New Slot Announcement 4 Deals withe Devil by 4ThePlayer šŸ˜ˆ

Absolute **** joke....

Hopefully, your luck changes, as we said there is a range of scatters on the reels and scatters do form part of the reel bands so you are going to see them. Perhaps this is not the game for you, when the fun stops, stop. We appreciate not every game is for every player and it's important to find a game you enjoy! Hopefully, you enjoy our next game better.

I have had a chance to give it a quick go and got lucky fairly quickly as an expanding wild landed on reel 3 in the base game followed by one on both reels 1 and 2 for something like a 200x win.

However, will try to be objective as it is too easy to be results orientated after good/bad luck.

I agree the tease is both too frequent and too frustrating. It quickly becomes a case of ā€œoh hereā€™s another pretend chance at the bonus which will rarely hitā€. It is one of my big frustrations with early Blueprint offerings that they went overboard with teases which didnā€™t hit. Now a bonus tease itself is not a bad thing but drawing attention to something which will often not come in is not a great mechanic. Will just frustrate people quickly.

I do like the idea you can play a certain bonus level and still have a chance to trigger other levels. I can often approach a session looking to ā€œgo big or go homeā€ or for some fun play so these do cater for that. Obviously this is just bonus frequency so the base game looks like it can be pretty brutal. Nature of another HV/UHV slot I guess.

I can see myself returning for another go but will have to ignore the flaming reels as just another spin.

Ive tested it a few times now.

For the first few minutes it seems to be a "fun" game.

But..

Lots of bonus features with 3 scatters that dont do anything?
I dont see the point with that. :what:
Much better with something that just starts the bonus directly, not trying to create some suspense or whatever.
Got 3-4 bonuses so far and the best win is x20ish. The wild devil seems to be stuck at reel 4 and 5 mostly.

Hopefully, your luck changes, as we said there is a range of scatters on the reels and scatters do form part of the reel bands so you are going to see them. Perhaps this is not the game for you, when the fun stops, stop. We appreciate not every game is for every player and it's important to find a game you enjoy! Hopefully, you enjoy our next game better.

All those Are flaming features since you cant get Stack of 3 without IT... Why IT has to "randomly" Be 99% of The Time like that you get only 3... Was IT too hard to program it Give like 1 - 1 - 1 or 1 - 2 etc...

And IT sure doesnt help after getting like 20 Times 3 scatter "feature" i got 10 scatters 2 Times in a row just to see wheel what results "better luck next time"

I have had a chance to give it a quick go and got lucky fairly quickly as an expanding wild landed on reel 3 in the base game followed by one on both reels 1 and 2 for something like a 200x win.
Nice, congratulations and thanks for giving it a go :)

We are looking at the fire tease and apologies if some of you find it frustrating - we are working on a way to show the fire animation less, although the odds and math are exactly the same.

Nice, congratulations and thanks for giving it a go :)

We are looking at the fire tease and apologies if some of you find it frustrating - we are working on a way to show the fire animation less, although the odds and math are exactly the same.
From a purely personal point of view Iā€™d have it reduced to a frequency where at least 1 in 3 are successful. Some may feel 50/50 or better is right but I guess you need to balance the excitement and frequency of the tease with the likelihood of it landing. Just feels a bit off by the sounds of things.

It is always a fine balance, some players really enjoy tease and some do not so we need to try to keep everyone happy :)
That is the thing if the tease was designed better it would be fine.

Not sure you are understanding what people mean so try and explain.

The tease for feature is a good idea and would be fine and interesting if executed better.

People play slots to get a bonus. So when they get the tease it should add anticipation and excitement. Say it was designed that if 3 scatters dropped in first and you had a chance of others dropping it would be fine. People would go okay 3 scatters to start hopefully at least one more will drop and you would watch remaining reels hoping. Just like it should be.
But way this is designed as soon as 3 scatters drop no chance of bonus. Exactly the opposite of how you should feel. No excitement ever if anything it totally ruins it and would put people off playing it.

And this is just constructive criticism. As the slot is actually quite good and well designed apart from the tease. The wild respins are good and idea of choosing what bonus to try for is good as well.

But having such a badly designed tease just ruins things a bit. Why you couldn't have just had a tease where scatters just land and even if it is 3 you still had a chance to bonus I do not know.

Should be that if 3 scatters land you feel excited and hoping for more not going what a waste of time watching the next 4 reals spin slow watching scatters pass by that have no chance of landing. Or even worse watching it and seeing no scatters land knowing and waiting to see the 3 land on last reel.

But way this is designed as soon as 3 scatters drop no chance of bonus. Exactly the opposite of how you should feel. No excitement ever if anything it totally ruins it

Thanks for the explanation and feedback we honestly do appreciate it and take all constructive criticism on board. For example, we are tweaking the fire animation based on feedback. We also spend a lot of time here and on other forums and social media talking to you all.

However, we do understand this point, if you get 3 Scatters you can get more, you just might be unlucky and not - it's all part of the game.

Thanks for the explanation and feedback we honestly do appreciate it and take all constructive criticism on board. For example, we are tweaking the fire animation based on feedback. We also spend a lot of time here and on other forums and social media talking to you all.

However, we do understand this point, if you get 3 Scatters you can get more, you just might be unlucky and not - it's all part of the game.
Maybe you can get more if you are playing for the higher bonuses.

But even the 8 scatter trigger if 3 land on a reel before a single or double you will not get more than 3.

Maybe I am unlucky but I am talking about hundreds at the very least of teases. Also the fact everyone else commenting and other people I know have stated the same. So from the thousands plus teases it has not happened yet. So if indeed it is possible it seems most will never see it. So still makes the tease ruin the game.

But indeed if you are listening to feedback and tweaking it then that's great. Not like I am saying it is a bad slot as I have played it loads now and will continue to play it. Just so much better if when you got a tease you actually hoped to hit bonus on remaining reels not knowing that no chance after first reel has dropped.

But indeed if you are listening to feedback and tweaking it then that's great.

A new tweaked version was just released šŸ˜‰ We are listening and appreciate you all engaging with us and for playing our games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back