Question Videoslots Trustly withdrawal

ESCJAMIE

He/Him. High Voltage Only
MM
Hi guys, I had £400 in my videoslots deiced to withdraw it last night and it got approved within minutes as always, but its been 12 hours and not showing in my bank when it normally does within minutes maximum an hour, has anyone been having issues over the xmas period with waiting longer for the money with bank transfers, Id assume it no different as regardless of the day/time in the past its always been added straight away

Thanks

spoo42

I withdrew boxing day evening , and it was mid-morning the next day it appeared, so it would seem its being a bit slower than normal maybe?

ESCJAMIE

MM
Hello,

We have spoken with our Payments Department and they have reached out to Trustly regarding the delays, will keep you posted.

Best regards,
Team Videoslots.
Thank you :D

ESCJAMIE

MM
Yes, Normally within minutes but strangely enough i am waiting on one from last night. Has been 12 hours so far since email approval received also.

@Team.Videoslots are there issues with Trustly currently?
You had your funds yet x ?

ESCJAMIE

MM
No not yet. You could reach out to Trustly. Their 24 hour and great service. I was going to give it until tomorrow myself or until VS come back to us.
You not with llyods by any chance

bamberfishcake

MM
You not with llyods by any chance

No, ive just tried another, approval email sent, no funds yet.

If no response tomorrow ill try Trustly to see if they know of any issues. They will be delighted to hear from me no doubt lol

Edit: Even though its unusual i think we are still within the service level agreement so Trustly may ask us to come back. Maybe VS is our best option for now but will update if i find out more.

bamberfishcake

MM
I deposited and withdrew using Trustly this morning on Dunder.

Therefore using my immense brain power and further powers of deduction i am confident there are no Trustly issues. (I have recently bowed out of some contests/competitions due to these abilities).

@Team.Videoslots it seems no issues with Trustly in general. Any word from your payment team. No rush, i think we have been spoilt with your instant withdrawals and believe we are still in service?

ESCJAMIE

MM
I deposited and withdrew using Trustly this morning on Dunder.

Therefore using my immense brain power and further powers of deduction i am confident there are no Trustly issues. (I have recently bowed out of some contests/competitions due to these abilities).

@Team.Videoslots it seems no issues with Trustly in general. Any word from your payment team. No rush, i think we have been spoilt with your instant withdrawals and believe we are still in service?
I asked live chat they said its deffo been sent from there end but thats all that they could tell me

Yorkstar

Newbie member
Is there a problem with Lloyd’s bank ? That’s. Who I’m with. Withdrew from 32 red Boxing Day and still not had anything. Just put it down to the crimbo period. But does seem a while 6 days. Even sky are normally quick withdrew Sunday And nothing yet. Is new year eve classed as a bank holiday ?

danofthewibble

Is there a problem with Lloyd’s bank ? That’s. Who I’m with. Withdrew from 32 red Boxing Day and still not had anything. Just put it down to the crimbo period. But does seem a while 6 days. Even sky are normally quick withdrew Sunday And nothing yet. Is new year eve classed as a bank holiday ?

I withdrew from Sky to PayPal at 1am last night and the money was in my account within half an hour.

Yorkstar

Newbie member
It was just normal back to the card procedure. And soon I wrote that. Half anour lately hey presto they both have gone in, Patience is a virtue.

Reelsoffun

When it comes to gambling, timing is everything.

I found 32red very slow even without Xmas, one of the biggest reasons i quit there, so maybe just slower due to xmas.