Question Videoslots Trustly withdrawal

ESCJAMIE

He/Him. High Voltage Only
MM
Hi guys, I had £400 in my videoslots deiced to withdraw it last night and it got approved within minutes as always, but its been 12 hours and not showing in my bank when it normally does within minutes maximum an hour, has anyone been having issues over the xmas period with waiting longer for the money with bank transfers, Id assume it no different as regardless of the day/time in the past its always been added straight away

Thanks

Hello,

We have spoken with our Payments Department and they have reached out to Trustly regarding the delays, will keep you posted.

Best regards,
Team Videoslots.
Thank you :D

Yes, Normally within minutes but strangely enough i am waiting on one from last night. Has been 12 hours so far since email approval received also.

@Team.Videoslots are there issues with Trustly currently?
You had your funds yet x ?

No not yet. You could reach out to Trustly. Their 24 hour and great service. I was going to give it until tomorrow myself or until VS come back to us.
You not with llyods by any chance

You not with llyods by any chance

No, ive just tried another, approval email sent, no funds yet.

If no response tomorrow ill try Trustly to see if they know of any issues. They will be delighted to hear from me no doubt lol

Edit: Even though its unusual i think we are still within the service level agreement so Trustly may ask us to come back. Maybe VS is our best option for now but will update if i find out more.

I deposited and withdrew using Trustly this morning on Dunder.

Therefore using my immense brain power and further powers of deduction i am confident there are no Trustly issues. (I have recently bowed out of some contests/competitions due to these abilities).

@Team.Videoslots it seems no issues with Trustly in general. Any word from your payment team. No rush, i think we have been spoilt with your instant withdrawals and believe we are still in service?

I deposited and withdrew using Trustly this morning on Dunder.

Therefore using my immense brain power and further powers of deduction i am confident there are no Trustly issues. (I have recently bowed out of some contests/competitions due to these abilities).

@Team.Videoslots it seems no issues with Trustly in general. Any word from your payment team. No rush, i think we have been spoilt with your instant withdrawals and believe we are still in service?
I asked live chat they said its deffo been sent from there end but thats all that they could tell me

Hi bamberfishcake,

From our side the withdrawals seem to have gone out properly, our Payments team have reached out to Trustly to see what could be causing the delay. Will keep you updated once we get further details.

Best regards,
Team Videoslots.

Hello everyone,

We've now heard back from Trustly, there seem to have been an issue with GBP withdrawals and the delayed withdrawals will be processed on Monday morning. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

Best regards,
Team Videoslots.

Is there a problem with Lloyd’s bank ? That’s. Who I’m with. Withdrew from 32 red Boxing Day and still not had anything. Just put it down to the crimbo period. But does seem a while 6 days. Even sky are normally quick withdrew Sunday And nothing yet. Is new year eve classed as a bank holiday ?

Is there a problem with Lloyd’s bank ? That’s. Who I’m with. Withdrew from 32 red Boxing Day and still not had anything. Just put it down to the crimbo period. But does seem a while 6 days. Even sky are normally quick withdrew Sunday And nothing yet. Is new year eve classed as a bank holiday ?

I withdrew from Sky to PayPal at 1am last night and the money was in my account within half an hour.

I found 32red very slow even without Xmas, one of the biggest reasons i quit there, so maybe just slower due to xmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back