US political crisis

How on earth would you possibly know this?

you family and friends there?

also take it black family and friends at that, or you just going 110% of the media with no personal experience at all?

think id know which way I’d bet...
I dont know, its my opinion i have based on what i have read about it.
You seem to think you know, but you dont want to share where you get your information?
How can you be so sure homeland security is just making stuff up?

The first time you ever made a political post like this on this forum and you choose now. You deserve all the heat you get.

black lives matter and antifa terrorists burned down innocent peoples businesses, beat elderly people, burned down peoples homes, beat police officers, beat people in the streets, surrounded innocent men and females in large groups and beat them. Large massive riots hurting totally innocent people...for MONTHS.

Where was your post then?

Sorry but I think colin was actually easy on you probably because he didnt want to get banned. Your big political entry post in my eyes is total bullshit.
How about everytime white people let another murderous police walk free...5 white people's businesses get burned down. Wonder how long it would take until those murderers will start getting jail sentences. For some reason it's become legal to kill black people as long as you're the police.

For last 4 years about 900 black people were killed by the police and about 1640 white people. Then the right-wing goes: they're killing white people twice as many! Without understanding math. US population is 60% white, 12% black.
So black people have 2,5 times higher chance of getting killed by the police than white people do.

Why should I listen to a Proud Boys supporter when it comes to race relations? Makes no sense. I rather listen to black people and they keep telling that they're not getting the same chance as white people do.
Why not answer? Same as last night?

or is it only certain things you can answer?

hardly makes for great debate.

send me a picture of you and your black friends then, do it here...

ill also post the pics and vids of me and my black mates, one is godfather to Isabelle my daughter.

for clarity about 30 members here will verify Iam whom i say Iam, I don’t hide behind a username.

so come on then vorc... or you going to ignore this also?

If you are really interested in it I can give you some keywords to search for what happened in Germany in the last years.

- NSU
- Tobias Rathjen, Hanau
- Stephan Balliet, Halle
- the killing of Walter Lübcke, Kassel

list by far not complete. but those are the terrorist attacks that come to my mind from far right without thinking about it.
Not a opinion.
nor experience.

this isn’t debate, your just coat tailing mate.

How about everytime white people let another murderous police walk free...5 white people's businesses get burned down. Wonder how long it would take until those murderers will start getting jail sentences. For some reason it's become legal to kill black people as long as you're the police.
Do you really think this?

if so your the biggest racist on here by a country mile not to mention unhinged.

Not a opinion.
nor experience.

Not an experience you say? And what if I told you a friend of mine was a regular customer at the kebab shop two people were killed in Halle? And it was just coincidence he wasn't there that day?

Yes I'm unhinged. You care more about money than black lives.
What?

Have you actually read what I’ve posted this evening?

it’s only me whom actually tried to start a debate which nobody seems to want to address... yet they are trigger happy to accuse with no proof and just throw silly screenshots or links about without actually having a voice nor opinion themselves.

where have I mentioned money and how it’s more important than the life of a black person, fuck me!!! Any life for that matter...

ffs, look all mods... you got to get a grip of this guy as this utter unfounded and offensive BS Is every time he posts and nobody does a thing.....

how is this allowed?..

For last 4 years about 900 black people were killed by the police and about 1640 white people. Then the right-wing goes: they're killing white people twice as many! Without understanding math. US population is 60% white, 12% black.
So black people have 2,5 times higher chance of getting killed by the police than white people do

Don't they statistically have more 'involvement/interaction' with the police? [This thread is starting off worse & more combustive than the old NK one :laugh:]

1610758044202.png

Not an experience you say? And what if I told you a friend of mine was a regular customer at the kebab shop two people were killed in Halle? And it was just coincidence he wasn't there that day?
This is a tad unfair as I wasn’t having a conversation with yourself.

So please don’t tie this in to what I was discussing with another member.

also halle? What?

i wasn’t even talking to you.

Making personal attacks - don't do it
What?

Have you actually read what I’ve posted this evening?

it’s only me whom actually tried to start a debate which nobody seems to want to address... yet they are trigger happy to accuse with no proof and just throw silly screenshots or links about without actually having a voice nor opinion themselves.

where have I mentioned money and how it’s more important than the life of a black person, fuck me!!! Any life for that matter...

ffs, look all mods... you got to get a grip of this guy as this utter unfounded and offensive BS Is every time he posts and nobody does a thing.....

how is this allowed?..
I don't know why you're allowed to post anything. You support a racist organization.
Tell me why you're supporting Proud Boys. What made you join them?
And why are you crying for mods to come for your rescue once again? If you can't handle it then leave political threads alone.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Interesting read
If you have something to say then how about trying to be a adult and address what is upsetting you so much rather than a weak attempt at flaming..

also try maybe commenting with something constructive or maybe a opinion if you dare..

little stirring comments by now I’d thought even you would of been bored of by now dearest...

Come on try harder, even had me laughing this attempt, and let’s be frank you do this lots mate haha!

Last edited:
This is a tad unfair as I wasn’t having a conversation with yourself.

So please don’t tie this in to what I was discussing with another member.

also halle? What?

i wasn’t even talking to you.

Ok, now Im confused. You asked for right wing terrorism and I showed you some examples. You directly quoted me and you said:

Not a opinion.
nor experience.

But its late and I had a few drinks so I will now get some sleep and stay away from politic threads here again. Not worth the hassle.

Ok, now Im confused. You asked for right wing terrorism and I showed you some examples. You directly quoted me and you said:

Not a opinion.
nor experience.

But its late and I had a few drinks so I will now get some sleep and stay away from politic threads here again. Not worth the hassle.
Genuinely sorry if that was my mistake, but defending myself about comments I’ve not even made and and are ignored by those supposed to be moderating gets a tad tiresome.

ill address this tomorrow as it sounds frankly Aweful, but I’m glad you posted it as it deserves discussion so I will look into this and get back to you.

best regards

ben

You say cultural issues. What you mean by that?
Is there not a problem in certain cultures, maybe imbedded or planted that makes certain cultures appear higher in the crime rates, single motherhood, no fathers around, lack of education or grades etc.,,

or is it all just racism and zero personal accountability?...

So black people have 2,5 times higher chance of getting killed by the police than white people do.
Thanks for that, notice you didn't answer the first question I asked though.

You need to break down the figures to more than that. You need to look at where the killings occurred and what the population is like there and also what the crime rate demographic is in each area. You should also really be looking at crime types too, obviously someone carrying out an armed robbery with a gun is more likely to get shot than someone running a red light. Then do the same for the white deaths, before you can have a comparison. So if for example, 90% of all violent crime is committed by black people, then it's clear they stand more chance of being shot. If 90% is carried out by white people, then they do and the figures would suggest racism.

I remember back in the 80's/early 90's the Daily Mail ran a story accusing the police of racism, stating as a fact that 85% of all stop and searches were carried out on young black males.

What they didn't tell you was that those figures related to a very small, very specific area in London where the population was 87% black, and over 90% of crime was committed by young black males. (those figures might not be 100% correct, it was a long time ago, but they were roughly that).

Is there not a problem in certain cultures, maybe imbedded or planted that makes certain cultures appear higher in the crime rates, single motherhood, no fathers around, lack of education or grades etc.,,

or is it all just racism and zero personal accountability?...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

According to this whites are more likely to live in that kind of household. Single motherhood etc.
And US education system really isn't working. Poor areas get bad schools with very few resources. So black people don't get the same chance as white ones since black people's poverty rate is really high. It's pretty hard to rise up from poverty once you're stuck in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back