Tommy Robinson and Identity Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
As to Willie Dille, what a shocking and horrible story. The most bizar thing is that she accused a former member of the anti-Muslim party PVV of being behind the gang rape (a terrible and mean man, according to Willie, who has now turned pro-Moslim). She never reported the rape to the police but there have been serveral contacts with the police. However, as far as I can see now, no further investigations have been conducted, and I also wonder why her husband never reported it either. Lots of questions surrounding her suicide and the chain of events in her final year, and I would like to get some answers.

More in keeping with Identity Politics and less T R, I see video game publishers are really pushing the boat out with their virtue signalling.

Take the upcoming Battlefield V, it features a prosthetic- armed ginger woman leading the British on the frontlines of WWII.

And even better is EA's decision to censor the words 'White Man' in some form of in-game chat! 'Brown Man', 'Asian Man' show up though!

It's to be found in the first minute or so of this video

EA were always money-grubbing ****s to begin with, but here they've truly excelled themselves. The video game medium is next for the history- altering progressives, watch out!

It's funny because I always wondered what would happen when one agenda, as driven by the left, were to conflict with another steadfast ideological group of people who fiercely object to it.

Last few weeks the ol' protests outside a Birmingham primary school illustrate just that, and which 'side' has struck the first blow!

It seems the rights of children to learn about LGBTQFZ rights before they can even count to 100 trumps common sense, and is no doubt a major triumph of sorts.

But now the parents are being vilified for speaking out, because you know, shut up and let the state corrupt your kids

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Yes, I too sit back and rub my hands with glee at the inevitable outcome of right-on political correctness, whereby two or more of the numerous protected groups find themselves with irreconcilable differences of opinions and views. Where one's rights are not recognized by the other's. It just demonstrates what a BS sham state-enforced inclusivity is and why it is ultimately doomed to failure.

Yes, I too sit back and rub my hands with glee at the inevitable outcome of right-on political correctness, whereby two or more of the numerous protected groups find themselves with irreconcilable differences of opinions and views. Where one's rights are not recognized by the other's. It just demonstrates what a BS sham state-enforced inclusivity is and why it is ultimately doomed to failure.
I think we are starting to see ramifications. In the Oberlin University case, where a bakery Gibson's sued the Uni over student protests fueled by Professors Identity Politics laden rants terrorized the bakery. They won a settlement of 11 million USD. Come to find out the day after the election a student who was black tried to shoplift a bottle of wine from Gibsons but was stopped by the owner who called the police. Two other female students stepped in and the three proceeded to beat up the owner who is in is 60's. The students were charged and pleaded to a misdemeanor as an aside here. A professor at the University wrote and circulated a pamphlet disparaging the bakery calling the owners racists which fueled the students and they protested the bakery. Horrible behaviour by adults who should have known better.
There are a couple of other lawsuits going through the courts' system like Meyer V Waid (Mark Waid, Marvel and DC writer) for Tortious Interference and Defamation and the case of Vic Mignogna versus a whole lot of people who tried to paint him as a Pedophile

Then there is this an SJW feminist Author and writer of a comic book got bullied off Twitter.

So yeah the chickens are coming home to roost. I think the end to this stupidity might be from using the law to tell the idiots there are ramifications for trying to destroy people for very little reason.

Great YouTube Channel
Rekeita Law he is fun and goes through the legalities of some of the cases highlighting the stupidity of some people.

What a suprize, Tommy is convicted and sent to prison, thats what you get for going up against the establishment.
Ok the guy is no angel but showed the disgusting filth that molested our children and as they happenned to be ethnics
the powers that be were determined to make an example of him,I hate what this country has become

What a suprize, Tommy is convicted and sent to prison, thats what you get for going up against the establishment.
Ok the guy is no angel but showed the disgusting filth that molested our children and as they happenned to be ethnics
the powers that be were determined to make an example of him,I hate what this country has become

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)

Is that the guy this thread is about?
If what is written on the wikipedia page is true, him being in prison is maybe not such a bad thing?

He broke the law... it doesn't matter what colour the people were that committed the previous crimes. He knew the law and wilfully broke it. It has nothing to do with going up against the establishment.

Sorry that comment says nothing,obviously he broke the law but he was released once from prison on the grounds that
the conviction was unsound but they dragged out the public interest argument to re try him as they were determined to
have him sent down.Dunno if you have noticed how many high ups have had convictions quashed as it was determined
not to be in the public interest.The decision to convict him will have come from the top.
I really wonder how many people actually know the nature of the establishment in this country, they will stop at nothing
to achieve their aims

I hate what has happenned to my country, esp the glorification of black culture,every advert, every program,
it is being rammed down my throat.The BBC is the worst offender,I just dont watch it anymore,it would
be risking the health of my telly. I dont think I should carry on with this post I could rant all day.
Black culture??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back