Transaction dates with Titanium at 3Dice?

skiny

Banned User - violation of <a href="http://www.cas
Who uses the Titanium Visa at 3Dice? Does your transaction history show all your deposits two days ahead of the cashier at 3Dice?

My last two deposits show the 14th in my transaction history and the 12th in my cashier.

Of course that doesn't explain why I lost my VIP on the 10th since it's supposed to be 30 days which would not only make it 3 days early according to Visa's transaction history but not even 30 days from the incorrect date of the 12th in 3Dice's cashier.

When you are playing in US funds, Titanium Plus will take out a pre-authorized amount, and then a day or two later post a final transaction amount which may differ slightly due to currency fluctuations.

Also, don't forget that 3Dice's day is based on CET, and your Visa on EST.

Every visa I've used works like Jasmineinmybed states I.e. the pre-auth occurs at transaction time, and finalization happens 2-5 days after depending on the card.

Did you ask 3Dice support about your VIP issue? I would assume they go by their own server time and the date the deposit was initiated. It's probably pointless complaining/enquiring here as it would be a backend thing that only 3Dice could definitively answer.

Maybe you could PM Enzo? (If he's still alive)

Every visa I've used works like Jasmineinmybed states I.e. the pre-auth occurs at transaction time, and finalization happens 2-5 days after depending on the card.

Did you ask 3Dice support about your VIP issue? I would assume they go by their own server time and the date the deposit was initiated. It's probably pointless complaining/enquiring here as it would be a backend thing that only 3Dice could definitively answer.

Maybe you could PM Enzo? (If he's still alive)

Actually it wasn't pointless because Jazzy answered it just fine and I know she uses the same card as me. I talked to Ellen first, she didn't know.

I don't even bother looking for Enzo anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back