Slot Madness

jelsmith

Zombicidal Maniac
PABnononaccred
I got a 30 free chip there last night met the wr and cashed the max 150.00 sent docs....and money was in my QT account this morning.....less than 8 hours for doc approval and payout :thumbsup: Thank you Slot Madness!!!!!:D

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABnonaccred
CAG
I think they should be OK but they probably regard me as a bonus abuser because while I played their free chip I haven deposited yet:D. Well, that's because they dont have ecocard.

MilesSM

Dormant account
HI

Glad to here your all winners We have added Eco Card now but for Non US customers only..

Miles

I think they should be OK but they probably regard me as a bonus abuser because while I played their free chip I haven deposited yet:D. Well, that's because they dont have ecocard.

RobWin

closed account
I got a 30 free chip there last night met the wr and cashed the max 150.00 sent docs....and money was in my QT account this morning.....less than 8 hours for doc approval and payout :thumbsup: Thank you Slot Madness!!!!!:D

$30 Free Chip..:what: Where did you get the $30 free chip from ? :confused:
____
____

reda

PABnonaccred
i want a 30 dollar free chip:D i can look up the site if i google it and find the bonus and chips info. thanks for the heads up.