Slot Madness

jelsmith

Zombicidal Maniac
PABnononaccred
MM
I got a 30 free chip there last night met the wr and cashed the max 150.00 sent docs....and money was in my QT account this morning.....less than 8 hours for doc approval and payout :thumbsup: Thank you Slot Madness!!!!!:D

I think they should be OK but they probably regard me as a bonus abuser because while I played their free chip I haven deposited yet:D. Well, that's because they dont have ecocard.

HI

Glad to here your all winners We have added Eco Card now but for Non US customers only..

Miles

I think they should be OK but they probably regard me as a bonus abuser because while I played their free chip I haven deposited yet:D. Well, that's because they dont have ecocard.

I got a 30 free chip there last night met the wr and cashed the max 150.00 sent docs....and money was in my QT account this morning.....less than 8 hours for doc approval and payout :thumbsup: Thank you Slot Madness!!!!!:D

$30 Free Chip..:what: Where did you get the $30 free chip from ? :confused:
____
____

Glad to here your all winners We have added Eco Card now but for Non US customers only..

Miles

Hehe. Thanks. I sent an email to support to enquire on this several hours ago. Within 30 minutes a lady phoned me to say that ecocard is now active.

i want a 30 dollar free chip:D i can look up the site if i google it and find the bonus and chips info. thanks for the heads up.

MilesSM told me only a few (2) Affiliates have this.
The $30.00 Free will be expired on March 31st at SlotMadness also.
Hey MilesSM who are they again :lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back