Show me the Money Screenshots (Min 1000xBet)

Ok, we have the 'Winners Screenshots' and the '5 Scatters/5 wilds Screenshots'.
But these are generally churned over with 100xBet screenies and those monsters are soon lost in the depth of these threads.

I think those once in a blue moon pays that can cover wagering requirements in a single press, that cause you to scream at the top of your lungs, that even the most cashout phobia players can make a withdrawal from.

Those screenshots deserve to be admired day in and day out. They should be revered and honered on an ongoing basis.

So I would like to see them in their very own thread, to give us mere mortal players something to aim for.

Now having said all that, I actually can't post a screenshot of a 1000xbet payout because I have never hit one (a few 800x pays is the best I have managed). So if you are one of the lucky few can you post your screenie so I may drool over it for the rest of my playing days.

Now say it with me.

Show me the money.

I can't here you.

Show me the money.

Louder

SHOW ME THE MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYY

hey dude you need to be a public speaker you're doing great) i didn't have those maxims either so i'd like to win too)

I like this game but dont have the budget to play it much. Like most Pragmatics,getting the bonus is brutal.
I agree mate. Pragmatics can be one of the most painful games for dead spins and no bonus streaks, hence why I only play for 2-3 minute sessions at a time. It's enough time to get an idea if the slot is hot for the hour

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back