CM Announcement I Need your Input: Awesome Screenshot of 2019 Award?

danofthewibble

My vote goes for @steveh35 Spartacus win. Didn't even know that slot could pay so well. A great return for 50p

Congrats to all the entrants. I am green with envy at those wins. Well done to all.

I’d agree. All of the wins are great, but what makes that one special is that it’s from a provider that almost never spits out a win like that.

sufferinsilence

MM
Perhaps only have one DOA 2 screenshot in the actual vote? Either the first one posted here or the one with the biggest multiplier.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
It shouldn't matter what the game, it's still relative to being a massive win regardless. Most people won't see these DOA wins in their lifetimes. So 'Most Awesome Screenshot of 2019' still applies.

To exclude it on the basis of being one of the most-played and popular games is racist!

Because then we can start having 'Most Unlikely Wins From Niche Providers', and just cordon off DOA to its own separate subsection

chiya

PABnononaccred
But why does Awesome equal massive win? It shouldn't. The Spartacus screenshot is actually amazing; How many times have you seen that game or really any WMS game at all to pay that well? Yeah...

In the other hand, we have massive wins from DoA daily posted on the forums.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
But why does Awesome equal massive win? It shouldn't. The Spartacus screenshot is actually amazing; How many times have you seen that game or really any WMS game at all to pay that well? Yeah...

Well I'd have voted for the Spartacus win myself most likely. That still doesn't mean DOA ought to be excluded based on over-screenshotting

sufferinsilence

MM

While the Spartacus one is amazing, no doubt, the Divine Fortune one is over 333000x which is 3 times more than the max win on DOA 2.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
Or Trump chiming in to this thread:

"This comp's yuge, the best we've ever had. The greatest. But let me tell the people of CM we will not tolerate DOA. We will attack it with fire and brimstone, the likes of the world's never seen"

^
he actually said that