Same outcome 99% of the time.

Big bad wolf. I have commented on this slot before regarding the bonus round. It leaves me in no doubt it’s predetermined and extremely badly programmed. The issue in the bonus round is that every time you get to the third house where wins are x2 with 12+ spins it goes into death mode and kills them all for around x5. This has happened to me over and over again. It’s a game I like but I have got to the point where it has become so frustrating I have to chalk it off my list. That’s why I screenshot this as I advanced to the third house because I knew what was coming. I jumped the gun a bit because another 2 spins needed to be added making 13 and for some reason the final outcome didn’t come out.0187DC31-564E-4BB6-BF07-BF4E69BC706A.pngThe final total was £31 and a few pence. I have lost count of the times this has happened but random not a prayer.

Big bad wolf. I have commented on this slot before regarding the bonus round. It leaves me in no doubt it’s predetermined and extremely badly programmed. The issue in the bonus round is that every time you get to the third house where wins are x2 with 12+ spins it goes into death mode and kills them all for around x5. This has happened to me over and over again. It’s a game I like but I have got to the point where it has become so frustrating I have to chalk it off my list. That’s why I screenshot this as I advanced to the third house because I knew what was coming. I jumped the gun a bit because another 2 spins needed to be added making 13 and for some reason the final outcome didn’t come out.View attachment 98002The final total was £31 and a few pence. I have lost count of the times this has happened but random not a prayer.

I can't comment as I don't play it - the theme is far too adult for me.

These bonuses, I dunno. Playing the Pimped Freeroll the other day, at a strategic 1-line, 10-coin denomination, base game wins were somewhat at a premium to put it mildly. Though it's a popular tactic to (hopefully) get that big win strewn across the middle reel for all-or-nothing glory.

Managing to get three scatters, I went into the bonus. Now the game may well have a different reel strip but the amount of 1-line 3OAKs I was getting was ridiculous, something that would never happen in the main game. It was surreal. 3 Js...3 Js....3 Ks....ooh look another 3 Ks :eek2:

Makes one wonder how many games are already more scratchcard-ey than slot, just that some mask it better than others :eek2:

Oh and I finished about 550th in the Battle :D

These bonuses, I dunno. Playing the Pimped Freeroll the other day, at a strategic 1-line, 10-coin denomination, base game wins were somewhat at a premium to put it mildly. Though it's a popular tactic to (hopefully) get that big win strewn across the middle reel for all-or-nothing glory.

Managing to get three scatters, I went into the bonus. Now the game may well have a different reel strip but the amount of 1-line 3OAKs I was getting was ridiculous, something that would never happen in the main game. It was surreal. 3 Js...3 Js....3 Ks....ooh look another 3 Ks :eek2:

Makes one wonder how many games are already more scratchcard-ey than slot, just that some mask it better than others :eek2:

Oh and I finished about 550th in the Battle :D

Doesn’t Pimped have a guaranteed win on every spin when you get the bonus. every spin is a winning spin.
3OAK is the lowest win possible so I guess they’d give you those for guaranteed win.

Around 2 years ago I saw on the internet a similar info about the Big Bad Wolf and the Quickspin games in general. That bonus game is just a cartoon and the winning amount is predetermined right after the 3 scatters appear! Regarding the stage with the multiplier of x2, you are not the only one! I guess in this case empty spins get almost every player.

love the game, had many great balance saving and balance boosting returns from it, but I just commented today on the very same thing, it's just to be expected as soon as the x2 hits, dead spins incoming, bonus round over.. even when you hit it with 30 spins.. tested repeatedly, over and over and over, never seen any other result.

Screenshot_2018-08-02 Quickspin Big Bad Wolf Play for FREE or Real Money at House of Jack.png

I noticed the same thing!! I've reached the 3rd house 10+ times and every. single. time. without. one. single. exception, I get nothing from it. And I was just thinking about this yesterday, because I've been staying away from this slot for the past months after seeing its RTP on slot tracker be like 93% over hundreds of thousands of spins. But I played it again yesterday for a casumo reel race and of course it took me into the 3rd house and did nothing again.

Obviously, the outcome has got to always be pre-decided on games that could go on forever, but it just bugs me that getting into the 3rd house is absolutely no indication that your win will get bigger than otherwise.

PS. I hope I didn't summon tracemonkey now that I mentioned Big Bad Wolf's recorded RTP being significantly lower than what they promise over hundreds of thousands of spins. I wanna clarify that it's obviously just a never ending coincidence that the RTP never moves any closer to 97.34%, and permanently stays 4-5 percentages below its promised RTP in this low-variance game over the hundreds of thousands of community recorded spins :)

Last edited:
That’s the problem in a bonus round you want to advance as far as possible to maximise your winnings but with this slot you are praying not to advance to the 3rd house because it will just wipe you out. By the way how the hell would this get passed as fair during the “rigorous lab testing”.

That’s the problem in a bonus round you want to advance as far as possible to maximise your winnings but with this slot you are praying not to advance to the 3rd house because it will just wipe you out. By the way how the hell would this get passed as fair during the “rigorous lab testing”.

As it is a feature, they can (if they wish) use different reel bands in the last level. They will have to anyway as moons have to disappear from the reels.

Given how it plays, that's almost certainly what the game is doing. Now, would I make a game where getting to the top makes the game suddenly feel like crap... no of course not. It is bad maths design, but it is legal to do so.

Whether a game is good to play or not is not something that is tested for. Whether it is legal or not is the only question (and whether it is morally offensive..)

As it is a feature, they can (if they wish) use different reel bands in the last level. They will have to anyway as moons have to disappear from the reels.

Given how it plays, that's almost certainly what the game is doing. Now, would I make a game where getting to the top makes the game suddenly feel like crap... no of course not. It is bad maths design, but it is legal to do so.

Whether a game is good to play or not is not something that is tested for. Whether it is legal or not is the only question (and whether it is morally offensive..)
I am sure if you saw this game before release as a developer/provider you would say hold on we need to change something here. It’s just blatantly obvious. I have got a bit more to add but I will post it on your ask me anything thread as it’s more of a generalisation question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back