Same outcome 99% of the time.

Said it before but dunno how Quickspin have got away with their designs and math models for so long, nor how they retain any sort of player base. Must be legal but compared to other providers they're like the Duplo or Peppa Pig Play figures of the slotting world :rolleyes:
The concept behind their games and graphics are pretty good and bbw is an enjoyable game to play apart from that annoyance regarding the bonus round.

This leads me to think they rely on players (unlike me that never question anything). Tbh unless you play a game religiously you probably wouldn’t notice that anything is amiss.

I used to play their games quite a lot but you do realise after a while that none of them EVER seem to get anywhere near their said potential. Correct me if I am wrong (I often am) but I don’t recall ever seeing a screenie of a big win on any of their games.

Most of the time it will be £1 or less but occasionally I have some sessions where I might play £4 a spin.. can't remember any huge wins (lol as if on quickspin) so no idea how I am up a decent amount
I checked some of my rtp at VS yesterday and I haven’t even played some of them games to my knowledge. Some were 300%+ I must of been playing in my sleep.

Pfff! Yet again got to the 3rd house (of doom). I am pretty sure the first shot hasn’t added the 2 extra spins so as you can see 11 spins left with all wins x2 for a poxy £3. Still hit 2 of these in my first 30 spins so it’s a nice balance builder. Would just be nice if the final outcome was a bit more varied in regards to the final house.FBD2F561-5036-4DCE-8D94-D376913F6F6C.png 266229F6-F1AF-4755-A4B5-A102908BECE8.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back