New Slot Announcement Primal by Blueprint - 7776x multiplier in FS!

Okay after a longish session on this game starting at £120 on 40p spins, I got one bonus and three teases I gave up when I hit £50. My opinion avoid avoid avoid. I did get on good hit first time I played it on the day it came out for £48 since then nothing to speak of.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181128-005214.png
    Screenshot_20181128-005214.png
    576.1 KB · Views: 15
Look at my 2screens in screenshots that suck had 55 and 75freespins within 5min both was shocking bad for that many spins.

Those insane wins ive seen it on is so rare its most likely never gonna happen again 2kr bet won 45000kr in basegame its sick but yeah never gonna happen for me :D

Look at my 2screens in screenshots that suck had 55 and 75freespins within 5min both was shocking bad for that many spins.

Those insane wins ive seen it on is so rare its most likely never gonna happen again 2kr bet won 45000kr in basegame its sick but yeah never gonna happen for me :D
Well I've played it over and over with @robby811 favourite 'force' button and generated 6 scatters every trigger, which means bonuses of 30-60-odd FS. My biggest multiplier was 120x on a 4x10's combo and biggest wins were in the 300-400x range. So I am not surprised at all by your observations.

Well I've played it over and over with @robby811 favourite 'force' button and generated 6 scatters every trigger, which means bonuses of 30-60-odd FS. My biggest multiplier was 120x on a 4x10's combo and biggest wins were in the 300-400x range. So I am not surprised at all by your observations.

You did get a 13500x base game win though :D

upload_2019-1-10_21-24-24.jpeg

Well, I read the thread by Casumo for November’s top wins and it inspired me to revisit this game as I’m a sucker for megaways.

Totally worth the inspiration.... NOT lol

How many free spins for a x42.5 win???

View attachment 102806
If you watched my screenshot, dont get fooled when other people hits big on these bastard slots, high variance can seem to be really easy but in reality it isnt :D

If you watched my screenshot, dont get fooled when other people hits big on these bastard slots, high variance can seem to be really easy but in reality it isnt :D

Congrats on yout latest big wins x

I’m more a numbers kind of girl and this post was the primary reason so don’t fret x
Top wins in November 2018

I know screen shots are questionable in my eyes as I have no idea whether the player has played multi screen for days on end to get the hit (I’m not saying your win was one of those).

Last edited:
Congrats on ypulatest big wins x

I’m more a numbers kind of girl and this post was the primary reason so don’t fret x
Top wins in November 2018

I know screen shots are questionable in my eyes as I have no idea whether the player has played multi screen for days on end to get the hit (I’m not saying your win was one of those).

wooot ??
  1. 7.869 x bet – won £1,573.88 on a £0.20 spin in Primal Megaways

OK, I was messing about in demo just now, 6-scatter trigger. Landed stacked kings on all reels with 3 wilds (I didn't quite catch the total multiplier) but it paid 51,620x bet for that spin. So it is possible!
This would be the hyper-win of all time if real....

primal-insane.jpg

primal-insane2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back