New Slot Announcement Bonanza 2 is here! Bonanza Falls by Big Time Gaming

First time playing, and my first bonus. It only took about 20 minutes to land. But the base game is SO boring, I'm not sure I'll bother playing it again.
In fact, I only tried it because it was the 96.51% version

276x

2528.jpg

Played it for short time for the 1st time tonight, base game seems about the same to me so far but again only played not many spins on it, Got GOL 3 times though, rolls eyes.

All BTG games are nerfed beyond belief. They’re a bunch of thieving, cheating ^*¥>^€>s.
Being a senior member here, you should know better than to accuse BTG of cheating!!!

Do you have evidence to prove they have ever cheated ?

I think not....

Being a senior member here, you should know better than to accuse BTG of cheating!!!

Do you have evidence to prove they have ever cheated ?

I think not....
By the same token, the counter argument is, does anyone have proof they haven’t?

As all CM members should know. Yes, we do have proof of them rigging their own competition. Doesn’t get much worse. :laugh:

By the same token, the counter argument is, does anyone have proof they haven’t?

As all CM members should know. Yes, we do have proof of them rigging their own competition. Doesn’t get much worse. :laugh:

Don't worry mate, I think many have missed the tongue in cheek post here.

If I remember correctly @Nate is almost as much a BTG enthusiast as you are Snorks.....Almost :p

FWIW, It bores me to tears and beyond even watching Bonanza Falls, I wouldn't even dream of loading it up, awful abomination of a game, slow, clunky, crapola

The thing is, it looks and plays WORSE than Bonanza, which is pretty baffling for a sequel.

Look at when NetEnt released DOA2; graphics are great, wins are much bigger, new selection of bonuses etc. Of course it can be harsh to play as it’s so volatile but they didn’t pretend it was anything else. It’s a sequel done right.

Bonanza Falls looks worse than the original, plays worse, bonus game is worse (potential to be utterly infuriating when it teases where the coins could drop). I don’t know how they’ve managed to cock up so bady 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also - worst slot music that was ever shat into existence.

Just disappointed the BTG rep didn't create another Bonanza comp, after the roaring success of the last fake one?

Whilst that needed one million views and 20,000 comments to materialise, I think we can all agree that for Bonanza 2, twelve thousand views and 300 comments should suffice. Let's go, 2028!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back