dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Easily the best Megaclusters yet, a lot going on but very volatile, max according to SG (sorry Light & Wonder) is 55260x.

Retriggers are capped at 99 spins as if the game selects all the wild modifiers for your bonus and places them low, you'll be getting them almost every win in the FS. Wilds do multiply each other if they are part of the same cluster. Good game!

Last edited:
Looks decent, much better than that confusing tripe diamond fruits:confused: or the impossible to bonus cyberclusters
I have a soft spot for starclusters as it has payed be a few 500X plus:)

Looks decent, much better than that confusing tripe diamond fruits:confused: or the impossible to bonus cyberclusters
I have a soft spot for starclusters as it has payed be a few 500X plus:)
Completely agree with you. Starclusters easily the best clusters slot out there. I am a low roller who never bets on any slot above 40 cents but starclusters I play on €1 bet. It pays so good(atleast for me).

Be bloody careful with this one. Stripped £120 off of me on 20p stakes and got 1 feature out of all of that paid 20x. Vile game, angered the f out of me and made me want to contemplate playing Bonanza again. Vile!

Having played this for hours and hours in demo, let me confirm the bonus is very volatile and it's rare to get 100x or more! When it does go, it really goes though. It's all about the modifiers and where they're placed - you soon begin to read where the 'block' will occur on the ladder.

Here's a few things to note:

There are two guaranteed wins, the mega wild and the line (where 5 gems are depicted on the ladder and create a row or column of the same) so if these are placed one below the FS or jackpot rungs, you're there. The gem-to-wild feature is neary always a win, but is not guaranteed to be expecially if previously the same colour gem was used in the line feature or the grid is still mostly large tiles.

There are some annoying anomalies. The large gem (which splits into 4 smaller ones) is often placed higher up the ladder by which time most or all of the grid is in small gems anyway so cannot possibly function, it's null. If you see the multiplier of 3-11x, further up the ladder ahead of some 'beneficial' features, you seldom get to it. The line modifier (described above) is often placed over an exisiting winning 5+ cluster you would have progressed with anyway and overrides it. The gem-to-gem modifier is pretty hopeless too IF the colour gem selected is to transform into the top-paying purple one of which there are usually few in view to help with clusters.

The 'MAX' one I hate - it often occurs when the grid is already on the maximum 10x10 smaller tiles so cannot possibly do anything, when it actually does have bigger tiles to split into 4 smaller ones, I'd say you get a cluster of 5+ about 20% of the time, if that. Same goes for 50-50 which turns half the grid small, and the symbol-logo feature which removess rows and/or columns into new tiles.

I also note that on the occasional spin where the game populates the entire ladder, every rung, you seldom get an initial win to even have a go at the ladder.

In the FS, you need to see 3 or 4 of the best modfiers in the lower half of the ladder, say mega wild + gem-to-wild + multiplier wilds (5+ in quantity) + line win. These will pretty much get you a reasonable win and advance you close to the extra spins rung, which is why they are capped at 99 as if you got a scenario like that you'd be racking up the retriggers.

So if all the planets line up for you like the above example, and say you had a 8x multiplier before or after the retrigger rung, you could rack up some monster wins. Or if it plonked your 4@5x wilds in the same cluster for say a 625x multiplier. And did that before the 8x multiplier rung and then you reached it. But you really will need the planets to line up and a considerable amount of luck.

Very hard to bonus: played a few times and got lucky with a few 200x's but absolutely brutal base game

As Dunover says, it's where the boosts are in the ladder thing: you get a X11 but before that wilds etc, you can see where the big wins are coming from

First time i played it it took a 250x starting balance in no time at all with barely a 10x win in the base game: few bonus's in the end pulled me out.

If the game starts with a lot of boosts on the board, very rarely gives you a win to climb up to the bonus but if it does tend to find you hit the 6 spins.

Very hard to bonus: played a few times and got lucky with a few 200x's but absolutely brutal base game

As Dunover says, it's where the boosts are in the ladder thing: you get a X11 but before that wilds etc, you can see where the big wins are coming from

First time i played it it took a 250x starting balance in no time at all with barely a 10x win in the base game: few bonus's in the end pulled me out.

If the game starts with a lot of boosts on the board, very rarely gives you a win to climb up to the bonus but if it does tend to find you hit the 6 spins.

Happened to me today, I knew I wasn't staying for the long haul but thought I'd check it out.

A few wins x20 back to start and repeat 2-3 times but didn't like the feel anyway, had a go, moved on.

Tough one this. Mechanic is a lot of fun and can be, on occasions, pretty exciting. Unfortunately the difficult element that BTG often fails on is balance and this has sacrificed a lot of play time in favour of ultra rare mega table of modifiers. Now this isn’t unusual in the current climate which still leans towards ultra HV but the mechanic would be so much better balanced to medium high variance.
Problem is it has to so strangle most of its promising boards that it increasingly becomes more of a wind up which is a shame.
Really love the overall mechanic though. Maths model not so much.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 13.50.09.png
Only 300 spins but 60 euros wager and losses are over 40 euros. How big the bankroll must be to achieve even one over 10x hit?

Pretty Big - it feels as if the free spins are a light year away. Can easily go through 100 quid on 40ps without even a 15x win, let alone getting to near the spins. But then you'll get good/a lot of ladder boosts and if you get that first win, can climb up to the free spins. Personally found if you have very little boosts - forget it: if you've got a few MAX in there: again, forget it.

I agree with the above sentiment. It’s a fun mechanic overshadowed by the ungodly amount of spins you need to hit anything … So far my best win was 91x in the base game, all bonuses sucked big time.

Tried Chocolates for a change, hadn’t touched that in a long time. One and a half hour without a bonus …

BTG in a nutshell I guess. But I’m going to throw some more money away on the Rush slot, it is super painful yet somehow fun. Probably says more about me 😂

Pretty Big - it feels as if the free spins are a light year away. Can easily go through 100 quid on 40ps without even a 15x win, let alone getting to near the spins. But then you'll get good/a lot of ladder boosts and if you get that first win, can climb up to the free spins. Personally found if you have very little boosts - forget it: if you've got a few MAX in there: again, forget it.
Same here played it a bit but just dont see it the only way you are going to hit something decent is crawl to the multiplier at top 🤔

Same here played it a bit but just dont see it the only way you are going to hit something decent is crawl to the multiplier at top 🤔
I've had a few 200x's on it but it was where there were wilds and then a X11 after - get lucky, hit the x11...

Know what you mean - need a a lot of moving parts to come together

Just another average BTG release - something even then keenest fans are struggling to get much enthusiasm for

You have to be borderline certifiable to play this at anywhere near your usual stakes. I’d normally play 40-60p with the occasional venture to £1. Playing this at 20p and I’m already looking at a reload far faster than most sessions.

Same as the above 2 posts, haha. Usually .20 maybe .40, I have to be hitting to play .60 again as it's a money sucker slot and I love and hate the thing,lol.

£150 it cost me to get my second feature on 20p stake, I'm really not even exaggerating with the amount. And it paid a grand total of £2.20. I don't have enough words to condemn the vileness of this game otherwise I'd be banned off of the forum because it is disgusting that it takes that long to get a feature, nevermind the fact that the base game is completely and utterly dead.

£150 it cost me to get my second feature on 20p stake, I'm really not even exaggerating with the amount. And it paid a grand total of £2.20. I don't have enough words to condemn the vileness of this game otherwise I'd be banned off of the forum because it is disgusting that it takes that long to get a feature, nevermind the fact that the base game is completely and utterly dead.
I did the same the other day - first few goes were ok, probably got lucky-ish but put 100 in and 20p'd it (as someone said above, you'd need locking up to play this on large-ish stakes) and the bonus came with 20 quid left and an RTP of probably close to 20%. I imagine if you play it often most sessions will be like that as well.

Because there's no base at all, nothing to really carry you between bonus's as well.

Joyfulness is probably on a par with a NLC game - though with a fraction of the potential.

Certainly not a game you'd put 100 in on a Friday hoping for a half decent session.

I'm a bit disappointed that this game is so brutal. I'm a low roller and i think playing this with min.bet is too much for my bankroll (usually no problem with 0.2 stakes).
I really love the game idea and sad that they don't offer 0.10 stakes. :D

I did the same the other day - first few goes were ok, probably got lucky-ish but put 100 in and 20p'd it (as someone said above, you'd need locking up to play this on large-ish stakes) and the bonus came with 20 quid left and an RTP of probably close to 20%. I imagine if you play it often most sessions will be like that as well.

Because there's no base at all, nothing to really carry you between bonus's as well.

Joyfulness is probably on a par with a NLC game - though with a fraction of the potential.

Certainly not a game you'd put 100 in on a Friday hoping for a half decent session.
55260x potential in testing according to the spread sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back