Playojo.dk silently reduced RTP

iCyka

Registered
I just want to share this info, that the Danish version of Playojo has reduced the RTP on PlayNGo slots (and maybe others).

When I started to play on 15th of May I have checked the RTPs and they were in the 96.X% range on the highest setting.
Tonight the slots were playing real bad so I thought I'd check the RTPs again and guess what, they are lower, they're in 94.X% range now! (Book of Dead 94.25% instead of 96.21%, Legacy of Egypt 94.50% instead of 96.50% etc.)
I feel cheated, because I wouldn't have deposited if I knew they lowered the RTPs. I would have played elsewhere.

I joined Playojo due to the high ratings here on CM, but they don't deserve such a high rating anymore.

Ueber Meister
Bet victor too are running lower rtps. seems a fair house edge is not enough any more they need more than that.

sufferinsilence

MM
Bwin (and probably the other GVC brands) have lowered RTP on Blueprint and Red Tiger. I suspected PnG too but in the help files it's still on the highest RTP.

colinsunderland

Experienced Member
webmeister
MM
Bwin (and probably the other GVC brands) have lowered RTP on Blueprint and Red Tiger. I suspected PnG too but in the help files it's still on the highest RTP.

Checked a few blueprint games on coral and they are all running at 96%
Play n Go are too.
The help files are served by PlaynGo so if they say 96% the game is 96% as far as I'm aware

sufferinsilence

MM
Checked a few blueprint games on coral and they are all running at 96%
Play n Go are too.
The help files are served by PlaynGo so if they say 96% the game is 96% as far as I'm aware

Perhaps it's only Bwin in Belgium but Tiki Treasures Megaways is 95% while it's 96.03% elsewhere. Most Red Tiger are at 94 something % and that includes the daily jackpots, so that's dire...