Playojo.dk silently reduced RTP

iCyka

Registered
I just want to share this info, that the Danish version of Playojo has reduced the RTP on PlayNGo slots (and maybe others).

When I started to play on 15th of May I have checked the RTPs and they were in the 96.X% range on the highest setting.
Tonight the slots were playing real bad so I thought I'd check the RTPs again and guess what, they are lower, they're in 94.X% range now! (Book of Dead 94.25% instead of 96.21%, Legacy of Egypt 94.50% instead of 96.50% etc.)
I feel cheated, because I wouldn't have deposited if I knew they lowered the RTPs. I would have played elsewhere.

I joined Playojo due to the high ratings here on CM, but they don't deserve such a high rating anymore.

Bet victor too are running lower rtps. seems a fair house edge is not enough any more they need more than that.

Bwin (and probably the other GVC brands) have lowered RTP on Blueprint and Red Tiger. I suspected PnG too but in the help files it's still on the highest RTP.

Checked a few blueprint games on coral and they are all running at 96%
Play n Go are too.
The help files are served by PlaynGo so if they say 96% the game is 96% as far as I'm aware

Checked a few blueprint games on coral and they are all running at 96%
Play n Go are too.
The help files are served by PlaynGo so if they say 96% the game is 96% as far as I'm aware

Perhaps it's only Bwin in Belgium but Tiki Treasures Megaways is 95% while it's 96.03% elsewhere. Most Red Tiger are at 94 something % and that includes the daily jackpots, so that's dire...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back