odds and ends

Isnt Elon very much on the same side as the 'powers that be'?

Hes just younger than the rest of the billionaires and understands internet culture better.
Same evil billionaire but better at PR.
Thats why he gets away with pushing WEF talking points without getting called out, because hes 'cool' and builds flamethrowers and stuff.

View attachment 169793

Perhaps, you seem to know more than what I do of the man. I've probably read less about him than those snippets you compiled in your post. I just know the social media outlets are government-run and a big part of his Twitter takeover was to free the platform from such constraints, or so I thought.

Hence, why I can't help but wonder if the powers that be had anything to do with it. I've not analysed anywhere near the number of tweets you have, do you think he is on the side of the baddies then?

I never viewed him as a good man or bad, simply a rich bastard who has his opinions like everyone else :p

He's free to believe in Universal Income whilst championing Free Speech, this notion that he has to be a Bond villain or Mother Teresa is indicative of today's range of reasoning. I'm pretty sure most people dislike him because he's stinking rich, influential AND opinionated, because that would mean he's bad by default!

In terms of his Twitter venture, we were pretty much sold the narrative that he intended to open the platform up to allow users to express their views more 'freely'.....though I think however well-intentioned, he soon realized that this was too complicated a knot to untie, with the numerous 'spambots' souring his upcoming vision-to-be. Throw in the changing landscape of impending online safety laws, he likely felt it was a project not worth pursuing.

Funny though, I hear Twitter are counter-suing him for reneging on the deal, to the tune of the deal's outlay of $46 billion? This could get messy :laugh:

Perhaps, you seem to know more than what I do of the man. I've probably read less about him than those snippets you compiled in your post. I just know the social media outlets are government-run and a big part of his Twitter takeover was to free the platform from such constraints, or so I thought.

Hence, why I can't help but wonder if the powers that be had anything to do with it. I've not analysed anywhere near the number of tweets you have, do you think he is on the side of the baddies then?
Not really followed his Tesla deal, and about him sharing/agreeing with WEF stuff was just a picture i remembered seeing a while back.
Not sure if hes evil, i just think he gets off on being in the spotlight, just think about how much 'outrageous' stuff hes been doing the last couple of years to stay in the spotlight.
All drama no substance imo.

Its like he thinks hes the founder of Tesla or something.

Not really followed his Tesla deal, and about him sharing/agreeing with WEF stuff was just a picture i remembered seeing a while back.
Not sure if hes evil, i just think he gets off on being in the spotlight, just think about how much 'outrageous' stuff hes been doing the last couple of years to stay in the spotlight.
All drama no substance imo.

Its like he thinks hes the founder of Tesla or something.

Yes, I agree he is a publicity whore, which doesn't impress me much either.

To me, those selective tweets don't support him being a baddie and could easily just be seen as opinion. I think you could probably do the same with most people's tweets if you had the inclination - pick out a few and link them to controversial subjects. After all, everyone has an opinion, and just because you support vaccines or supply a machine that's used to create them, doesn't mean you align with the WEF agenda.

I couldn't make out if his tweets were on the same day as the others which are dated, and as a result, I would need more convincing so as not to conclude it is more propaganda to besmirch the good name of Elon Musk, and his family like his child X AE A-XII - he is clearly a down to earth man of the people ;)

- 0.5 out of 10 Kroffes. :p

Yes, I agree he is a publicity whore, which doesn't impress me much either.

To me, those selective tweets don't support him being a baddie and could easily just be seen as opinion. I think you could probably do the same with most people's tweets if you had the inclination - pick out a few and link them to controversial subjects. After all, everyone has an opinion, and just because you support vaccines or supply a machine that's used to create them, doesn't mean you align with the WEF agenda.

I couldn't make out if his tweets were on the same day as the others which are dated, and as a result, I would need more convincing so as not to conclude it is more propaganda to besmirch the good name of Elon Musk, and his family like his child X AE A-XII - he is clearly a down to earth man of the people ;)

- 0.5 out of 10 Kroffes. :p
I dont know, i think using a computer password as the name for his kid, smoking weed (baaarely) with Rogan and challenging Putin to a fight was more about staying in the spotlight than it was being a man of the people.

Atleast hes smart, ill give him that.

I dont know, i think using a computer password as the name for his kid, smoking weed (baaarely) with Rogan and challenging Putin to a fight was more about staying in the spotlight than it was being a man of the people.

Atleast hes smart, ill give him that.

I think he has been very lucky with Tesla, whose success I would put more down to timing than acute business sense. The idea of electric cars is unoriginal, and most of the patents around cleaner transportation were swept up by oil companies keeping a grip on their products (so I have been led to believe).

Along comes Elon with Tesla, which has done well because of the push toward greener transportation. I don't want to take away the fact he has incredible drive, but wouldn't we all with that much money to burn?

Tesla - 0.5 out of 10 Kroffes
Elons Ingenuity - What ingenuity? Unable to score.

I think he has been very lucky with Tesla, whose success I would put more down to timing than acute business sense. The idea of electric cars is unoriginal, and most of the patents around cleaner transportation were swept up by oil companies keeping a grip on their products (so I have been led to believe).

Along comes Elon with Tesla, which has done well because of the push toward greener transportation. I don't want to take away the fact he has incredible drive, but wouldn't we all with that much money to burn?

Tesla - 0.5 out of 10 Kroffes
Elons Ingenuity - What ingenuity? Unable to score.
Yeah, i think thats why i dont like him.
Hes being sold and is selling himself like some real life Tony Stark, also he gets nasty real quick when people criticize him.
Hes not Tony Stark, more like Steve Jobs, but without the good ideas.

I want to like him because hes involved in things that i like, but hes making it impossible.

h.gif

Anyone remember ChuckNorissFacts.com? I'm starting a Joe Biden version.

Just a few comments from like-minded fans on youtube so far:

Joe bidden as US president is like internet explorer running yr system

" A day without humiliation on global level is a day wasted " Joe Biden

Joe Biden is like a web browser with 19 tabs open, 17 are frozen and he doesn't know where the music is coming from.

Joe Biden is a living 1980s slapstick comedy

Too Funny!!!!

Just like a Sunday Sport story that one.

Don't take the mickey, or he may claim you are opressing his right to be anything he wants from Imaginary Land. Must be hard for someone so unique to battle against the odds of reality and come out winning and setting records.

I guess the old saying of 'If you can believe it, you can achieve it' has never been more true.

Recent movement around Taiwan is the next worrying step toward increased tensions between East and West.

A short history...

I see China has announced they have cut ties with the US over 8 agreements including climate change, drug control and AML etc, immigration, defence etc.

p.s. I wonder how they feel about selling arms to Russia now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back