odds and ends

I'd wager at 6/4 tbf. Probably even take 6/5

Must have ruffled some feathers, i assume he was probably their most popular host.
Not that he needs extra money, but if he wanted more for some reason he could probably strike out on his own and make more than he did at FOX.

If i had his money i would probably spend my days like this, but to each his own.

a.gif

Do they have a lot of support from the people in the UK?
The royal family/monarchy system i mean.
I think here its usually somewhere around 60% in favor, 20-25% against and the rest dont care either way.

View attachment 182618

Difficult to say, l know relatives who were very pro royalty before, that have now become uninterested and jaded [but not republican], however with these pop concerts and charity work they've reinvented themselves to youngsters as less stuffy, so that's kept the support levels up.

A few years [maybe a decade] ago you'd occasionally see articles about the financial cost to the uk, it worked out to be something like 37p each person daily, and was definitely bringing in more tourists and business, so those writers soon shut up about it.

People are more pissed off with the political leaders and parties than anything, so a day like today is a welcome break from party politics.

This is not necessarily aimed at spitefire fans, but spitfire fans are allowed to watch it.
I heard a rumour that their wives are happier than the average wife for some reason.

And dont worry if you dont speak tongue, someone was nice enough to add subtitles.

Last edited:
Was hoping Rodri made 2 fouls in Man C game earlier for a bet to complete. Went out at half time for a smoke, though he hadn't made any fouls in the 1st half. Came back already into the 2nd half, and noticed Rodri had now made 1 foul. Nice. 10 mins later, he makes a 2nd foul, Gerrin derr lad! Celebrate. That's the bet complete.
30 seconds later, notice bet stlll running. da fuq? I saw the damn foul, I heard the damn whistle, I know the damn rules. dafuq is this shite? No i don't wanna cash out 1/3 of my fkng bet, go fys. Even the commentator confirmed the foul, and I'm not blind. Fuuu, gimme my money.

After 5 minutes of wtf'ng, suddenly remember that I'd repeatidly rewound at half time to try and make out what Haaland was saying to Pepe as he walked towards the tunnel at half time . Realise I was ten minutes behind real time due to the multiple rewinds. Realise the foul I'd just celebrated, had already fkn happened, realise, with 20 mins ish to go, still need 1 more. Felt like had just won the lottery only to find out I was reading the previous weeks numbers.
Probably a reasonable example as to why you shouldn't smoke smelly things if you've not had any sleep at all the night before. Though, on the plus side, Rodri did make another foul to complete the bet, so in a way I got to celebrate twice.

The Goonies. Back To The Future. Beverley Hills Cop. Cocoon.

All classics during 1985's Hollywood's creative heyday.

Yet a recently resurfaced trailer of film so ahead of its time has shed new light on what could be considered the greatest film of that, or any other era, bringing scholars and academics to re-evaluate the hidden meanings found within.

That film is of course......

I just can't cope with snakes, the way this one looks around before plotting his next move 😨

Snakes like that won't be a threat to humans, so fear not Mack :laugh:

Partner has a royal/ ball python, roughly at 1:4 scale of the one featured on that Neighbours set. They do like to attain vertical thrills, and so will climb if given half a chance (when out of their enclosure of course!).....

They'll use any means to get to higher ground, so tables, boxes and whatever else, and it's pretty impressive all things considered. Only to reach the ceiling and figure out what that big vertical barrier is :eek: They also seem to enjoy the rough and tumble of gravity it seems, it's stimuli to them and at complete odds with being stationary for a lot of their time, the crazy nutjobs! 🐍

Snakes like that won't be a threat to humans, so fear not Mack :laugh:

Partner has a royal/ ball python, roughly at 1:4 scale of the one featured on that Neighbours set. They do like to attain vertical thrills, and so will climb if given half a chance (when out of their enclosure of course!).....

They'll use any means to get to higher ground, so tables, boxes and whatever else, and it's pretty impressive all things considered. Only to reach the ceiling and figure out what that big vertical barrier is :eek: They also seem to enjoy the rough and tumble of gravity it seems, it's stimuli to them and at complete odds with being stationary for a lot of their time, the crazy nutjobs! 🐍

I'd totally forgotten abt your one! :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back