odds and ends

I...think I've shared this before
My mum is a midget....no, like really, 4'6 ( i am allowed to say it )
I've seen her lift up a woman by her shirt....and..well. paste her lol...'you do NOT call me a c*nt or a bro*d

I'm like...um.....go, mum lol
heh
I dont post....me...online (though hardly a secret or anything)
My SIL sent me this today....last recent pic
IDGAF how I look, just simply struck me, how the height...is a 'thang' lol; she looks taller than she is, I look shorter than I am :)

jay.jpg

(guess who had to reach into every cupboard for 40 yrs :p )

What the hell are the parents thinking bringing their kids there.
I have nothing against drag shows, but its clearly adult entertainment.

You should have posted it in the wtf-thread, this is the cool old machines t(h)read.

That is a cool old machine. Can't remember the name of the program I used to watch, but was the kind of series that filmed bottles being capped and stuff being mass-produced. Sounds boring but would have me transfixed, you know what they say about simple minds :)

I was going to post it in the WTF, but 'odds and ends' was in full view, I was lazy.

Wondered what everyone thought of it. I don't know what to think. At first, I was shocked, but then I found myself wondering about men in drag (ooer) - see, men have been dressing as women in panto for years, and in Japan, I believe it's traditional for either sex to play the opposite characters throughout their history of theatre and tv.

I wouldn't take my kids, it's defo a different vibe to panto, no stuffing of money in pants, but a man in drag is not as uncommon as I initially thought.

I quickly moved on afterwards, choosing to block such intimate thoughts about such things, thanks for the reminder :)

That is a cool old machine. Can't remember the name of the program I used to watch, but was the kind of series that filmed bottles being capped and stuff being mass-produced. Sounds boring but would have me transfixed, you know what they say about simple minds :)

I was going to post it in the WTF, but 'odds and ends' was in full view, I was lazy.

Wondered what everyone thought of it. I don't know what to think. At first, I was shocked, but then I found myself wondering about men in drag (ooer) - see, men have been dressing as women in panto for years, and in Japan, I believe it's traditional for either sex to play the opposite characters throughout their history of theatre and tv.

I wouldn't take my kids, it's defo a different vibe to panto, no stuffing of money in pants, but a man in drag is not as uncommon as I initially thought.

I quickly moved on afterwards, choosing to block such intimate thoughts about such things, thanks for the reminder :)
Theres a youtube channel called 'How It's Made Official' that has a bunch of videos showing how different stuff is made.
Its pretty cool. -->
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
<--

Some of them are a bit lacking when it comes to video quality, but i guess its because the source material in many cases are probably old videos.

I also find myself watching videos from this channel.
Saw they had a playlist with their 'how its made videos'

Last edited:
Theres a youtube channel called 'How It's Made Official' that has a bunch of videos showing how different stuff is made.
Its pretty cool. -->
<--

Some of them are a bit lacking when it comes to video quality, but i guess its because the source material in many cases are probably old videos.

I also find myself watching videos from this channel.
Saw they had a playlist with their 'how its made videos'

That's the series I used to watch, I find it mind-numbingly fascinating.

Don't want to turn this into a conspiracy thread but didn't know where else to put it.

Less conspiracy, more fact, for anyone who wonders what is happening with the UK banks and its flock (us). I think we are in the grip of a quantitative easing pandemic, and there is no jab or herd immunity in sight.

Get out of debt, quick! is the best advice I have heard recently.

Prosecution angled for 30-50 years, the public wanted more, but no, 20 years it is

So basically 15 for her deeds with supervised parole for good behaviour I guess. And they say the Law's an ass, hard to disagree

ghis.jpg

Father-of-nine Elon Musk pulling out of Twitter acquisition, citing he wants to have more quality family time :eek:

Okay, only two thirds of that is true :D

elon.jpg
1657316627672.png

Father-of-nine Elon Musk pulling out of Twitter acquisition, citing he wants to have more quality family time :eek:

Okay, only two thirds of that is true :D

View attachment 169789
View attachment 169790

Can't help but wonder if the powers that be got to him.

With social media companies having a government-appointed board of censorship advisors woven into their fabrics, perhaps its pie in the sky to think it would have been a simple takeover of one of the most influential propaganda tools around.

Would have been nice to rock the boat and see how much Twitter would have changed without so much censorship.

Isnt Elon very much on the same side as the 'powers that be'?

Hes just younger than the rest of the billionaires and understands internet culture better.
Same evil billionaire but better at PR.
Thats why he gets away with pushing WEF talking points without getting called out, because hes 'cool' and builds flamethrowers and stuff.

h.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back