North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did, there was. You just don't remember because the worst they could do was call Obama a Kenyan.

I think Obama could have set fire to a Synagogue, personally, and only an eyebrow would have been raised.

Edit: just to add, i do think Trump represents the worst traits in humans, but i genuinely find it weird that one is held to be a paragon of virtue and the other not :p

I think Obama could have set fire to a Synagogue, personally, and only an eyebrow would have been raised.

Edit: just to add, i do think Trump represents the worst traits in humans, but i genuinely find it weird that one is held to be a paragon of virtue and the other not :p

Just like Trump said he could kill people on 5th Avenue and get away with it? ;)

Anyway... Obama was criticised more than enough but rarely on his policies, there's a reason you can't remember unless you simply didn't follow USA politics back then. If the worst they could do was call him a Kenyan and a Muslim then that should tell you enough tbh.

Just like Trump said he could kill people on 5th Avenue and get away with it? ;)

Anyway... Obama was criticised more than enough but rarely on his policies, there's a reason you can't remember unless you simply didn't follow USA politics back then. If the worst they could do was call him a Kenyan and a Muslim then that should tell you enough tbh.
Trump resonates with millions, as his popularity shows.

The madness of the far left and PC nonsense alone are massive reasons to lean to the god emperor.

A lot of his straight talking struck a cord with many, love it or hate it but he’s the opposite of far far left liberal and many want that.

It’s there choice, there opinion and are free to have one.

Undoubtedly, Trump has more sound bites and, by virtue of his stupidity, more ways of criticism but i do wish such critique of policies was carried out on an even keel.

The problem and the things liberals really don't get, is that he connected with a substantial % vote - now you can call them, as some on this thread have done, thick, but they exist and until that issue is headed on, nothing will change,

Trump resonates with millions, as his popularity shows.

The madness of the far left and PC nonsense alone are massive reasons to lean to the god emperor.

A lot of his straight talking struck a cord with many, love it or hate it but he’s the opposite of far far left liberal and many want that.

It’s there choice, there opinion and are free to have one.

Straight up talking a storm of lies? Like he did yesterday in Pennsylvania where he claimed churches and restaurants are closed while they've been open all the time.

If that's the straight talking people want then that's what they deserve I guess.

I understand people wanted change. I understand people voted for someone entirely different than a career politician. But just like you have an opinion my opinion is that it didn't really work out that well, ofcourse I'm from the outside looking in (just like you are) and the choice is up to the American people.

Straight up talking a storm of lies? Like he did yesterday in Pennsylvania where he claimed churches and restaurants are closed while they've been open all the time.

If that's the straight talking people want then that's what they deserve I guess.

I understand people wanted change. I understand people voted for someone entirely different than a career politician. But just like you have an opinion my opinion is that it didn't really work out that well, ofcourse I'm from the outside looking in (just like you are) and the choice is up to the American people.
Fair comment.

Ultimately the people will decide as we do in free countries, it’s just a shame last election the other side couldn’t accept a democratic vote no matter what you think of the winner.

I will run for President, even though N Irish

I have no manifesto other than something i think the people want

500x Bonanza GOLD's for all.

FOR ALL.
You already put me forward for this position and my cheese over health care policy went down a storm.

We already have dissent amongst the ranks!.

I will run for President, even though N Irish

I have no manifesto other than something i think the people want

500x Bonanza GOLD's for all.

FOR ALL.

Wow never saw you post so much before.

And total different style posting.

You downed a couple of bottles of Buckie or something :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back