North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does look rather majestic I agree.

Great appointment by the lord emperor, she’s a smart, pretty and strong women.

Great move IMO

You do know that she's not there because of her achievements/accolades?

If you can spare a few minutes, this might help you to see through the charade and why I asked you the above question.

BTW, Whitehouse is an ex-state attorney general, so I would assume he knows a thing or two about the matter at hand. I hope you have the patience to make it to 08:35 as that is were the main part starts.

You do know that she's not there because of her achievements/accolades?

If you can spare a few minutes, this might help you to see through the charade and why I ask you the above question.

I’m just on route to make work great again harry, will catch up tonight when I’m home.

He does look rather majestic I agree.

Great appointment by the lord emperor, she’s a smart, pretty and strong women.

Great move IMO

And here her resume. That is as if you give a first-year medical student a full degree.

I'm not doubting her intellect, just her qualifications to be a Supreme Court justice.

Does that look qualified for you?

1603788311588.png

And here her resume. That is as if you give a first-year medical student a full degree.

I'm not doubting her intellect, just her qualifications to be a Supreme Court justice.

View attachment 143860
This is a small step for man, but a giant leap backwards for womens rights.
Atleast if they do the things they say they will be doing.
Crazy.

This is a small step for man, but a giant leap backwards for womens rights.
Atleast if they do the things they say they will be doing.
Crazy.

Fully agree.

Don't know if you did but if you watched the entire video, it is clear that they are gearing up for exactly that.

About 20 minutes in he tells the fact that in 80 sensitive cases before the SC in the last years it was always a 5:4 verdict and the record is 80:0. That makes it very clear what a 6:3 majority will do.

Fully agree.

Don't know if you did but if you watched the entire video, it is clear that they are gearing up for exactly that.

About 20 minutes in he tells the fact that in 80 sensitive cases before the SC in the last years it was always a 5:4 verdict and the record is 80:0. That makes it very clear what a 6:3 majority will do.
Its messed up.
Sad times for homosexuals and women if they go thru with their plans.

Wonder if they got their inspiration from the Talibans.

Not knowing the exact ins and outs, but she has quite a few children so maybe prioritised that ?
I hope she does a good job and helps americans retain their constitutional rights [not just guns]

What things? Just on quick 30 min lunch break.
They are talking about overturning Roe v Wade, which if im not mistaken is basically what gives women in the US right to have an abortion.
If they get rid of that, its not that far fetched to think they want to make it illegal.
They are not too keen on same sex marriage either.

Just a big step backwards for human rights basically.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

" Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973),
was a
of the
in which the Court ruled that the
protects a pregnant woman's liberty to choose to have an
without excessive government restriction. It struck down many U.S. state and federal
"

Some states wont be pleasent for women to live in if it gets overturned.

Not knowing the exact ins and outs, but she has quite a few children so maybe prioritised that ?
I hope she does a good job and helps americans retain their constitutional rights [not just guns]

How unsurprising. You simply can't bring yourself to say anything negative about anything related to the Dear Leader. But you always got some sort of excuse. :lolup:

So by your logic, a 1st-year medical student should be given a full degree just because she raised a few kids first, no need to finish her studies :rolleyes:

Maybe a better example. She finished her studies but had only a few years experience in a hospital and now is promoted to perform the most complex heart or brain surgeries. Never had the time to get the extra training because she "prioritized" raising the kids. Would you simply put yourself on the operating table knowing that? :D

How unsurprising. You simply can't bring yourself to say anything negative about anything related to the Dear Leader. But you always got some sort of excuse. :lolup:

So by your logic, a 1st-year medical student should be given a full degree just because she raised a few kids first, no need to finish her studies :rolleyes:

Maybe a better example. She finished her studies but had only a few years experience in a hospital and now is promoted to perform the most complex heart or brain surgeries. Never had the time to get the extra training because she "prioritized" raising the kids. Would you simply put yourself on the operating table knowing that? :D

She is going to be working/discussing each case with other expert/experienced surgeons to borrow your example. Remember due to liberal PC politics Trump had to choose a woman, which must have narrowed the field, and so if he decided to choose the one with the best intellect rather than experience, I don't see that as a bad thing in the situation given the subject is law.

Have you looked at every other SC judge, their background? Because looking at Elena Kagan's wikipedia it states:

On January 5, 2009, President-elect Barack Obama announced he would nominate Kagan to be Solicitor General. At the time of her nomination, Kagan had never argued a case before any court.

... On May 10, 2010, Obama nominated Kagan to the Supreme Court

She is going to be working/discussing each case with other expert/experienced surgeons to borrow your example, remember due to liberal PC politics Trump had to choose a woman which must have narrowed the field, and so if he decided to choose the one with the best intellect rather than experience I don't see that as a bad thing in the situation given the subject is law.

Have you looked at every other SC judge, their background? Because looking at Elena Kagan's wikipedia it states:

On January 5, 2009, President-elect Barack Obama announced he would nominate Kagan to be Solicitor General. At the time of her nomination, Kagan had never argued a case before any court.

Two wrongs make one right? :rolleyes:

Your whataboutism starts to reall suck mack.

As for Mr T, trust me when I say this, he did not chose her!

Go on, we can do this all day! :D

1603819960352.png

She is going to be working/discussing each case with other expert/experienced surgeons to borrow your example. Remember due to liberal PC politics Trump had to choose a woman, which must have narrowed the field, and so if he decided to choose the one with the best intellect rather than experience, I don't see that as a bad thing in the situation given the subject is law.

Trump didn't need to choose a woman. He could've chosen Playford as the next supreme court justice and republicans would've confirmed him.
Pretty sure only criterias were a) really conservative and b) young enough.

Two wrongs make one right? :rolleyes:

Your whataboutism starts to reall suck mack.

As for Mr T, trust me when I say this, he did not chose her!

In law it would be called a precedent Harry.

Edit: In any case I sense you do it all the time yourself if anyone dare criticise Biden/democrats, most people accept its part of any political discussion. I am sure if I brought up the clinton's tax avoidance you'd reply 'look at trump!'?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back