North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not mainstream media.

It’s good many are realising how incompetent and frankly scary it would be having the sleepy hair sniffer as the most powerful man on the planet...

Thank goodness the don has the next 4 years sealed, signed and ready to deliver.

MAGA 2020

Not mainstream media.

It’s good many are realising how incompetent and frankly scary it would be having the sleepy hair sniffer as the most powerful man on the planet...

Thank goodness the don has the next 4 years sealed, signed and ready to deliver.

MAGA 2020

Why does he say that "masterbates are all good and well" 44 seconds in?

Maybe i just hear what i want to hear.
:oops:

Why does he say that "masterbates are all good and well" 44 seconds in?

Maybe i just hear what i want to hear.
:oops:
Mass debates... I got wanking from it also lol.

This guy btw has more views than any of the main steam media in the U.K. by a mile, and this is what the majority watch now, not the bbc, cnn or fox...

It’s why polls are always wrong as they are made up MSM, on both. Sides.

I always look at all sides, MSM included, independent etc then base my judgement on it all and form a opinion.

My point is that this kind of media now is what people listen to and believe, MSM and papers have had there day.

Not mainstream media.

MAGA 2020

Boris for Brexit and Trump for US. What could go wrong :p
You need to start making better choices!

Boris for Brexit and Trump for US. What could go wrong :p
You need to start making better choices!
Tell me about it!

Placed my prize chilli plant in a poor position the other day, went to pick it earlier and slugs or some demonic little bastards have decimated it... I’m absolutely heart broken.

Last edited:
It is what it is.
That was the only salvageable chilli on the whole plant... for size comparison it’s next to one of my smokes...

also ‘it is what it is’ shows a utter lack of compassion and empathy, almost serial killer like mindset after hearing my most unpleasant news.

Attachments

• E16802F6-4BE6-4DE5-A438-0233AAF149A3.jpeg
    E16802F6-4BE6-4DE5-A438-0233AAF149A3.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 5
Not sure if it’s a repeat but ‘ the trump show’ is on BBC2 now in the U.K.

Obviously it’s leaning one way but it’s interesting, just onto the stormy part now (classy lady)

it’s a good watch for anyone on either side of what ever political divide your on.

I’ll be bloody knackered for work in the morning watching this ha!..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back