North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just still kind of gob-smacked that with a country of 328 million, the best candidates were two senior citizens with polarizing worldviews
"Almost every modern president has been a millionaire at the time he was elected to the White House."

And therein lies the problem.

Even though being rich is not a mandatory requirement, it has been accepted for generations that, due to the way the USA election campaigns are run, the Presidential candidate must be rich in order to be able to afford the the enormous costs involved of the actual campaigning.

Ordinary citizens would require donations of an unimaginable amount in order to even move past 'Go".

Black and white pudding i love, used to get white pudding on the rigs all the time.

Haggis also I bloody love, used to get it on our Sunday roasts.

I hate them all lol.

Cook themall the time for others but find them bloody disgusting. Then again i hate beans as well.

Weird eater. My idea of a big fry up is eggs, Bacon, Fried bread , Mushrooms , Potato Scones and Square Sausage.

But put haggis, Black Puddding or beans near it and it would go in the bin :laugh:

That's just a poor man's Black Pudding.
Blodpalt is the only food vikings eat.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Actually i only eat it about once a year, but its pretty good.
I prefer the normal version tho.

@ternur Probably loves them since its like a more dense potato. :D

Trump resonates with millions, as his popularity shows.

The madness of the far left and PC nonsense alone are massive reasons to lean to the god emperor.

A lot of his straight talking struck a cord with many, love it or hate it but he’s the opposite of far far left liberal and many want that.

It’s there choice, there opinion and are free to have one.
[...]

The problem and the things liberals really don't get, is that he connected with a substantial % vote - now you can call them, as some on this thread have done, thick, but they exist and until that issue is headed on, nothing will change,
I do wonder if hatred and suspicion of others different from ourselves - race/colour/sex - has always lurked barely hidden, just under the surface, despite us paying lip-service to the idea of "equality, fraternity, liberty".

And regrettably, Trump and his 'straight talking', particularly on Twitter, his daily briefings, and at his campaign rallies - which he has held continually during his Presidency - has been a catalyst in enabling people to cast off the requirement to hide their true feelings any longer.

I do wonder if hatred and suspicion of others different from ourselves - race/colour/sex - has always lurked barely hidden, just under the surface, despite us paying lip-service to the idea of "equality, fraternity, liberty".

And regrettably, Trump and his 'straight talking', particularly on Twitter, his daily briefings, and at his campaign rallies - which he has held continually during his Presidency - has been a catalyst in enabling people to cast off the requirement to hide their true feelings any longer.
See that’s the problem, that’s thinly veiled as accusing others of racism or bigotry or that brainwashing nonsense ‘unconscious bias)

Just because people back trump doesn’t for a moment suggest any of what your assuming to be fact nor in the slightest true.

He’s addressed many a issue that needed serious attention but many others played politics and avoided certain issues incase the overused racism slur came into the occasion.

To be labelling anyone whom supports trump a racist and bigot in itself is very offensive, especially of your very far removed from such frank and abhorrent hatred.

I agree he should keep off Twitter, but he is allowed a medium in which to speak.

This is due to the utter bias from the majority of the media towards him since 2015, it’s been the most upsetting and biased witch hunt in history.

Can you possibly direct me towards his actually racism and bigotry please?

Politics aside I do hope your doing good, this virus hasn’t been kind to many of us, me included so wish you all the best as always.

Ben and sox and Isabelle

That's only acceptable with cabbage casserole or pan fried liver.

If that is the food you eat no wonder you are never sober.

I would need to be absolutely pissed to eat that. Then again probably too healthy for me.

No wonder i feel the way i do with the diet i eat. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back