North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is the food you eat no wonder you are never sober.

I would need to be absolutely pissed to eat that. Then again probably too healthy for me.

No wonder i feel the way i do with the diet i eat. :laugh:

No no Paul. I live on rice and noodles mainly. Hot & spicy food. Lots of herbs and veggies.

But I sometimes like to live on the edge and try out some Nordic cuisine. :p

No no Paul. I live on rice and noodles mainly. Hot & spicy food. Lots of herbs and veggies.

But I sometimes like to live on the edge and try out some Nordic cuisine. :p

Hey i eat same as you then.

Eat a lot of Fried Rice. Sometimes have Chow Mein. And eat plenty Chicken Curry. And Hey i eat loads of vegetables. Well just the one you hate as Chips or Crisps.

See we have same great taste. And told you my diet was Crap :laugh:

See that’s the problem, that’s thinly veiled as accusing others of racism or bigotry or that brainwashing nonsense ‘unconscious bias)

Racism and bigotry in the USA exists. It is not the Utopia you would like it to be.

Just because people back trump doesn’t for a moment suggest any of what your assuming to be fact nor in the slightest true.

Not in the slightest true? See below for examples.

He’s addressed many a issue that needed serious attention but many others played politics and avoided certain issues incase the overused racism slur came into the occasion.

To be labelling anyone whom supports trump a racist and bigot in itself is very offensive, especially of your very far removed from such frank and abhorrent hatred.

Nowhere did I say - or imply - that "anyone whom supports Trump is a racist and bigot". I used the generic term 'people'. If I had wanted my statement to mean what you are trying to get it to mean, I would have said 'everyone'. So please stop with the misinterpretation.

I agree he should keep off Twitter, but he is allowed a medium in which to speak.

No-one is denying his right to use Twitter. Just a shame that the President of the USA uses this platform to validate absurd conspiracy theories, badmouth anyone who either disagrees with him or he doesn't like, and denigrates many world-renowned experts because he knows best, and is the only one who understands.

This is due to the utter bias from the majority of the media towards him since 2015, it’s been the most upsetting and biased witch hunt in history.

This statement is so blinkered I am not going to respond.

Can you possibly direct me towards his actually racism and bigotry please?

See below...
Trump has repeatedly stated he is “the least racist person that you’ve ever encountered.”

His actual record during this Presidency - and his history - tells a very different story, as the number of hate crimes spiked dramatically after he became president using divisive and racist rhetoric.

FBI data show that since Trump’s election there has been an anomalous spike in hate crimes concentrated in counties where Trump won by larger margins. These hate crimes have risen 226% in areas where he has held rallies as anti-immigrant sentiment, racism, and sexism are much more strongly related to support for Trump.

Data collected by the Anti-Defamation League shows that in 2016, hate crime rates more than doubled in counties hosting a Trump Campaign rally.

The most common victims for hate crime reported to police in 2018 were African Americans, Jews, and LGBTQ people.

He reportedly referred to African countries as “shithole” nations. He also complained that "after seeing America, immigrants from Nigeria would never 'go back to their huts.'”

And then we get all the "Karens" crawling out of the woodwork, calling the police to register ridiculous complaints against black/Hispanic Americans who were simply going about their lawful business. This phenomenon is a purely Trump construct.

Anything else you would like me to clarify?

Pl
Trump has repeatedly stated he is “the least racist person that you’ve ever encountered.”

His actual record during this Presidency - and his history - tells a very different story, as the number of hate crimes spiked dramatically after he became president using divisive and racist rhetoric.

FBI data show that since Trump’s election there has been an anomalous spike in hate crimes concentrated in counties where Trump won by larger margins. These hate crimes have risen 226% in areas where he has held rallies as anti-immigrant sentiment, racism, and sexism are much more strongly related to support for Trump.

Data collected by the Anti-Defamation League shows that in 2016, hate crime rates more than doubled in counties hosting a Trump Campaign rally.

The most common victims for hate crime reported to police in 2018 were African Americans, Jews, and LGBTQ people.

He reportedly referred to African countries as “shithole” nations. He also complained that "after seeing America, immigrants from Nigeria would never 'go back to their huts.'”

And then we get all the "Karens" crawling out of the woodwork, calling the police to register ridiculous complaints against black/Hispanic Americans who were simply going about their lawful business. This phenomenon is a purely Trump construct.

Actually no, I’ll respond to this tomorrow if I get chance on my lunch break otherwise tomorrow evening.

it’s too late to go in depth tonight, got more exams for work tomorrow so don’t want to overload this little brain of mine lol

Trump resonates with millions, as his popularity shows.

The madness of the far left and PC nonsense alone are massive reasons to lean to the god emperor.

A lot of his straight talking struck a cord with many, love it or hate it but he’s the opposite of far far left liberal and many want that.

It’s there choice, there opinion and are free to have one.

He sure does resonate with people. So much, that he has to pay them $250 to attend his rallies where he has nothing positive to say other than bragging: "I did a great job". :rolleyes:

Geez, when will you people open their eyes to see that anything Mr. T related is simply fake.

Last edited:
You can pick it apart as you wish, isnt as though I wrote it.
Took psych in college and found it an interesting read

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A Complete Psychological Analysis of Trump's Support

He sure does resonate with people. So much, that he has to pay them $250 to attend his rallies where he has nothing positive to say other than bragging: "I did a great job". :rolleyes:

Geez, when you will people open their eyes to see that anything Mr. T related is simply fake.

In bed, as said to @ladyhawke will put right you’re wrongs tomorrow at some point ;-)

This thread is quite a story about Trump's rally in Omaha tonight. What a shitty organisation.

The most interesting part is at the end of the rally. People freezing and needing medical assistance as their carpark was apparently over 3 miles away. Mr T was, of course, long gone already by that time. Not that he would care whether they are out in the cold. Most probably thinking: "It is what it is." :D

1603870951653.png

Last edited:
The most interesting part is at the end of the rally. People freezing and needing medical assistance as their carpark was apparently over 3 miles away. Mr T was, of course, long gone already by that time. Not that he would care whether they are out in the cold. Most probably thinking: "It is what it is." :D

View attachment 143943

They were brought in by buses but there were no buses to bring them back... 3.5 miles walk in freezing weather, alot of elderly people... Man oh man.

Yes please, hope your well btw.

Where he’s actually been racist or said anything racist?

Some places are indeed shitholes.

England has loads of those too and we do have shithole countries, not all are the same sadly.

The mud huts comment... now that personally I’d not say about anyone.

But isn’t he only ‘reportedly’ to have said this? Couldn’t find any actual evidence of him saying this.

Last edited:
Yes please, hope your well btw.

Where he’s actually been racist or said anything racist?

Some places are indeed shitholes.

England has loads of those too and we do have shithole countries, not all are the same sadly.

The mud huts comment... now that personally I’d not say about anyone.

But isn’t he only ‘reportedly’ to have said this? Couldn’t find any actual evidence of him saying this.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I'm guessing you don't find any of this racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back