Lowrolling and Wins Under 100x bet

Another well-timed bet...

Deposited €400 about 30 minutes ago...
Had a great win on Cloud Quest (see Winner Shots May)... followed by ANOTHER well-timed €10 bet on Golden Ticket!
€2,000+ in 30 minutes? I think I'll Play 'n' Go! :cool:

Attachments

• GTx77_May17.jpg
    GTx77_May17.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 218
Deposited $300 for a $300 bonus at leovegas which holds $10,500 wagering. I only have 8% left (800 wagering with $910 balance) so this little hit came in at a good time. And the one time I actually hit the $100 one was on a $2 bet so it was decent
Capture.jpg

Summer Ease!!

Well I never thought I'd ever be playing Rival again but I just did! No idea if this site is kocher or not though so...do some research before you join or deposit! :thumbsup:

30 free spins so not the best but it was ok as these were just 3 of a kinds that I hit. Got totalled rammed after this...put bets too high too fast :oops:

summer ease no bad free spins..jpg

A little bit lowrolling at one of my favs @Downtown:

Attachments

• merkur-odin-fast-ein-vollbild-mit-top-symbol.jpg
    merkur-odin-fast-ein-vollbild-mit-top-symbol.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 99
  • merkur-el-torero-super-freispiele.jpg
    merkur-el-torero-super-freispiele.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 102
was doing .90 bets and decided to raise to $3 for 25 spins. Got trex mode and paid ok. the other 2 spins were $30 and $15 so quick $215 boost on a right timing raise.
Capture.jpg

The only reason I'm posting this x69 win, is because this was my very FIRST SPIN last night! :thumbsup:

Very glad I got that, because when I finally got the "Global Bonus" it was a kick in the teeth one, where I only got 1 pick correct and then 2 traps :mad:
That is the only down-side to this otherwise great, under-rated slot.

Attachments

• TR2FirstSpinX69_Jul17.jpg
    TR2FirstSpinX69_Jul17.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 244
Starburst

So just remembered Betfair have selectable lines starburst(old version).
I did my classic 2 lines system and kept upping by 1 level on the back of wins. Starting cash 0.55(from ruby walsh free rounds) and ending cashout £20.31 to neteller done this in about 10 minutes! :cool:

Here's the best win I got. Other good hits were full lines blues,orange,and 3 bars a few times. :cool:

big win starburst 2 lines ;).jpg

Still waiting for 100x (and over) in TS2 base game...I think such spin is impossible in free spins...

Outdated URL (Invalid)

I think its one of the worst slots ever make. Not to mention triggering the free spins feature is the worst I have seen.

Maybe you can help, I am trying to upload screenshots and my size of the screenies are like 60kb, all of them are less than 100kb, but it keeps on saying I reach my quota by 16kb or something similar. I tried uploading in different forum sections. Same applies

You know what could be the problem?

I think its one of the worst slots ever make. Not to mention triggering the free spins feature is the worst I have seen.

Maybe you can help, I am trying to upload screenshots and my size of the screenies are like 60kb, all of them are less than 100kb, but it keeps on saying I reach my quota by 16kb or something similar. I tried uploading in different forum sections. Same applies

You know what could be the problem?

I am not very tech minded unfortunately. I get to do stuff simply by trial and error and shear good luck! I am sure that someone will come along very soon to assist you with that :thumbsup:

As far as the Motorhead slot goes. It was the most disappointing slot release of last year for me. It looks amazing but it performs like a high variance slot but without the high variance hits or bonus rounds. In short I struggle to understand how it hits its rtp?
What is more is that after a year I am still to see a single video or screen shot of a big win on Motorhead.

mixed wins videoslots/32RED.

The wave i was on came crashing down and now I'm a lowroller for now...but if I have a big balance you may see 1-3£ bets in the future(nothing mental again though!)

+150x empire spins! loads of wilds!.jpg

25-08-17 how I play Mega ;)!.jpg

25-08-17what a hit on Isis!.jpg

300x on amazon queen!! wow.jpg

what a feature. 4 scatter trigger +loads of extra spins!.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back