World Cup 2022 FIFA 2022 World Cup (Qatar) - Who will be the Winner?

World Cup 2022

Who will be the FIFA 2022 World Cup Winner?

• Argentina

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belguium

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Brazil

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • Cameroon

• Canada

• Costa Rica

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Croatia

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Denmark

• Ecuador

• England

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • France

• Germany

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ghana

• Iran

• Japan

• Mexico

• Morocco

• Netherlands

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Poland

• Portugal

• Qatar

• Saudi Arabia

• Senegal

• Serbia

• South Korea

• Spain

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Switzerland

• Tunisia

• USA

• Uruguay

• Wales

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still remember that Platt goal, last minute of extra-time, with that awkward-looking but skilfully-taken over the shoulder half-volley!

England really grew in to that tournament, after some turgid group games, before really hitting their stride in the knockout phase. Were it not for that horrific penalty shoot-out that inspired a generational pen complex, they may well have triumphed that year, and would have likely beaten Argentina. But alas....

All I remember about the 1990 Belgium team was moustaches & mullets. But they were good moustaches & mullets 👌

It may be the first half-hour of the opening group game, yet Germany's underwhelming the footballing world with their 'brand' of possession football, i.e Tiki-Taka but at 0.25x speed whilst camped in the opponent's half.

Then await the opposition to play one through-ball over the top and cue scrambling back to contain!

I hate when teams playing terribly get awarded pens out of nowhere against the run of play. Japan can feel hard done by (so far)

France looked different class last night against the Aussies and as such I am mildly surprised that no one has picked them to win it in this poll. That said, they looked all at sea until I 'John Motsoned' Australia by declaring my support for them, after they scored the first goal of the game :rolleyes:

Think Kevin Keegan commentating on the England vs Romania match and you get the picture......

That's Germany's World Cup done then. Ain't no way they're beating Spain.....and even if they did, they'd only conspire to lose or draw to Costa Rica....

"Pack your shnitzels up Fritz, we're going home"

"But vy Hansi??"

"Because ve're shit. Now get packing"

I'll call you Saudi Arabia, and raise you Japan. That second goal was fucking brilliant. Hopefully they'll lose to Spain next and it will be Sour Krauts all round....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Banzaiiiiiii....

Ternur was at the game. Here's footage of him finding out there's no alcohol at the stadium

japanese-makeup-whoa-whoa.gif

Ona sidenote, we really need to bring Souness in for medical testing.

Because, if he's not Benjamin Button, i don't know who is.

Literally looks 20 years younger than he did in the 80's
I noticed he’d had his teeth done a while back, that makes a big difference. He also dresses smartly, has just the correct amount of stubble and keeps his hair smart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back