World Cup 2018 World Cup 2018 Predictions - Who Will be the Winner?? - France vs Croatia Final Poll

World Cup 2018

World Cup 2018 Winner?

• France - Regular time

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Croatia - Regular time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France - Overtime

• Croatia - Overtime

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • France - penalty shootout

• Croatia - penalty shootout

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pereblue

CM SEO Genius
Staff member
Hey Guys and Gals, just the World Cup 2018 has started and I guess we could do some Predictions about the Winner of this World Cup. My Fav. team to win this World Cup is: Argentina. Messi Rules!...:):)

I would love to see Nigeria do well as I've enjoyed watching some African teams in previous World Cups and there are some great African players. But my guess is that a European team will win it this time. France,England or Germany

No Italy in this WC, so no passion or desire to watch it :p
Hope Serbia will beat the Swiss tomorrow at least. Certainly won't beat Brazil :laugh:

I think Germany, Argentina or Spain :)

Who I think will win....

Germany

Who I do not want to see win...

Brazil, Spain, Portugal, Uruguay, Switzerland, Denmark

Who I want to win...

Any of the other 26 teams, but preferably Belgium or France (trying to be realistic)

Teams who I really want to see doing well....

Senegal (gotta have an African team to root for)
Iceland (good, honest, hard-working team)
England (it's been at least 12 years since they did themselves any justice)

No Italy in this WC, so no passion or desire to watch it :p
Hope Serbia will beat the Swiss tomorrow at least. Certainly won't beat Brazil :laugh:

I think Germany, Argentina or Spain :)

Not so sure with Spain. So shocked they changed the head coach just a few day before World Cup.

Not so sure with Spain. So shocked they changed the head coach just a few day before World Cup.

I made my prediction being lead by their old days of glory :laugh: And also because I love Spain - they're my Italian deputy since Italy is not here :D

Actually I shall find some hot football player to be my WC crush and the choice will be easier (Canizares was the reason why I supported FC Valencia through years :laugh: )! Women and football :p

not England - that much I do know!

Wasn't that Portugal Spain game the epitome of dreariness :eek:

Well, no. It was a great, great swashbuckling attacking masterclass. One of the best First Round openers I can recall :D

And that player, eh. What's his name.....Christian something :eek2:

Germany, England, Brazil, France , Spain

1 of these 5

Portugal is good but CR can´t make it alone. Belgium has no experience.

I think it will be Germany v Brazil final with Portugal/Belgium 3rd. France will bottle it as usual..Spain might get to the final too though. Ok enough waffling, Brazil to win it. They have to redeem themselves from 2014!

How spectacular would Spain v Brazil final be! (because Costa could have played for Brazil but rather controversially opted to play for Spain)

I was thinking France maybe....but after today's game against Australia, I don't think France will be the winner. Maybe French squad needs more experience...

Wasn't that Portugal Spain game the epitome of dreariness :eek:

Well, no. It was a great, great swashbuckling attacking masterclass. One of the best First Round openers I can recall :D

And that player, eh. What's his name.....Christian something :eek2:

I put £5 on this game @ Willy Hill for Both teams to score, Each Team Over 4 Corners & Each Team Over 1 Card

Can you imagine my celebrations when Portugal got thier 4th corner in added time?

Well apparently both teams needed 2 cards and 5 corners each. The absolute ambiguity of the wording of that bet. I was ceratin my bet won as my interpretation of that is that both teams needed a card or more each and 4 corners or more each. Why not sate the bet as over 1.5 cards and over 4.5 corners? :mad::mad::mad:

Anyway, it was indeeed a fantastic game, and I called Ronaldo scoring that freekick ;)

Been a good tournament so far :)

Last edited:
It looks quite open on the face of it but only 8 different countries have ever won it and it’s difficult to see a 9th being added to that list. I will go for the well oiled football team that is Germany to win it at the expense of Brazil. Teams that I think will overachieve and ruffle a few feathers on the way are Mexico and Croatia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back