Evolution Live Roulette - the most awesome thread of conspiracy theorists

Yeah cause they would make it this obvious if they was dodgy freak event of spins but it does happen NOTHING Is impossible you could see 0 then 1,2,3,4,5 ect to 36 in a row its all random

yeah something that is like a 1 in 3 billion chance of happening
but don't worry everything is fine, it's all RANDOM :laugh::rolleyes:

Ok kids. I had about € 100 to spend from Nations League winnings, and I took that to Evo out of sheer curiosity.

Played 11 rounds on black, but got 11 reds.

Then I took the remaining money to a different table and did the exact same thing there.
Played 8 rounds on black, but got 8 reds.

For good measure: the second I stopped playing on either table, the streak broke.

Sure, I could push further and keep playing until it finally falls on a black number, but I know it would sooner fall on fifty reds rather than allow a single isolated win.
Nothing has changed here, I suppose.
I'm not upset, not outraged, just.. kinda.. cynically astonished? :oops:

As best I recall when I worked land based roulette, most same coloured numbers on the trot was 20 odd, most repeats on same number I ever saw was 4, ironically the number which came out 4 times on the trot was lovely green zero!

Not all that far off from Evo then. The longest streak of same-coloured numbers I've seen there was an impressive 32.
Quadruple zero also happened a few times on my watch.

It does seem like it happens more frequently online..?

No comments on the amounts i lost in 11 spins? £750, lost every one on 50/50 chance?
This keeps happening, its not normal..

The amount of money doesn't even matter (except it hurts more of course).
Even if you play with low stakes, it's almost impossible to get anything at all out of an Evolution table.

unsure if this has been mentioned already but the moon landings never happened and apparently vampires DO exist :eek:
dont be ridiculous, of course there arent vampires and yes there was a moon landing

after the vampires were found to be immune to the mind-altering drugs being released in chemtrails by the Illuminati the last of them had been successfully eradicated in 1969 when they were found to be hiding on the dark side of the moon and had been visiting Earth using the downed Roswell spacehip before they exposed the New World Order reptilian race that had insinuated themselves into the higher echelons of the world government ...duh!

If you think its "rigged" then why do people continue to play these tables, You cant moan when you lose and called it rigged then keep playing and keep moaning.

Maybe there's a small part of them that still believes it could be fair game, and that they've just been insanely unlucky up until this point.

Plus.. well.. people are people.

• Evo support: You may check the information about our testing processes and inspection stuff via the open sources.
    • me: we simply are supposed to believe these people?
    • Evo support: You are always welcome to verify the provided information from open sources that you trust.
    • me: which open sources are those?
    • Evo support: It would be better not to mention a company or organization name here.
    • Evo support: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
    • Evo support: If any questions arise, you are welcome to contact us via Live Chat. I wish you a great day.
Well, I just had a quick chat with Evolution's support, mostly about their inspection process.
He kept saying I was free to check out certain info via the "open sources". But as you can see, he refused to tell me what these sources are. Anyone have any idea what he's on about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back