Evolution Live Roulette - the most awesome thread of conspiracy theorists

I spun Roulette for about a year and I hated doing it with my left hand.

I always hate doing it with the left hand :(
*slips $5 to other member - see, toldja wasnt 2 handed

I spun 'real life' roulette for 5 years.

Not ONCE did I ever witness the ball get up to the tricks we see in the so called 'live' dealer games

The whole industry is rigged beyond a big bag of rigged things which were rigged before going in the rigged bag!

Yessir. :)

And it's an industry that runs on fools, of which there is an infinite supply.
So I don't see it coming to an end anytime soon. Unless somebody starts blowing a few whistles.

12 6 times in a row...
Yeah cause they would make it this obvious if they was dodgy freak event of spins but it does happen NOTHING Is impossible you could see 0 then 1,2,3,4,5 ect to 36 in a row its all random

Yeah cause they would make it this obvious if they was dodgy freak event of spins but it does happen NOTHING Is impossible you could see 0 then 1,2,3,4,5 ect to 36 in a row its all random

Have you often played at that table?
There most definitely is something weird going on there. This topic doesn't have 57 pages just for the fun of it.

There most definitely is something weird going on there. This topic doesn't have 57 pages just for the fun of it.

Lol no it has 57 pages as that's how long you have been trying and failing to convince everyone it is rigged.

Guess what. By time you get it to 100 pages you still won't have convinced anyone:p:D

Rigged unrigged I just come here for the scintillating factual evidence and to chill out with the look at the ball jumping gang.

You mean these right

tenor.gif

THATS EXACTLY why there is 57 pages people laughing at people who think its rigged/fixed

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back