Bet365 live roulette cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

George020474

Banned User
Is there any group of people here who wants stick together and go against with these robbers , we can write a letter to BBC and Parliament MP , who ever we can reach out ?

George020474

Banned User
I'm planning to write letter to channel 4-5 , ITV and BBC next week , im I'm willing to be play in part if they making any documentary like they did slot machines in bookies !!!

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Yes deffo , but listen here is in this site lots of cowards who works 4 those companies , they are responding my article and my messages with rude and making fun out me , keyboard warriors !!!
You really need to cut out this disrespectful paranoid crap - now.
You were given your answer from Bet365, if you're not happy with it you can use IBAS or their dispute resolution service.
Nobody here works for Bet365, they are just trying to tell you their opinions, which if disagreeing with your fixation you then accuse of being biased.

One more insult or trolling post and your membership here will be the same as your last £50 bet - lost.

dealer wins

Meister Member
Why dont you record the roulette table on 2 screens side by side. One where you are signed in, playing, and the other of the same table with the regular video where you are just a viewer not signed in to their site. You will instantly be able to prove your cheating theory once the 1st rigged number switch occurs on your video but not the other one.

George020474

Banned User
You were given your answer from Bet365, if you're not happy with it you can use IBAS or their dispute resolution service.
Nobody here works for Bet365, they are just trying to tell you their opinions, which if disagreeing with your fixation you then accuse of being biased.

One more insult or trolling post and your membership here will be the same as your last £50 bet - lost.
Don't give me crap , you work 4 them aswell , it was £2500 not 50 ,
There is few people here victim and real person like me , and rest of it who desegree with me and telling me paranoid like you are working 4 those gambling companies simple !!!

George020474

Banned User
There is few people here victim and real person like me , and rest of it who desegree with me and telling me paranoid like you are working 4 those gambling companies simple !!!
I did contact with IBAS , and on its way, and i will go further i can possible !!!

George020474

Banned User
Why dont you record the roulette table on 2 screens side by side. One where you are signed in, playing, and the other of the same table with the regular video where you are just a viewer not signed in to their site. You will instantly be able to prove your cheating theory once the 1st rigged number switch occurs on your video but not the other one.
I will set up on a smart tv and set up video camera yes i will do it soon !!!

ESCJAMIE

He/Him. High Voltage Only
MM
Yeah dunover 100% works for Bet365,

Just a little edit, I was being sarcastic if that wasn't already apparent

Last edited:

Playford7

Permanent Ban: Too much flaming
MM

Aww leave him be, he’s great!..

SpinUk

Meister Member
PABnonaccred
MM
I just lost £50 on 40p spins on Bonanza. Can you add my complaint to the pile? I’ve got a sneaky suspicion they are all linked.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Right, you've obviously outed my secret affair with Denise Coates. :rolleyes:

As you've taken this matter up with IBAS, the Pope, the Queen or whomever you don't need all us Bet365 employees any more.

And we don't need your irrational flaming and trolling any more.

Ciao

pereblue

CM SEO Genius
Staff member
Cmon guys, try to calm down, to be clear, we're not bet365 Workers. All members here ( Newbies and Paleomeister's) have same Rules to post. so Please for future newcomers, try to respect this community and same fr the current members, we're all humans ( I hope so) with virtues and defects...

Status
Not open for further replies.