Aliens.. Fact or Fiction ?...*sean luc picard voice* "Theories"

Azriel47

Banned User - Multiple forum accounts - flaming -
I believe the possibility that Aliens exist is a theory which is supported by much evidence at a basic level we have micro organisms existing on other planets which has been proven : and also we need to look at our own history do we really know our own history and how technology such as the Egyptions had to create "Perfect" Architecture which is Marvelled even by todays standards.
And their bricks being able to resist so much heat because of Geo-Polymer ...how did an ancient civilisation have such knowledge at the time ..and where did that knowledge come from.

Homer and Plato talk of the Legend of Atlantis what we know as to be fiction or stories .. but is it really fiction is it really a story ..and if true it is ..how did Tech of that magnitude simply appear ..
and its said that life once existed on Mars ..it has a partial atmosphere ..there is much still to be discovered I think ..but everything must be based on fact ..im a man of science so I agree that theories have to be proven to have sound basis to be taken as fact.

And if something did crash in Roswell New Mexico and is being housed in Area 51 ...why not just let the world know .. as a society we humans live in seperate modes of operation ...we think differently due to cultural beliefs , Religon , and Different Perception ...like seeing through different glasses.
Division among our Civilisation would be an easy target for a hostile alien race of superior Technology and Social Perfection : it was said that thee Atlantians ...were One Mind , One Heart , And One People Living in a Utopian Style Governance ..and they sort to free slaves and subjugate those who preyed on the weak .. a Virtuous People.

I boldly Theorise that the Human Race Travelled to Earth a Gain Class World Capable of Sustaining Life
and established here ... as the ice ages came and the earth was thrown out of orbit ..I believe the Atlantians used surperior Technology in order to re-align the Earth into Orbit ..and in the process it destroyed their Civilisation ...for one explain the bermuda Triangle ..why is there powerfull magnetism in this particular area ? ...has anyone ever really investigated things ?

I believe the possibility that Aliens exist is a theory which is supported by much evidence at a basic level we have micro organisms existing on other planets which has been proven

I firmly believe life exists in other parts of the universe, maybe even other parts of our galaxy. I just don't believe it flew to earth on a space ship.

: and also we need to look at our own history do we really know our own history and how technology such as the Egyptions had to create "Perfect" Architecture which is Marvelled even by todays standards.
And their bricks being able to resist so much heat because of Geo-Polymer ...how did an ancient civilisation have such knowledge at the time ..and where did that knowledge come from.

There's a pretty good reason why we don't build monuments like the pyramids today.

No company on this planet has over a half million free (slave) labourers, 2 or 3 decades to complete a project, absolutely no worker safety standards and no global monetary system.

The information that ancient cultures had was false. They believed that building these monuments would elevate them to God like status. They believed that some of these monuments would act as gateways to heaven. They thought the sun and the stars and the moon were religious entities or objects depending on the culture. They spent generations building bigger and bigger monuments using inadequate tools and slave labour working in dangerous conditions under false pretences. They are a marvel to look at but there is no glory in their methods or reasoning. There have been many different methods theorized as to how ancient cultures could have built most of these structures using the technology available to them at the time but the reality is - with enough man power, enough time and a strong enough resolve, people can achieve almost anything. And for better or for worse, religion gives people a pretty strong resolve.

Homer and Plato talk of the Legend of Atlantis what we know as to be fiction or stories .. but is it really fiction is it really a story ..and if true it is ..how did Tech of that magnitude simply appear ..
and its said that life once existed on Mars ..it has a partial atmosphere ..there is much still to be discovered I think ..but everything must be based on fact ..im a man of science so I agree that theories have to be proven to have sound basis to be taken as fact.

There was likely water on Mars at some point as well. If there was water on Mars, it's very likely life tried to get a foothold there. If microbial life existed on Mars and we find it. I'm not sure if it's a great idea to bring it back here and start screwing with it. We can't even carry a species from one continent to the next without wreaking havoc on the ecological equilibrium.

And if something did crash in Roswell New Mexico and is being housed in Area 51 ...why not just let the world know .. as a society we humans live in seperate modes of operation ...we think differently due to cultural beliefs , Religon , and Different Perception ...like seeing through different glasses.
Division among our Civilisation would be an easy target for a hostile alien race of superior Technology and Social Perfection : it was said that thee Atlantians ...were One Mind , One Heart , And One People Living in a Utopian Style Governance ..and they sort to free slaves and subjugate those who preyed on the weak .. a Virtuous People.

I don't believe the U.S. government can keep a project with thousands of employees over many decades a secret. If anything they're using that facility to test prototype military aircrafts and don't really care if people who accidentally see them make themselves look like nut cases by claiming they saw aliens. They probably prefer that over people saying they saw classified military technology.

I boldly Theorise that the Human Race Travelled to Earth a Gain Class World Capable of Sustaining Life
and established here ... as the ice ages came and the earth was thrown out of orbit ..I believe the Atlantians used surperior Technology in order to re-align the Earth into Orbit ..and in the process it destroyed their Civilisation ...for one explain the bermuda Triangle ..why is there powerfull magnetism in this particular area ? ...has anyone ever really investigated things ?

The problem is that evidence found to support ancient yet advanced technology always falls outside of mainstream science. Anything that comes close and is accepted as an actual artifact can be made with the technology of the period it was created.

Now just to play devil's advocate to my own opinions I will say that we may tend to ignore or avoid findings that fall outside of our general understanding of the evolution of the planet and that mainstream science requires large amounts of money. There probably isn't much funding for scientists looking for ancient aliens. And it really doesn't help when aliens for some reason feel that after a billion light year journey across the planet, the best people to contact are eccentric introverts living in run down trailers in the middle of the desert.

I believe the possibility that Aliens exist is a theory which is supported by much evidence at a basic level we have micro organisms existing on other planets which has been proven

There is no evidence to suggest this. If there is any, it would be the greatest discovery in human history.

Micro Organisms were speculated to have been present on a rock from Mars retrieved in the Arctic. However scientists are not 100% sure IF they are fossils of micro organisms or just the structure of the rock / elements / minerals.

We would be stupid not to believe life exists elsewhere. Our star the Sun is ONE star of billions of others just in the MilkyWay Galaxy... There are billions of Galaxies out there.

Intelligent life has visited Earth. People who do not believe in this should look at the millions of eye witness accounts splattered across the internet. Not even an Astronaut / Governer or an Airforce Generals accounts are taken seriously when it comes to ET's...

There are accounts since the 1800's reporting UFO's ...:what:

The only time people will believe is if Obama personally says that Aliens have visited....That won't happen.

95% of all accounts can be explained.. its the other 5% that interest me...

Why is it so easy for people to believe that we sent a Rover to Mars, but not that an intelligent civilisation could send a similar probe, or spacecraft to visit us?

If you are interested i URGE you to watch the following documentaries...

So many witnesses?

Nate

Last edited by a moderator:
Planets that can support even single cellular life are very rare. Planets that can sustain the ecology required for a species to evolve into multi-cellular life would probably be one in billions. There is also no guarantee that a planet with the ecology required for varying species to evolve will have an intelligent species present. Life evolved on Earth millions of years ago and the result was a planet covered with dinosaurs. Dinosaurs which are far from capable of building space ships ruled over the planet for a million years before an outside force wiped most of them off the planet through sheer chance.

Not all intelligent species can produce advanced technology. Dolphins are considered to be highly intelligent and communicate with each other. They certainly can't build space ships nor do the seem to really want to. As I've said before even species such as chimpanzees have almost identical DNA to humans yet they are no where near as intelligent as the simplest of humans. The odds of a species with the intelligence and the physical requirements (such as working limbs and opposable thumbs) to build complex machines are probably one in billions as well.

Not all life regardless of it's intelligence will survive natural catastrophe. Over 99% of species that lived on this planet are extinct. Dinosaurs suffered extinction because of a catastrophe caused by an outside force. Humans almost suffered extinction when the planet itself became inhospitable through natural processes.

It took about 4 and a half billion years for intelligent life to evolve on this planet after the planet formed. We've been around for under 100 thousand. That's less than .002% of the planet's history. Planets and stars don't form all at the same time. Even a 1% difference in the time it took for us to evolve would have made a difference of millions of years.

The nearest star to our sun is over 4 light years away. A light year is almost 6 trillion miles. That means even if life of any kind evolved around the nearest star (which is a red dwarf so it probably has less than 10% of the sun's brightness which makes it highly unlikely it could support life on a nearby planet) it would still be almost 24 trillion miles from us.

I really don't think some people understand what the odds are of another planet forming in a 13-14 billion year old universe that is even capable of supporting life and then having that life evolve into an intelligent enough species with the physical requirements to build vehicles capable of traveling not only through space which would probably take billions of years after the formation of the planet but then traveling tens or even hundreds of trillions of miles to reach this planet which could take anywhere from ten to a thousand years even traveling at the speed of light and then reaching this planet in the .002% of this planet's history that intelligent life has been on it.

Seriously. The time scale of the evolution of life compared to the time scale of the formation of planets make the odds of two planets producing life at the same time incredibly low. The odds of both species surviving extinction and then evolving into intelligent, technologically advanced civilizations simultaneously are much, much lower. The odds of it happening even within a hundred trillion miles of each other are much, much lower than that. Personally I think the odds of this universe simultaneously spawning two intelligent, space traveling species on separate planets close enough to make contact with one another are almost nil.

MANKIND

We made enough damage to this planet.Please do'nt bring here some more aliens that will finish the destruction...:cool:

We made enough damage to this planet.Please do'nt bring here some more aliens that will finish the destruction...:cool:

Its likely that an Intelligent race of Aliens would perceive us to be destructive and too primative to make contact with e.g if you were Doctor Livingston and you saw a wild lion would you walk up to shake hands ? .

But maybe they have oil! :D

The Sooner Mars is Colonised and a Solar Mining Initiative put into action the better ..the population problem and resource problem mounts day by day ..as time passes ..we need move out and explore..conquer .. and seize the moment !....or make peace :D

Personally I think the odds of this universe simultaneously spawning two intelligent, space traveling species on separate planets close enough to make contact with one another are almost nil.

When we ourselves exist, there has to be intelligent life or civilizations elsewhere in the universe. According to the Drake Equation, at least 50 of these exist in the Milkyway Galaxy alone.

Its a complex equation but nonetheless, simplified that it means that potentially 50 Technologically advanced civilizations exist in our galaxy alone.

You can find it here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Nate

When we ourselves exist, there has to be intelligent life or civilizations elsewhere in the universe. According to the Drake Equation, at least 50 of these exist in the Milkyway Galaxy alone.

Its a complex equation but nonetheless, simplified that it means that potentially 50 Technologically advanced civilizations exist in our galaxy alone.

You can find it here:

Nate

It's actually a 50 year old equation that was created with very little thought most likely for the purpose of getting funding for the SETI program. It's a meaningless equation because it's impossible to know what numbers to plug into the variables and Drake's numbers are simply outrageous.

The Drake equation states that: N = R* -fp -ne -fl -fi -fc -L

where:

N = the number of civilizations in our galaxy with which communication might be possible;

and

R* = the average rate of star formation per year in our galaxy

Drake says 1 per year. I have no idea if this is true and I'm too lazy to look but just because a star forms doesn't mean it's suitable to support life. Red Dwarfs are probably not bright enough to provide the energy and white dwarfs probably wouldn't last long enough as they have a much shorter life span.

fp = the fraction of those stars that have planets

Drake says between 0.2 and 0.5. Again, it would be a whole lot of trouble to verify this so I won't bother because after this it becomes entirely meaningless.

ne = the average number of planets that can potentially support life per star that has planets

Drake says between 1 and 5. So for every star that has planets capable of supporting life there will be between 1 and 5 that are capable of it? Seriously? 5 planets around one star that can support life? Show me this solar system. I've yet to hear of anything like this.

fℓ = the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop life at some point

Drake says 100%. So anywhere up to 5 planets per star and all 5 of them will develop life.

fi = the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop intelligent life

Drake says 100% again. Now we have up to 5 planets around one sun all 5 of which WILL go on to develop intelligent life.

fc = the fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space

Drake says 0.1 and 0.2. So now we take 10 to 20% of this ridiculously huge number and make it more manageable.

L = the length of time for which such civilizations release detectable signals into space

Drake says Between 1000 and 100 000 000? A hundred million years? Civilizations will not only survive extinction for 100 million years but carry on sending signals into space for us to find?

I seriously doubt that 50 years ago they really understood how incredibly rare it is for a planet to not only be able to support life in the first place but actually have that life survive long enough to evolve into an intelligent species. It takes more than a sun, water and air to spawn life and keep it alive long enough to evolve. We have a combined package of benefits on this planet that almost no other planet in our galaxy have. We have a magnetic shield keeping us from getting fried from solar radiation. We have a massive amount of water. We have Jupiter. Jupiter acts as our personal shield. It's estimated that without this huge planet roaming around outside of our orbit with it's massive gravitational pull that we would be bombarded with comets as much as 1000 times as often. We have a nice yellow sun. Not too hot, not too cold and a nice long 10 billion year life cycle. Some stars have life cycles less than a billion years. Not much use to us since our planet is 4 times that age. We have a nice thick atmosphere. This is not only good for heat retention but it also protects us by burning up smaller space crap. Our planet's mass gives us a manageable amount of gravity to deal with.

This list is literally endless. People just don't seem to understand the mathematical probabilities. Drake certainly didn't or at least he didn't want to share it. Planets that can support life are rare and life is precarious at best. Even if a species does have the potential to evolve into an intelligent species there is no guarantee that it will survive long enough to even come close. And even if a species does evolve into an intelligent species the though that it would survive for a hundred million years is unthinkable. The first dominant species on this planet had absolutely nothing on the planet to threaten it's existence and it still only managed to last 1 million before getting clubbed by an asteroid in spite of Jupiter's interference.

This list is literally endless. People just don't seem to understand the mathematical probabilities. Drake certainly didn't or at least he didn't want to share it. Planets that can support life are rare and life is precarious at best. Even if a species does have the potential to evolve into an intelligent species there is no guarantee that it will survive long enough to even come close. And even if a species does evolve into an intelligent species the though that it would survive for a hundred million years is unthinkable. The first dominant species on this planet had absolutely nothing on the planet to threaten it's existence and it still only managed to last 1 million before getting clubbed by an asteroid in spite of Jupiter's interference.

I hear you Skiny. Just because the odds of life existing are diminished due to other factors, it does not mean that LIFE is rare in the Universe. Life is rare to us because of the Vast Distances to other Stars and Solar Systems - We only hypothesize or form theories about whether life could exist. Life is rare to us because we are unable to investigate in depth due to limitations in our technology.

We base our assumptions on factors that govern our own existence. How do we know that life does not exist in extreme conditions (See Extremophile) on other planets and our Air can be as toxic to them as Methane is to us?

No scientist can rule out the possibility of intelligent life surviving and prospering in our Vast universe. Theories have also been forward that our Universe is ONE of a Multitude... When we talk big numbers like this the odds and value start increasing on an immense scale, even if it may be just 1 in a billion stars host a planet sustainable for life.

To make this assumption would be illogical. If you take the amount of Stars in the Milkyway Galaxy and then consider how many Galaxies there are its simply mind boggling. .... Lets say JUST 1 of those solar systems in each galaxy has a 'Goldilocks Zone' around their parent star... then we are still talking about billions of planets with the potential for life to exist...

The numbers are what people do not take into account. The universe is so vast and OUR knowledge of it is very limited.

We have only been technologically advanced for the last 50 odd years. There could be civilizations that have had technology for the past 1000 years - Imagine where they could or would be.

This is what Drake was hypothesizing. To simply say its 50 years old and dismiss a scientist in couple of sentences is dangerous. Although Drake formed his theory in the 50's the numbers (Vastness) make absolute sense. I would certainly believe that apart from new discoveries that have been made that his knowledge on the universe IS far Superior and will always be Superior to me even If I live in 2012.

Nate

I will leave you guys to research this more, it`s origin will always be in question, however, the carbon dating will not, which returns a date of origin of at least 200,000 years old, an estimated difference of some 170,000 years before man`s arrival.....................................

Link Removed (invalid URL)

I hear you Skiny. Just because the odds of life existing are diminished due to other factors, it does not mean that LIFE is rare in the Universe. Life is rare to us because of the Vast Distances to other Stars and Solar Systems - We only hypothesize or form theories about whether life could exist. Life is rare to us because we are unable to investigate in depth due to limitations in our technology.

Oh, I don't think it's rare in the entire universe but I think it's are enough not to be sitting in our own backyard. Life is a funny thing. As I said it is precarious but at the same time it's tenacious. Over 99% of every species that has ever lived on Earth is gone but at the same time the planet is still teaming with life. The problem isn't that life can't get started, it's how long it gets to evolve and what it evolves into.

We base our assumptions on factors that govern our own existence. How do we know that life does not exist in extreme conditions (See Extremophile) on other planets and our Air can be as toxic to them as Methane is to us?

It's true, life does seem to be able to exist pretty much anywhere on this planet. From the crushing pressures at the bottom of the sea to the thin air at the tops of mountains, in total darkness and even in acid pools. That's one of the reasons why I am 100% convinced that life does exist elsewhere in the universe. I just think the odds of intelligent life evolving at the same time as we have, close enough for us to make contact with it are extremely slim.

No scientist can rule out the possibility of intelligent life surviving and prospering in our Vast universe. Theories have also been forward that our Universe is ONE of a Multitude... When we talk big numbers like this the odds and value start increasing on an immense scale, even if it may be just 1 in a billion stars host a planet sustainable for life.

I think that's the biggest problem. The vastness of the universe could (and probably would) make it completely impossible to contact any intelligent life that may have evolved. The funny thing is, I keep mentioning the time lines that life would have to share during it's evolution on separate planets but the reality is that over the entire universe "time" itself isn't something that you can measure by checking a calendar or watching your clock. There is no such thing as two simultaneous moments at different places in space. (Thanks to Einstein.) :p

To make this assumption would be illogical. If you take the amount of Stars in the Milkyway Galaxy and then consider how many Galaxies there are its simply mind boggling. .... Lets say JUST 1 of those solar systems in each galaxy has a 'Goldilocks Zone' around their parent star... then we are still talking about billions of planets with the potential for life to exist...

The numbers are what people do not take into account. The universe is so vast and OUR knowledge of it is very limited.

Again, I agree with you 100%. It's the sheer number of stars (billions) in each galaxy and the sheer number of galaxies (billions) that makes it almost impossible for life not to exist elsewhere in the universe.

We have only been technologically advanced for the last 50 odd years. There could be civilizations that have had technology for the past 1000 years - Imagine where they could or would be.

Here's an even more interesting thought. Forget about how long a species has been evolving. We share 99% of our DNA with chimpanzees and while they have been evolving just as long as we have, we are building rocket ships and they are swinging in trees. Now imagine a species evolving with DNA that is 1% different from us again in the same direction. Imagine we are the ones swinging from the trees.

This is what Drake was hypothesizing. To simply say its 50 years old and dismiss a scientist in couple of sentences is dangerous. Although Drake formed his theory in the 50's the numbers (Vastness) make absolute sense. I would certainly believe that apart from new discoveries that have been made that his knowledge on the universe IS far Superior and will always be Superior to me even If I live in 2012.

Nate

It's not so much the fact that it's 50 years old as it is an equation that there is no possible way to accurately fill in the variables. It's an equation that could have an answer of a billion or zero depending on how conservative or liberal you want to be with the odds of many different things that have to happen for stars to be born, planets to form and then for life to evolve into an intelligent species and then not go extinct.

And I think Drake had reasons for being very liberal with his numbers.

I will leave you guys to research this more, it`s origin will always be in question, however, the carbon dating will not, which returns a date of origin of at least 200,000 years old, an estimated difference of some 170,000 years before man`s arrival.....................................

Link Removed (invalid URL)

I'm skeptical about any news story that was broken by the Weekly World News and then never covered from what I can tell in any real news paper. The only mention of it I can see are conspiracy forums and UFO sites. A good rule of thumb is not to believe anything unless you've heard it from at least one credible source.

I'm skeptical about any news story that was broken by the Weekly World News and then never covered from what I can tell in any real news paper. The only mention of it I can see are conspiracy forums and UFO sites. A good rule of thumb is not to believe anything unless you've heard it from at least one credible source.

Yep, i`m with you there, I spent a bit of time trying to locate it`s present whereabouts etcetera but to no avail, the nearest I got was this article which claimed photos etc were taken

There are a few mind boggling cases that never appear to make it big, and none more than this case of human mutilation that I have yet to see being covered in any of the 100`s of alien related programmes I have watched, I give you this link as it provides an in-depth analysis of the autopsy .............

Last edited:
There is a more recent crop circle that appeared in a field that was under observation, I will have to dig it out and post it, for now a very complex one depicting Pi.......

Ah, found it, a little research will give more details, this is just a site showing the complexity of it...........................

I think the whole crop circle thing has pretty much been debunked. Several people or groups of people have taken responsibility for most of them.

One thing I like to do when I see stories like this is ask what would be the logical reason for it? What people are suggesting is that alien beings have flown billions of miles across the universe so the can sneak around in the middle of the night making pretty pictures in the hay? There are just too many holes in the whole aliens visiting earth stories.

Take the pyramids of Egypt for example. I've seen claims that the Egyptians were given the technology to build the great pyramids by ancient aliens but the wheel wasn't introduced into Egypt until long LONG after the pyramids were built. The pulley hadn't even been invented until much later.

You would think at some point while handing down all this advanced technology to the Egyptians at least one alien would have said "Hey, you know what works better than dragging things?"

wheel.jpg

This is how I'm guessing the wheel was invented. :p

I think the likelihood that there is no intelligent life on any of the billions of planets out there is pretty much zero.

Question is......do they visit the CM forums??? I've certainly seen creatures from other planets here at various times :D

I agree with skiny that its absurd to think they visit only at night and doodle in the cornfields. It's also amazing how many abductions involve people in poorer areas who live alone and have a fair supply of grandma's old cough medicine handy. One would think that if they had the technology to get here, they could probably learn far more from our transmissions than from some toothless redneck from the boonies.

What scares me is that aliens may well turn up one day, grab the nearest human, interrogate them, and assume we're all alike, and base their future plans for us on the results.

Imagine if that human was VWM? 90 minutes into the interrogation, when it became clear they weren't going to be able to actually get a question in, they would fill his gob with marbles and anchor him at the bottom of the Thames....only to find he was still banging on about how much he deposited last night and that he has almost bankrupted his 10th MGS casino via their AWPs.....and insisting that he doesn't need oxygen to force Treasure Ireland.

"Crrrrk....Patrol Alpha reporting....F*ck this Commander.....we're coming back to the mother ship. If I hear one more thing about megastreaks I'm going to f*cking lose my shit. Let's megastreak the whole f*cking planet and head to Venus for a spa bath......"

Imagine if that human was VWM? ....

Nifty, we know these jibes at VWM are all in fun but they're just going to stir up the shit, no? Please restrain yourself. TY.

I will add some more here when I get the time. Who can argue with this guy?....................

Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, passed away recently at age 82. Many have asked if Armstrong took with him the secrets of what really happened during the famed 1969 Lunar Landing. Well, yes- and no. Over the years, I have gotten to know a number of astronauts- and very close family members and friends of astronauts. As you may recall, my uncle was the senior project engineer for Grumman (now Northrop Grumman) that built the Lunar Module, that landed on the moon in July of 1969. The truth of that historic event has never been told. We did go to the moon- but the events that transpired were kept secret and officially remain secret to this day.

By the time we landed on the moon, the Lunar Orbiter had mapped the moon and imaged ancient as well as more recent structures on the moon. This has been confirmed by more than one DisclosureProject.org witness. So by the time we landed, the military and intelligence community- and a small compartment of operatives at NASA- knew that we may in fact encounter something very unusual there. To prepare for this possibility, there was a time delay from the Lunar Module via an NSA (National Security Agency) uplink and other, alternative film footage was prepared to be shown in the event of something really unusual happening.

Well it happened. Close friends and very close family members of both Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin have separately told me that indeed there were numerous, large UFOs around the crater where the Lunar Module landed and that these were seen by both Armstrong and Aldrin. I have also spoken to military officers that have seen the footage of this event- but it has never been made public. One close family member of Buzz Aldrin told me “It is not my place to out Buzz on this- someday if he can speak about it, he will…”

Apparently this is the month that some form of disclosure will be revealed in, I will be in sheer shock, horror, amazement as it gently unfolds that we have been using Alien technology since our arrival here, just after we evolved from fish :rolleyes:.

Some fun things to research.............

And how surprising that a channel of the same ilk as the History Channel, Discovery, etc, etc, - Nat Geo, had completely fabricated the evidence they used whilst "Debunking" crop circles, right up there with the crap/lies spewed forth from the likes of popular mechanics, Mythbusters etc....

When sheer facts get in the way, character assassinate those in question, courtesy of the hundreds of prime time T.V. channels you own, apply a liberal helping of - "Surely anyone that questions these facts that we carefully constructed and manipulated, are possible enemies of the state?", a side dish of - "I bet they all live in their mum`s basements, and never venture out", carefully place some of your people in with the CT`s for good measure, make sure your infiltrators voice the most bizarre stuff you could possibly imagine, including they are Elvis`s love child, whilst their mum was kidnapped by fish people when researching evolution and has not been seen since, apart from riding on her Unicorn.

Make sure all the MSM channels you own are there for the big day when the crop circle religious fundamentalists (your infiltrators) and are now known as - Free The Corn Sheath Movement, are having their annual ritual pagan event, and pay homage to the fish God`s by sacrificing virginal fish fingers on the Alter of Zool, in hope they will create a new crop circle for them, show the resulting video at prime time on all of your Worldly News Channels, and boom, job done.

Who the fck needs facts and truths when you control the media and therefore control the world news as you see fit?.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back