The Great Reset - Is It Real and Really Happening?

the fact that Russel brand is promoting it should be your first clue
In that case I'm wondering why he got cancelled and why the ministry of culture, media and sports requested information to tiktok, rumble, youtube etc, containing questions such as:

- We are concerned that he may be able to profit frm his content on the platform
- We would be grateful if you could confirn whether mr brand is able to monetize is his platform posts

The Great Reset - Is It Real and Really Happening?​

No is the answer, it's paranoid conspiracy stuff designed for the hard of thinking.
the fact that Russel brand is promoting it should be your first clue.

I have personally seen a lot of evidence to suggest there is no paranoia.

Think if you take the time to watch some of this stuff, it might provoke a thought or two.

'The Great Reset' and 'You Will Own Nothing & Be Happy' are phrases from Klaus Scwabb himself. You only have to watch some of the secret filming from the Davos talks to know it's being not only suggested, but plans are well underway.

I only used Russell's video because I thought it was a good summary of what's on the table, albeit a little biased from Mr Brand.

I've said before, that I am not completely against the idea of a central government and control of money, would rather they take the stress of my bills away. However, the problem of centralised government is that it is easily corruptable, not so easily disbanded, and currently set up to serve power to corporate entities.

There are also many things proposed that I disagree with, like the travel restrictions and the social credit scoring.

I would prefer we keep control of things on a more local level to serve the diversity of communities.

Seems Farmers protesting is becoming the norm in European countries. Not much on the standard news about it.

Part of the The Great Reset? Some believe Gates and Co buying farmland and pushing lab-grown meat is part of the conspiracy. Others claim that to reach Net Zero, things have to change and, in short, farming is bad for the environment in its current state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back