The Great Reset - Is It Real and Really Happening?

I wonder if giving all your wealth to your own foundation can really be classed as giving it away.

Besides, it's the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation that has come under criticism for pushing its agenda on farmers, which also makes me wonder how much of the foundation's 60 million in assets in 2020 is farmland :)

I must add, that I'm not adverse to the idea of The Great Reset.

Heard once that for the whole world to have the same standard of living as the USA we would need four planet Earths, just to get the resources. So, the idea of a great reset seems logical, even romantic, exciting, hopeful, and a way forward.

We should be sharing resources and raising standards in poorer, less fortunate countries. Are the lizard king and awkward boy up to the challenge though, and are their intentions noble?

Given the current actions of world leaders and consistent failure and lies, and the brazen approach that sees these criminals lurking in broad daylight now all over our social media, are we positioned with the right management and corporate structure for the job?

Interesting view from a Dutch farmer's perspective about the method being employed by his government to reduce emissions.

In short, it seems the country has been divided into regions and the regional emission cuts vary for each business from 12% to 92%, but without using any innovation, leaving no choice other than to cut down herd sizes. The farmer says the ultimate purpose is to run meat farms into the ground so they lose their land and business.

Let me leave this here, and you guys decide for yourselves:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

What tends to happen is that theories run amok and hundreds are thrown out there at once, as people get carried away with their dystopian projections. Then, if one or two look vaguely like coming true, then out come the self-congratulations and I told you sos.

But banal or not, whatever form these 'changes' take will never be in a Armageddon-esque, overnight, fireworks sort of way. Changes are subtle so that people can acclimatize to them, whether good or bad.

One doesn't have to believe in lizard people to see that institutions are opting to go down the 'cashless' route, so that's one. By the same token, using cash is a rarely-done thing now anyway. So is it by design, or just a natural progression? Who pines for the days of trundling down to an ATM in the hope of withdrawing their last £10, only to see the onscreen balance mock you with £8.57? I know I don't!

Food shortages, yep. Resources shortages, yep. But how much is by design, and how much is something a 4-year-old could have predicted years ago? Wasn't that long ago we had loo roll-gate, and before you knew it, it was over. Recently, people pilfering water in shops, that is to be expected, and so forth.

Most of these things have happened countless times throughout history, and you can bet the people of that time feared the same outcomes, and yet things by and large, tend to recover.

It all boils down to picking and choosing which Doomsday predictions to believe, as opposed to people's penchant to go all-in with one extreme view or the other, as is the case today. Do I think the ramblings of an 80- year-old eugenicist warrant concern, or is he simply piping up with his idealistic vision? Will populations have been reduced drastically by 2030 in some orchestrated mega-culling? Last I checked, populations were set to hit 10 billion before plateauing! Will I get to have that threesome with Sienna Miller and Charlize Theron before 2030? Dunno, but I could always put it out there and cross my fingers...

ya never know!*

Invisible lizards have caused the UK/Western Europe drought by emitting lab-designed gases having been fed genetically modified insects.

As this English farmer will tell you, yields are going to be down and world supply revolution will occur regarding food and energy and water.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Annoying for Bill Gates the UK still has good groundwater reserves which Elon Musk is now targeting, making them evaporate through a network hydro-gravity satellites.

They will take the remaining food, leave some with Jeff Bezos and launch the rest up into near space in their hypersonic rocket planes for safe storage and land it again when they have wiped us all out apart from a few cronies like Richard Branson. We MUST stop this now!

A look at the kind of bunker you can buy if you have a net worth of $100 million.

If Armageddon were to happen, that'll be the end of civilisation. Having those bunkers will most probably protect you in the short term. But once you have to go out of it you'll face total destruction where all your billions of money is worthless with no food to be had.

To be honest, you're better off getting killed by a nuclear bomb and get it over and done with.

That is assuming that all countries fire off all of their nuclear weapons, the amageddon situation which was described in that video.

I don't think this planet will ever get nuked, due to the simple fact that those threatening to do the nukin' couldn't bear the thought of having nothing left to monetise, because when all's said and done, their desire to make more of it trumps everything else.

What we likely WILL see is all and sundry proclaim to preserve and heal the planet via virtuous PR as they pick it dry, whilst making those that recycle their bottle tops and turn off the hallway lights as having a 'restorative' effect on Earth's prognosis. Pretty cunning stuff!

We're just as likely to see humanity cling on as conditions become more abject by the day and eventually branch out by terraforming whatever we can, and taking it from there. And I'm talking centuries and millennia into the future, calm yourselves ok :p (it's that bloody Warhammer 40K again goddammit!)

Dystopian projections come in all shapes and sizes, and it wouldn't surprise me if one version entails the colonization of thousands of planets, and trillions of people, though with most living in hostile conditions akin to the Dark Ages. So there's that to look forward to, at least!

Living space on Earth currently will become finite and at a premium, so there's only two ways you can really go, so that'd be super-structures that just go up, or underground (goddam Judge Dredd now!).....but the notion that a few one-percenters and elites will dwell in their post-apocalyptic bunkers is nothing but a vanity project on their part. Because if the planet's screwed then so is your bunker, sorry to break it to ya :laugh:

If Armageddon were to happen, that'll be the end of civilisation. Having those bunkers will most probably protect you in the short term. But once you have to go out of it you'll face total destruction where all your billions of money is worthless with no food to be had.

To be honest, you're better off getting killed by a nuclear bomb and get it over and done with.

That is assuming that all countries fire off all of their nuclear weapons, the amageddon situation which was described in that video.

I particularly liked the comment about 'being stuck n a tomb, with your family whom you hate because none of you has any morals'.

Still, a nuclear threat is worrying, simply because it is a threat with monstrous consequences.

You're right about being better off getting killed by a nuclear bomb, but given a choice, I would choose bunker. Which is why I can see some money being spent on these. Reckon that's what Mr Mesiter has been building at his desert ranch or a tunnel to Mexico. One or the other, for sure.

All I would want is a WineNado - 20,000 sheets and job done, die happy while everything gets blown up around you 🍷

sheltertype_winenado.jpg

The Great Reset - Is It Real and Really Happening?​

No is the answer, it's paranoid conspiracy stuff designed for the hard of thinking.
the fact that Russel brand is promoting it should be your first clue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back