A recipe for disaster

Andy Walker

I am always on the lookout for new twists on traditional recipes to surprise my friends with. You know that “wow factor” this is different kind of thing.
Well I certainly had the “wow factor” this weekend when I purchased a magazine in hope of finding an exciting meal.

I found a curry recipe but to be honest I do not think they would approve of the content.

Untitled.jpg

I'm not sure what the problem is? It's not like it's salt and fat free. I make both Indian and Thai style curries, most of them wouldn't have eggs gluten or dairy.

If you haven't tried my recipe for Chicken with 40 Garlics you really should. It's got a lot of wow factor. Link Outdated / Removed

Noticed my lamb curry recipe is not gluten free, but you could skip flouring the lamb before browning and maybe use a little corn starch or potato flour to thicken sauce later if desired.

Our liquor store has a site with excellent recipes www.lcbo. They publish a wonderful magazine I've been collecting for years, and I've never made anything that disappointed. I find the recipes are clearly written with precise instructions.

Our liquor store has a site with excellent recipes www.lcbo. They publish a wonderful magazine I've been collecting for years, and I've never made anything that disappointed. I find the recipes are clearly written with precise instructions.

I always grab those on the way out too ;)

An unfortunate choice of font if I may say so lol

THANKS! I received that exact card from my brother last birthday, and didn't want to say anything to him, I thought he was losing his marbles mistaking his brother for his auntie.......jeeze I'll speak to the little bastard later today........:mad:

Faux Pas by large brands and manufacturers are more common than you think. Many are done by a joker within the company or disgruntled employees sneaking them in.

Here is a Canadian Coke mistake:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Then, as I mentioned before on here somewhere (now fetching handsome £5k+ money on feeBay) is the infamous UK biscuit tin artwork, featuring a copulating couple in missionary bliss plus two mating dogs:

biscuits.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back