Your TOP3 Slots you're currently playing ?

Your TOP3 Slots you're currently playing? - pick Three!

• 5 Lions Remastered (Gold)

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Birds on a Wire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bonanza

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Book Of Death

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Book Of Ra Deluxe

• BOOZ

• Break Da Bank

• Carnival Queen

• Dead or Alive

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dead or Alive 2

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Donuts

• Dragon Chase

• Extra Chilli

• Game of Thrones

• Hall of the Mountain King

• Immortal Romance

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Legacy of Egypt

• Legacy of Ra

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Megamoolah

• Medusa Megaways

• Mystery Reels

• Piggy Riches

• Pirate Gold

• Playboy

• Primal Megaways

• Reactoonz

• Reel Steal

• Sabaton

• She's a Rich Girl

• Spectacular Wheel of Wealth

• The Goonies

• The greatest Train Robbery

• Thor's Lighning

• Valley of Gods

• Viking Runecraft

• WHo wants to be a milionaire

• NOT LISTED HERE ( added in a post)

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pereblue

CM SEO Genius
Staff member
Hey Good people ( I know youre good :p)
These days seems DOA Saga is being so popular, but ...What about sharing your TOP3 Slots you're currently Playing?, will be great to know why you're playing them and perhaps your suggestions to improve them ...., I will do a Poll with all slots Added in this post in order to know Most Popular Ones.

Salut!

3.Play'n Go's Sabaton, There's some pretty impressive hits and bonus rounds to be found even spinning at just a dime.

2.Pragmatic's 5 Lions Remastered (GOLD)... I like the random surprises of free spins or jackpot chances instead of the standard watching for the 3rd bouncing ball.

1. QuickSpin's First Jackpot Game, Dragon Chase. While tighter than my usual fan fav's from quickspin there is definitely some serious opportunities for big rounds even before addressing the shot at the jackpot hits, sure it's not worth millions like some others, but since I've spent the weekend waiting for a stuck jackpot round to be resolved at N1, I'm looking forward to @homerbert pulling a classy rabbit out of the hat like our friends over at L&L...

Now the good news:

The 1st of May 2019 our support was contacted by a Swedish players who entered the bonus game on Mega Fortune but the bonus game got stuck on the 3rd reel. We approached net ent to fix the stuck game round, after verification on the jackpot server, it turned out the player won the Mega Fortune progressive jackpot of almost 27 million Kroner.

*wink wink, nudge nudge*

I play DOA because I'm desperate and I have no money.

When that goes tits-up, I go to DOA 2 to try and trick the slot gods into paying out, with laughably feeble results.

Then I'll pop over to Adventure Palace/ Karaoke Party under the illusion that the older games pay better, and provide some sort of bankroll springboard....

They don't, and so it's back to (drumroll).......DOA

1. Extra Chilli
2. DOA2
3. Legacy of Ra Megaways

Most of my recent withdrawals have been thanks to Chilli, but over the last couple of weeks the bonuses have been terrible.

No monster hits on DOA2, but playtime isn’t too bad for me.

Had some nice bonuses on Legacy of Ra, but the last week not so much.

1. QuickSpin's First Jackpot Game, Dragon Chase. While tighter than my usual fan fav's from quickspin there is definitely some serious opportunities for big rounds even before addressing the shot at the jackpot hits, sure it's not worth millions like some others, but since I've spent the weekend waiting for a stuck jackpot round to be resolved at N1, I'm looking forward to @homerbert pulling a classy rabbit out of the hat like our friends over at L&L...

*wink wink, nudge nudge*

I cross my fingers and my toes for you that you can replicate this news. You would be a truly deserving winner x

At the moment, my three games are;

1. Hall of the Mountain King by Quickspin. I've had some really goodluck as of late on this game with fairly frequent 100x+ bonus rounds.
  2. Dead or Alive 2 by NetEnt. I've managed to hit 1 4x scatter bonus, and a few 250x bonus rounds.
  3. The Greatest Train Robbery by Red Tiger. It took SOOOO long to get the bonus round in this one, but it was worth it!

At the moment, my three games are;

1. Hall of the Mountain King by Quickspin. I've had some really goodluck as of late on this game with fairly frequent 100x+ bonus rounds.
  2. Dead or Alive 2 by NetEnt. I've managed to hit 1 4x scatter bonus, and a few 250x bonus rounds.
  3. The Greatest Train Robbery by Red Tiger. It took SOOOO long to get the bonus round in this one, but it was worth it!

I nearly put this as my third one as I keep going back to it with bits of my balance at VS (from battles).
Not yet managed to hit the bonus though. (I’ve done about 300 spins and got 75% rtp)....
maybe I’m playing at the wrong establishment eh Conor? Wink.

I nearly put this as my third one as I keep going back to it with bits of my balance at VS (from battles).
Not yet managed to hit the bonus though. (I’ve done about 300 spins and got 75% rtp)....
maybe I’m playing at the wrong establishment eh Conor? Wink.

It took me close to 750 spins to hit the bonus round, thankfully, the base game did keep my balance alive until I hit it though.
Makes me more excited to get Red Tiger live when we do finally launch them!

Conor

Last time I played Extra Chili I missed the gamble from 8 spins to 12 spins 6 times in a row. It's now on my ban list.

I don't gamble anymore, great believer in if it wants to pay from the 8, it will (although it never does lol :p)

Plus getting the trigger is nigh on impossible these days, a 'T' from a cascade makes Bonanza's 'D' look like it drops every time :eek:

I don't gamble anymore, great believer in if it wants to pay from the 8, it will (although it never does lol :p)

Plus getting the trigger is nigh on impossible these days, a 'T' from a cascade makes Bonanza's 'D' look like it drops every time :eek:
I usually buy the bonus. But won't be gambling it again in a hurry if I do decide to return to that slot.

1. Spectacular Wheel of Wealth 3 Reel
2. Who Wants to be a Millionaire
3. Primal Megaways

You probably think I’m really sad, but I do still love that classic 3 reel MG slot. It’s such a fair game and exciting. Millionaire I just like the theme and music, plus the gamble isn’t too harsh. Primal is another great slot, but can be very greedy.

Rob :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back