World Cup 2018 World Cup 2018 Predictions - Who Will be the Winner?? - France vs Croatia Final Poll

World Cup 2018

World Cup 2018 Winner?

• France - Regular time

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Croatia - Regular time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France - Overtime

• Croatia - Overtime

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • France - penalty shootout

• Croatia - penalty shootout

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God i am away Wednesday to Saturday and will not be watching TV as even tho i do not stay in England it's still constantly people on TV going on about them bringing it home.

Even if that England team does reach the final which is not guaranteed it will be the first time in this tournament they have faced a decent team . Can just imagine the mass Hysteria on TV all day Saturday and Sunday i will have to watch when i'm back from Belfast.

Luckily i have a feeling i will not have to have the final replayed constantly for the next 50 years lol.
What a bizarre thing to say so all the teams left are not decent are you saying all the decent teams have gone home if so how can they be decent?

You wouldn't want to be in that dressing room with that Russian manager tonight he makes Alex Ferguson look like Tinkerbell.

What a bizarre thing to say so all the teams left are not decent are you saying all the decent teams have gone home if so how can they be decent?

Hardly a Bizarre thing to say.

I would hardly call Tunisia Saudi Arabia Colombia or Sweden a top side. Only decent team was Belgium who beat them.

If you believe England have being playing decent sides and the top teams in the world that's entirely your choice.

Hardly a Bizarre thing to say.

I would hardly call Tunisia Saudi Arabia Colombia or Sweden a top side. Only decent team was Belgium who beat them.

If you believe England have being playing decent sides and the top teams in the world that's entirely your choice.
Depends who you call a top side if you say Brazil, Germany, Spain etc they clearly are not top sides as they have gone home, the football order has changed they are no longer the big teams.

It's quite a simplistic outlook....a lot of the good teams have had to face each other, predominantly in one half of the draw.

It's also not inconceivable for the likes of Brazil, Spain etc to have reached the final themselves given 'easier' opposition, not to mention some teams that grow into a tournament....

You could even stick the likes of non- qualifiers like Italy or Holland into the mix and either of them could blag their way into the final.

In fact, Euro '92 Denmark did just that when they replaced Yugoslavia at the 11th hour and won the whole competition. With knockout football, anything goes, and the best teams don't always win :cool:

Depends who you call a top side if you say Brazil, Germany, Spain etc they clearly are not top sides as they have gone home, the football order has changed they are no longer the big teams.

I would rate them higher than what England have faced and England would not have found it as easy if they had faced them.

But if you want to think that Tunisia and Saudi Arabia etc. are now on a level with Spain German and Brazil then okay lol

Gareth Southgate must be rubbing his hands, England play the winners of a match that’s going all the way, two poor teams whatever way you dress it up and I personally don’t think England have anything to fear in the semi, and England also look like there’s more under the bonnet so to speak

Thing is us British (including myself not digging at anyone*) moan when we lose, moan when we win, moan when its hot, moan when its cold.

Simply no pleasing us, EVER!

PS: GET IN RUSSIA!!!!

*disclaimer as per recent Slotsmeister thread misunderstanding ;)

I can agree with that i hate hot weather. Can not remember last time it has been dry and hot for so long in Glasgow. Not had rain in ages.

So hot today i even gave up watching my Boy and went home early. Had hoped weather would have changed by now since im off work all week but looks like it's staying the same and will be dry and hot when i am away.

So you are right we hate everything:D

Gareth Southgate must be rubbing his hands, England play the winners of a match that’s going all the way, two poor teams whatever way you dress it up and I personally don’t think England have anything to fear in the semi, and England also look like there’s more under the bonnet so to speak

Lol you not heard their are no poor teams anymore:p

I remember Mike Parry on Talksport wanting to fiddle the FA Cup draw so only premier teams could be in the last rounds maybe you should suggest a similar format to the world cup organisers so these so called great teams always get to the final stages, we couldn't possibly have Russia and Croatia and England out performing the great teams.

Not that it is actually going home anyway but that's another debate.

Just in case i am wishing i was away 3 months not 3 days next week. But even that would not be long enough if they win it.
We still have TVs in Belfast on the 12th of July, there’s no escaping it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back