World Cup 2018 World Cup 2018 Predictions - Who Will be the Winner?? - France vs Croatia Final Poll

World Cup 2018

World Cup 2018 Winner?

• France - Regular time

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Croatia - Regular time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France - Overtime

• Croatia - Overtime

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • France - penalty shootout

• Croatia - penalty shootout

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is us British (including myself not digging at anyone*) moan when we lose, moan when we win, moan when its hot, moan when its cold.

Simply no pleasing us, EVER!

PS: GET IN RUSSIA!!!!

*disclaimer as per recent Slotsmeister thread misunderstanding ;)

I fear for the British peoples sanity once this World Cup is over,The hot weather has fecked off and that bloody Love Island is finished on TV!

Weird Tournament.

Can Bet both France and Belgium are thinking great chance to reach final and happy they have each other.

And England are thinking great Croatia in SF where on the other hand Croatia are probably thinking the same and are glad they have England.

That’s the thing, in the last 4 as it stands all 4 teams have a realistic chance of winning.
Personally I think Belgium have the team to win it but really any of the 4 could lift the trophy. I would love to see Harry Kane lifting the trophy but the downside is if I live to 100 I will get reminders every 2 years of how the cup was won .....

Should actually make for two cracking games when all's said and done.

SFs normally contain, how to put this, three 'decent' teams and a dark horse. Here it's pretty much three dark horses, so it's unknown territory.

Not been a great tournament but definitely an intriguing one full of twists and turns :cool:

That’s the thing, in the last 4 as it stands all 4 teams have a realistic chance of winning.
Personally I think Belgium have the team to win it but really any of the 4 could lift the trophy. I would love to see Harry Kane lifting the trophy but the downside is if I live to 100 I will get reminders every 2 years of how the cup was won .....

Tell me about it. Watching horse racing today and you would think i was watching football. Watching the news it's the same.

Don't mind people looking forward to it but It's all the crap that the whole nation is willing them on as if they seem to think that the whole of UK is English.

you could sample some Donuts or have a hot chilli or read a book of the dead.
Not gambling until end of August :D

Self -penance :eek2:

And as for doing those things for realz, don't partake in donut- consumption too often, currys are ok, and I can't read too good :(

Not gambling until end of August :D

Self -penance :eek2:

And as for doing those things for realz, don't partake in donut- consumption too often, currys are ok, and I can't read too good :(

Well if you're stuck for something to do, maybe you could volunteer to be Colin's sex doctor and help him get his erection back?

Whether he wants your help though.....that's another matter.

I hope he isn't on the sauce as we speak. Not because it will make his brewers droop worse, but because he will read this, totally misinterpret it and grab the wrong end of the dick.....I mean stick.

Well if you're stuck for something to do, maybe you could volunteer to be Colin's sex doctor and help him get his erection back?

Whether he wants your help though.....that's another matter.

I hope he isn't on the sauce as we speak. Not because it will make his brewers droop worse, but because he will read this, totally misinterpret it and grab the wrong end of the dick.....I mean stick.
Ohh, kinky

Not the first time I've had to do it.

A quick grab of the wig and a steady rendition of 'Happy Birthday Mr President' and he's got more wood than Sherwood Forest

I fear for the British peoples sanity once this World Cup is over,The hot weather has fecked off and that bloody Love Island is finished on TV!

Not in the Central and South it hasn't! Unbroken sunshine yesterday, today and only mid-high 20's so temps down a tad, but hotting up again by weekend to low 30's. Rain-free for over 4 weeks now. :thumbsup:

As for 'Love Island' whatever that is (sounds like reality TV for Sun readers?) along with the rest of its genre, it can fuck-off permanently. :laugh:

Wow Belgium today!! What a lovely and splendid play. So smooth with a ball. Art of football and teamwork - delicacy to watch even if you're not into football! 3rd place more than deserved!

Oh, must have missed this game, washing my hair probably :eek:

So a (sort of) England Reserves against Belgium's A Team eh. Shame Belgium can't play well in the big games :p

And yes I put Croatia to win on penalties for the Final, more out of hope than anything. Maybe have a repeat of the '94 Final between Italy and Brazil, man that game was s**t :laugh:

England were trying to win that game, make no mistake and they actually played in parts as well as they have at any time in the tournament. You just cannot cater for the brilliance of De Bruyne and Hazard, IMO the two class players of this WC.

So we played 7 games - 2 against shite teams which we won. Two against average teams, one of which we drew and one which we won (Sweden and our best game of the WC). We played a good side 3 times and lost 3 times. That speaks volumes whatever the bellend pundits say. No excuses. The words 'semi-final' are an absolute irrelevance in the grand scheme of things; England played the draw, Belgium played football and it showed in the end.

The only good thing is that we now have a good backbone for a national team - Pickford, Trippier, Stones, McGuire and Kane and I'm tempted to say add Dier to that as today he showed why he was an England regular, very good. The rest are plain mediocre and barely premier league class let alone international class, with the exception of possibly Delle Alli who would be my choice too if he could maintain what he's capable of consistently.

Tomorrow I hope Croatia win, I really do but I said back on Tuesday before the France-Belgium semi that that game is effectively the final as the winner will be world champions and alas my head still says the same.

Seen some footballing injustices in my time but how the f**k are France winning exactly

An o.g and free penalty, seems like they want to 'hand' France the cup :rolleyes:

This is like the crap France served up when they last won it in '98. Probably the most unworthy winners in the history of the competition, although I hope Croatia can come back of course :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back