Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pereblue

CM SEO Genius
Staff member
The World Cup is ending and there are only 2 games left ... in this last semifinal, England vs Croatia. First time these two teams are in a semifinal of a world cup and both come with great possibilities to pass. In our Facebook page we have created a new Poll too:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

world-cup-2018england-vs-croatia.png

It's gonna be a good game, the Croats will fight like no tomorrow. They only made it this far once, 20 years ago(?), when they just became a sovereign country. I think Croats want it more badly than English.

It's going to be telling in the latter stages of the game, where Croatia will be absolutely spent.

If Sterling were to score, now's the time to do it. Kane will be more of a threat than Mandzukic, I just hope Kyle 'I'm not really a central defender' Walker doesn't get caught out badly.

If England can contain Modric, there's every chance, whereas England have Kane, Lindgard, Alli and even Sterling as match- winners!

There's definitely a tangible sense of excitement in the air. Of course it's a tad nauseating seeing middle-class women singing Vindaloo in the streets with their England facepaint, but it's a small price to pay :eek2:

England to scrape through 2-1 in Extra Time.....

Jelena - that's quite enough form you ;-)

:laugh: Nooo, this time it's gonna work properly!! Certainly, it's the only team I rooted for and haven't let me down, so I hope they won't today either :p

France are solid but not unbeatable. Their best game was their 4-3 against Argentina, and though an attacking masterclass, they still conceded 3 against them.

I don't even think they played that great against Belgium, just that Belgium choked and had no plan B. If say England were to lump balls into their penalty area when needed I'm not sure the likes of Varane, Umtiti and Loris could cope with that.

Plus, despite playing in England for God knows how many years, Loris punched the ball instead of catching it, what is it with the foreign keepers :laugh:

Griezmann was I thought awful, Giroud poor, Mbappe made blistering runs but lost the ball a fair few times. Their main strength is their dynamism in midfield with the likes of Kante and Pogba breaking everything up.

They're not world beaters. England or Croatia could give them all manner of problems on any given day. It'll be 50/50 :cool:

England will win today and will win World Cup 2018!

Just checked here:
IMG_8910.png

It's going to be telling in the latter stages of the game, where Croatia will be absolutely spent.

If Sterling were to score, now's the time to do it. Kane will be more of a threat than Mandzukic, I just hope Kyle 'I'm not really a central defender' Walker doesn't get caught out badly.

If England can contain Modric, there's every chance, whereas England have Kane, Lindgard, Alli and even Sterling as match- winners!

There's definitely a tangible sense of excitement in the air. Of course it's a tad nauseating seeing middle-class women singing Vindaloo in the streets with their England facepaint, but it's a small price to pay :eek2:

England to scrape through 2-1 in Extra Time.....

Best laugh I've had all week!

If England had gone 2-0 up while they were bossing this game, it was all over.

But now...I'm thinking penalty shootout.

England looking very shaky now though. It's like the enormity of the occasion has suddenly hit them. The fear is beginning to creep in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back