World Cup 2018 World Cup 2018: France vs Belgium, an anticipated final?

World Cup 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.

pereblue

CM SEO Genius
Staff member
Good morning Guys and Gals, world cup is ending.... and for today 'an anticipated final' in my honest oppinion. France vs Belgium. What are your thoughts?

we've create a Poll in our FB page:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

france vs belgium world cup 2018.png

It is coming home ;)

My predictions so far are always wrong ..... but....

I had a feeling Belgium would win Brazil (that was the anticipated final) and I think they outclass France in everything. Easy win for Belgium.
England can and probably will win the cup against Belgium (after an easy win against Croatia).

Don't trust the French they choked in the Euro 2016 final in there own backyard against a poor Portugal team in the final.
Wouldn't be surprised if it its happens again against England in the final .
So i would rather Belgium win tonight .

Problem is three out of the four are chokers.

England- serial choakers

Croatia- not as bad as England, but still pretty chokey

Belgium- have flattered to deceive for the best part of 10-15 years. Have the best form and momentum going into the Semis though

France are extremely solid but I think may get beaten by the better footballing team.....

Then France wins

True.

Would not cash out anyway. Used winnings from free spins at William Hill to place the bets anyway lol or i would not have bet on World Cup i never bet outrights.

So stuck £20 on France and £10 on Griezmann being top scorer using WH's money and already had 7 free £5 bets back anyway lol:D

Belgium choked (with some help from the ref) :(
And this .....

upload_2018-7-10_22-59-21.jpeg

...gets to go to the final.
Did you see what the other "clowns" did at the end? I wonder why Neymar gets all that heat when so many others "star" players do the same.
No self respect, zero.

Now it is up to England to restore the order end teach France some respect.:)

Alas one team I detest above all others, France, have won the World Cup. The final is effectively a bye for them, whomever gets there out of Bingoland and Crustacea. Well the BBC will be happy......

Alas one team I detest above all others, France, have won the World Cup. The final is effectively a bye for them, whomever gets there out of Bingoland and Crustacea. Well the BBC will be happy......

its time for your favourite player, mgm, to fire us into the final and then at last we will have an opportunity to wipe that french smirk away.

its time for your favourite player, mgm, to fire us into the final and then at last we will have an opportunity to wipe that french smirk away.
MGM just shows how hopeless our chances are.

France won the World Cup today. I don't see England or Croatia beating them. I'm afraid it will be a boring match.

France's game doesn't look spectacular, but it's effective and that's what count.

Must say the ref was one of the worst on the field.

Complete Rubbish saying France have already won the world cup .
Favourites yes but they still got to go out and win it.

Two years ago France messed up a final against the odds so you never know in football .

This french team isn't great but our hopes still rest on H.kane's shoulders, he knows loris's weaknesses too. waistcoat man needs to have a plan b and use vardy and rashford early if things go pear shaped, unlike belgium tonight who didn't seem to change tactics at all. We've been playing with the brake on for most of the tournament, so if we are going to lose tomorrow/sunday lets go out with a bang and not a whimper.

If gareth at late notice needs someone with experience to help with the team talks and motivation, I would be quite happy to see Mr Barry Fry drafted in:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I think the winner will be one who wins tomorrow's game. France to me sat off far to much tonight and played large parts of the game through one player and felt they looked a little lost if they couldnt find him

I like England (especially people and music), but I'm already tired of itsgoinghome hashtags. Would be really, really, REALLY happy to see Croatia with the trophy <3

Even if England were to get to another Semi-Final in my lifetime, it ain't gonna be against an extremely- fatigued co- underdog like Croatia again :cool:

Sure, I've slagged them off based on 32 years' worth of putting me through misery, but I'll be hoping they can do it tomorrow for sure, they've exceeded just about everyone's expectations, so credit where credit's due :D

Of course we'll all be on the lookout for who's to be the villain of the piece, that's just ingrained in us. But it would be a shame if they messed up now.

And yes the whole loutish euphoria does grate, not to mention the majority of them were likely not even born last time England made the Semis in '90 :D

But hey if we win, there'll be ambulances galore and the ritualistic smashing of phone boxes/ bins.

If we lose, it'll be ambulances galore and the ritualistic smashing of phone boxes/ bins. Just slightly quieter :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back