Winner Screenshots-November 2022

Balance saver. I actually had to drop down to 9 lines I think it was on the spin prior to this one as I had less than 0.20...won enough to get my balance to 0.22 then this happens...had i gotten nothing there my balance would have been 0.02. love it when I get to cash out a no deposit bonus even if it's not a large amount.
1001_BalanceSaver.png

I'm having one of my periodic punts at winning a progressive over at 3Dice (ONE OF THESE YEARS.....), I have not managed it here but I have hit the next to top prize on this game of 400x. (The progressive currently stands at 2780x.)

The Ring Of Riches symbols substitute for everything - (except the SPIN symbol on reel three which gives you a spin of the prize wheel) - so what they've done here is substitute for the red seven on reel one and the white seven on reel two, the blue seven is already there which then awards the win for red-white-blue sevens.

Another Ring Of Riches symbol on reel three would have made the progressive win.

I know these single liners look incredibly basic but I have a bit of a soft spot for them, and I do like the clarity of them whereby you can see exactly what's going on and understand the maths.

1667499818594.jpeg

Hit this on @SlotsMillion last week. Haven't been paid yet. Still waiting for the "game provider verification check" its been 8 days and really hoping to receive my winnings soon. Not sure if 8 days is normal for a verification check from Pragmatic. I will keep you posted on how long it takes SlotsMillion to pay me. :)

Attachments

• IMG_5455.PNG
    IMG_5455.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 27
I've played this slot A LOT and I've never had a set-up like this, retriggering at 25x and 10 spins left to wreak havoc. Unfortunately, it faded out, more or less, even if it made it to 30x and 4 spins to go and in the end could only restore pretty much the exact amount I had already put into it this session, so a mixed emotions kind of win, I really thought this was gonna be it, but still a 600x :)

Skjermbilde (65).png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back