Winners Screenshots- November 2023

Such an incredibly huge set up on Gorilla Mayhem in a retrigger frenzy. After this really good hit it retriggered yet again and I had more than 30 spins to go in the premium stage of the free spins. Surely at least one of these spins would be the one..? But it wasn't to be this time either, and I have to admit it felt really, really disappointing. Even if 532x is a lot better than seeing only dead spins which I'm sure can happen too!

Skjermbilde (984).png

After that, I went to Old Faithful for a ride, thinking to myself now would be a real good time for the Grand coming in. I don't think I even had to give it 10 spins before something happened, like it was just waiting for me:

Skjermbilde (978).png
Skjermbilde (981).png

Another 300x + on Octobeer Fortunes. I'd really like to play it more, but I just can't listen to that accordion for long...

Skjermbilde (999).png

If memory serves, tonight was the first time I've breached the 1,000x on any BBB!

Skjermbilde (995).png
Skjermbilde (996).png

Then a full line of the top symbol shortly after!

Skjermbilde (997).png

Next game, Clover Gold. Almost immediately a 251x hits! No idea what's happening tonight, but may it never end :D

Skjermbilde (1003).png

Last edited:
some wins over the weekend and monday and finally broke the 100 spins on the captain not done that for ages.

Attachments

• Screenshot (159).png
    Screenshot (159).png
    824.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot (174).png
    Screenshot (174).png
    669 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot (175).png
    Screenshot (175).png
    726.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot (171).png
    Screenshot (171).png
    584.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot (172).png
    Screenshot (172).png
    607.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (173).png
    Screenshot (173).png
    565.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (170).png
    Screenshot (170).png
    577.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (169).png
    Screenshot (169).png
    543.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (168).png
    Screenshot (168).png
    594.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (167).png
    Screenshot (167).png
    551.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (166).png
    Screenshot (166).png
    590.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (165).png
    Screenshot (165).png
    556.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (164).png
    Screenshot (164).png
    590.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (163).png
    Screenshot (163).png
    578.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (161).png
    Screenshot (161).png
    667.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (160).png
    Screenshot (160).png
    925.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (158).png
    Screenshot (158).png
    818.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (157).png
    Screenshot (157).png
    646.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (155).png
    Screenshot (155).png
    753 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot (154).png
    Screenshot (154).png
    892.3 KB · Views: 6
I was quickly heading towards the end to my most recent deposit and when the free spins on Fortune of Giza finally came in, it looked like it would be a totally dead round where I didn't even get to get my hopes up, so I was thrilled when the last free spin turned out so good!

Skjermbilde (1013).png

Lately, I've suffered through a handful of fully uneventful 500-spins rounds on Wild West Gold MW, so it was a really nice feeling when it eventually gave something back:

Skjermbilde (1015).png

A good 254x hit on the original WW Gold as well:

Skjermbilde (1019).png

Last edited:
A nice morning session on Great Rhino Megaways, returning 112% over 1,250 spins:

Skjermbilde (1027).pngSkjermbilde (1026).pngSkjermbilde (1025).png

Checking in on Gorilla Mayhem to see if it's starting to get anywhere. I don't think it is, this hit is just a tease it keeps doing and then take it back just as quickly, but a very nice hit nonetheless:

Skjermbilde (1029).png

It looked like it'd be a very poor 500-spin round on Big Bass Bonanza Megaways but fortunately things started to happen as I entered the last 100. Nothing special but it turned something bad into something good so I was real happy about that :) Probably should have stayed with it but I'm sure I'll revisit it soon enough.

Skjermbilde (1030).png

I only gave Fortune of Giza a few spins today, but that was all it needed to produce another decent win:

Skjermbilde (1023).png

This is Wild Celebrity Bus Megaways. I've hardly played it but felt like giving it a go tonight and I find it entertaining because when you get 3 scatters (happened often in this 500-spin round), it will respin 5 times for the possible 4th you need to enter the free spins. This one made it and right at the end I got the high-paying Dog all over the place!

Skjermbilde (1020).png
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

couldnt play much this week due to an igaming event on the island, good to be back. 4 euro base:

1700242846341.png

Bermuda Riches - a nice multiplier chest snuck in on the right there:

Skjermbilde (1042).png

Mustang Trail - I had just increased my bet and there was the 150x horse line:

Skjermbilde (1047).png

The Wild Gang - a new release from Pragmatic. It only took 3 spins for the free spins to come in. They didn't pay all that much but still a nice way from the game to introduce itself. Not sure how it works but will definitely try it out some more. Here I got the Mystery Symbol which became Queens, and look at the multiplier there, at x12:

Skjermbilde (1049).png

I don't play Happy Hooves much because I dislike that it has an increased minimum bet compared to the PP standard, and I dislike that it is such a long wait for the free spins to come in when all I ever had was some really poor ones. Today I was determined to sit it through and they came after 350 spins or so. And they went on for quite a while and it was well worth the wait this time:

Skjermbilde (1036).pngSkjermbilde (1038).png

Another round on BB Splash which made it to x10 and thankfully he caught at least one decent value fish at that stage:

Skjermbilde (1033).png

Last edited:
The Fat Man went BONKERS yet again last night! 🎅
I had only played about 10 spins when 5 scatters hit for 15 free-spins
At first I only hit tiny wins... but it kept giving me re-triggers - EIGHT in all for a total of 55 free-spins! :eek2:
I think I must have reached Level 4 - when multipliers are only 50x to 100x - because he threw in 2 x 50 on one spin which paid £610 on its own!

SantasGiftsX688_Nov23.jpg

As you can see, I've only played 4 very short sessions this season and Santa has been VERY kind!

SantasGifts_Sep_to_Nov23.jpg

KK

But later THIS fat man went bonkers himself - on Cygnus 2 :oops:
I don't know what possessed me to go WAY past my normal loss limit - I guess it was the old "I can't believe any game can be THIS crap for so long...!"

But yes, £127 down on just £1 spins until FINALLY it gave the free-falls feature.
Luckily it was a good one; it re-triggered twice and repaid all my losses + a small bit of interest.
Played on a bit after, but it was shit again, so walked away at break-even with a HUGE sigh of relief! 🫣

Cygnus2x154_Nov23.jpg

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back