Winner Screenshots - April 2019

second bonus was decent...first bonus paid crap...
didn't gamble this time and took the 8 spins and got 1 retrigger for 5 spins...

15mih54.jpg

I have never seen anybody post a screenshot of this game but it has decent potential in the bonus round which comes up fairly frequently. Like every game a lot pay less than x10. However you are rewarded the more scatters you get. 3=5spins (which I got below) 4=10 5=20. Then you get a wheel that spins and awards 1 to 4 arrays and how many lines are wild. I only got 1 array but I got the top wilds which is reel 2,3,4 and 5 fully wild. I have never had 5 scatters but I had 4 once with 3 arrays and top wilds resulting in my first ever 1,000x + win at £440 at 40p. I only started with about £5 in my balance tonight so nice result it also does full screens up to x50 quite often in the base game. Very underrated is the Cheshire Cat.74FCAB73-3DC5-47C2-8BC8-A6AB9E4D59E9.png

I have never seen anybody post a screenshot of this game but it has decent potential in the bonus round which comes up fairly frequently. Like every game a lot pay less than x10. However you are rewarded the more scatters you get. 3=5spins (which I got below) 4=10 5=20. Then you get a wheel that spins and awards 1 to 4 arrays and how many lines are wild. I only got 1 array but I got the top wilds which is reel 2,3,4 and 5 fully wild. I have never had 5 scatters but I had 4 once with 3 arrays and top wilds resulting in my first ever 1,000x + win at £440 at 40p. I only started with about £5 in my balance tonight so nice result it also does full screens up to x50 quite often in the base game. Very underrated is the Cheshire Cat.View attachment 107536
Lovely hit! I’ve played this rare gem a few times actually, love to see a new and refreshing screenshot :)

Have I posted in this thread this month? - In fact did I post last month :eek: ??

Well although nothing super special, proves I can still hit the odd 'something'

Spinning for today's Easter WoJ (against my better judgement) and hit this. 5OAK Backpack at x11 :)

Screenshot 2019-04-20 14.48.05.png

Ultra rare I even play Pragmatic but think I shall take this and runnnnnnnnnn :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back