Where did Multiquote go?

Where's the draft?

I can understand if you think I'm looking for more beer. And I'd appreciate if you send me one.

But I'm relatively sure I used to be able to save a draft of my posts. Whether it's time to correct typos or a chance to cool down, the save draft function is very useful. If it's still here, I can't find it.

I no longer seem to be able to multiquote. Sometimes more than one member has a point I'd like to address

Multiquote is the little icon to the right of "Reply with Quote" Jazzy. As to draft, not a clue...never used it, and didn't even know it was there, lol. If (on occasion...ha ha) I wanted to write an epic post, I would usually save it in Word as I went along...and then copy and paste it if need be.

Multiquote is the little icon to the right of "Reply with Quote" ....

Or for the pictorially minded:

using multiquote.png

Repeat step 1 on as many posts as you like, they'll all be checked off as seen in step 2.

When you've made all your selections go to step 3 and all those checked posts will appear quoted (in the order you selected them) in your Reply.

Attach Removed (Old not found)

Sorry, don't know about the "Draft" thing.

Took me a while to find it in this new version.

Is it just me, or does vBulletin seem to get *worse* with every new release?

But I'm relatively sure I used to be able to save a draft of my posts. Whether it's time to correct typos or a chance to cool down, the save draft function is very useful. If it's still here, I can't find it.

Hey Jasmine,

I noticed quite recently that the forum now automatically saves your reply with "auto save" which pops up when typing a reply. I don't know whether it's timed, or is based on a number of characters:

autosave.JPG

Then, if you navigate away from the site, then click on Reply, you will be prompted by a "Restore" button which will bring up your previously typed reply:

restore.JPG

Sorry my screenshots are not as pretty as Max's. :notworthy

Mark

I can't seem to find a "save draft" function anywhere. In this version or the old one. :confused:

The auto save is timed at once every 60 seconds.

... does vBulletin seem to get *worse* with every new release?

I think the expression "10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag" was coined for exactly this situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back