Question What slot features do you hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They copied these teasers fron these awful blueprint games wush upon jackpot, genie jackpots,jungle....etcetc.like the hole game is a copie of them. Thus fairy flying in and exploding or the genie looking out of his bottle just to get in again instead of giving bonus... when i first played them i liked them as i had some nice sessions and they were fun because of different features etc. ...but now they always let me bust in shortest time.

Wish upon a Jackpot is disgusting.

Why have that fairy fly in, to give you hope, then make her bugger off.

That winds me up as frankly it is insulting and playing on emotion.

:mad: about a year I was playing spamalot progressive at bet365, betting $2 a spin and got into the progressive win stage, the jackpot was 7.7 million, I got all the way to the top where you make a selection of 2 choices and picked $0. Holy ol' Christ! are you kidding me? 7.7 mil or nothing. I forgot all about this till I came to this thread and finally read it. Jezzuz Moses that tee'd me off for months:p lol now I'm all pissed again!:D

Pretty sure that both options would have been zero anyway. Please don't think you stood a chance of winning 7mil, it's all just eye candy!

Pretty sure that both options would have been zero anyway. Please don't think you stood a chance of winning 7mil, it's all just eye candy!

Experienced slot players would claim otherwise .. Apparently if the bonus reveals what would've been under symbol Y or X, then picking did matter and you did indeed, pick incorrectly ..:rolleyes: (I don't believe this by the way, pretty sure it's all pre-determined).

Experienced slot players would claim otherwise .. Apparently if the bonus reveals what would've been under symbol Y or X, then picking did matter and you did indeed, pick incorrectly ..:rolleyes: (I don't believe this by the way, pretty sure it's all pre-determined).

Yeah, maybe. Having seen some extremely 'dubious' outcomes of the Pick Me features, I can only go on my experiences. But let's just say the results have been uncanny, ie almost never in favour of the player.....they seem completely pre-determined and when it comes to the high prizes, something tells me both 'picks' would end up failing.

I'd love to be proved wrong, especially when it comes to £7 million, mind :thumbsup:

I hate intro videos in slots. Especially when they appear in the beginning of a bonus game like in "Guns'n'Roses". Of course I can skip them but I hate them:cool:

I waited many years and many £1000's of cash for a wild desire spanning more than 2 reels.

I got the last 3 reels full and shite on the first 2 that paid zero,

My computer was in serious danger that day...!

Much the same as you.

Annoying scatters that have to be triggered left to right
Features where there are no changes to the reels
A feature where you get a choice of either a pathetic coin win or free spins..and you usually get the coin win
Picking features....I bloody hate picking features as its rare you actually win anything and theres no fun in it..click..click..feature that took you 300 spins to hit over in 2 secons and you win 40x.
Games which replace retriggers with actual reel wins
And the most fucking annoying, games where the pay for 4 scatters is literally your bonus win

I personally don't like the power round in bloodstream suckers in which you select the coffins, rather simply have the disposable spins.

Why do slot designers love using 10 J Q K A symbols no matter what the slot theme is ? Or 7s and Bars for that matter ? Why are 7s worth more than 10s anyway haha . Just seems like pure laziness that whatever the slot is from rock bands to rhinos they use the same symbols that have zero to do with the subject matter.. I guess it's a strange thing to be annoyed about but I just don't see the point of carrying on with this "tradition"

Why do slot designers love using 10 J Q K A symbols no matter what the slot theme is ? Or 7s and Bars for that matter ? Why are 7s worth more than 10s anyway haha . Just seems like pure laziness that whatever the slot is from rock bands to rhinos they use the same symbols that have zero to do with the subject matter.. I guess it's a strange thing to be annoyed about but I just don't see the point of carrying on with this "tradition"

A good rhetorical question:) Our grandchildren won't be care about it as they won't know what these symbols mean:) But we still remember how the very first slots looked like;)

I hate intro videos in slots. Especially when they appear in the beginning of a bonus game like in "Guns'n'Roses". Of course I can skip them but I hate them:cool:

It's funny, but I also hate these Intro videos! I understand that this is advertising and it is impossible to get rid of, but it would be better if the developers thought about it and about their customers.

For sure: 'No pay for 2 scatters' but what is irritating me even more is:

- Getting a bonus and win Zero, Nothing, Nada,
- Wait for 1000 spins to get a bonusgame
- Getting a Bonusgame where you need to pick and that it's possible to win only 3x the bet (like on Epic Journey) or like on "Wild North" get the "best bonusround (top) and pick the "Red Cross"

Things like that almost make me stop playing...

5-20x stake is NOT a 'BIG WIN'. So don't make a fuss about it (I love the way that DOA can drop 2500x into your balance for 5 scatters, without any kind of fuss)

Most scatters I've ever had sadly is a mere 4...but the quest shall indeed continue!

Expanding wilds which expand even when you have NO win! :sob:

Two recent examples on RTG slots I've been playing quite a bit:
Hairway to Heaven - the wild on reel 3 expands every time it appears - regardless.

Even worse, Panda Magic which is an all-ways-pays slot with randomly expanding wilds - and you have to wait while the bloody Panda expands wilds to show you won $0.00
Especially annoying when the wilds are on reel 4 or 5 and you haven't even matched 2 symbols on 1 & 2... :mad:

KK

Hi,

Most disliked feature for me are probably "pick and clicks" where you often end up with just a coin win instead of bonus round/freespins. You spend 100s of spins to get those 3 symbols and you end up with just a coin win. You just lose out on all the excitement from the feature.

Another hate/love feature for me is freespins where you get to pick features, Secret of the stones, Peter and the Lost Boys etc. They can be totally amazing but just as likely you will end up with just extra spins and nothing more.

Cheers
Johan

Any feature on Cleopatra Plus - would rather have a 20x win drop in on the reels that go through the palaver of yet another BS 5-25x stake 'bonus' round.

Haha your videos of you playing that are tremendous,I have had a 50x win on the bonus mind, agreed though the reel wins are usually a lot better

Pick bonus rounds which can give cash win. Crap! Hendrix and GNR come to mind as offenders of this. Plus yes crap long winding intros either into the game or bonus round. And my greatest hate is on some PLay N Go games like Tower Quest .. if playing on auto spin ... and you hit something decent across multiple lines your fucked for the next 10 minutes while it displays each line win without the ability to speed it up. Final grind WMS still no auto play feature for UK players :mad::mad:

Slots that have multiple bonus modes (free spins feature, pick me's and various others) just to find out that they mean absolutely zilts when you finally triggered them. Also, it's just as infuriating when base game wins exceed that of the free spins mode-luckily slots like this are far and few in between.

Bonus rounds you get into but the bonus round keep sucking even though you know after many years of playing that slot, the bonus should not suck so bad but your too dumb to move on :mad:.

I am also confused with the 10 J Q K A symbols. I guess this is inspired by card symbols?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back