verification documents

singledeck

Banned User - too annoying
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Location
Dorfen/Germany
Hello,

another theme, ia m ot sure , tahts the right place , but i try it:

do anyone know Microgaming Casinos (beside bellerocks), which do NOT request the verification documents for normal cashins to my neteller account ?

the casinos take thousands of dollars from you within seconds from card or neteller without any proof of identy,
but much casinos asks for a laughing 125 $ cashin and request,
that you fax them a whole "bibliotheque" of private documents for "...security reasons and purposes..."

this is goning me on the nervs, i have no scan or private fax and have to drive 20 miles, to send the casinos these shit docs and i do not want to fax always from work...

Damn, i want to have fun, not work !
my normally work is enough...

singledeck
 

Bruce Hamilton

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Location
USA
singledeck said:
do anyone know Microgaming Casinos (beside bellerocks), which do NOT request the verification documents for normal cashins to my neteller account?

I recently cashed out $400 from
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, and they didn't even blink about crediting my Firepay account. If I had won a few grand, they might've asked...
 

pstnpstn

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Location
Seoul
crazy vegas casino

if you did deposit by neteller, they will not ask any documents.
of course withdrawal method is neteller.
minimum cashout is $50.
 

singledeck

Banned User - too annoying
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Location
Dorfen/Germany
pstnpstn said:
crazy vegas casino

if you did deposit by neteller, they will not ask any documents.
of course withdrawal method is neteller.
minimum cashout is $50.

Hello,

sorry , thank you foroyour reply, but that cannot be true ...

exactly crazy vegas have requested last year from me docs for a fucking 40 $ cashout at ex.
#
generally vegaspartnerlounge working with procc-cyber cashs requires verification docs in all cases....

singledeck
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
Please mellow out on the f-word singledeck. There are ladies present who have delicate ears.

All eCOGRA casinos require players to send it verification documents periodically. I just sent mine in to Vegas Partner Lounge a couple of weeks ago. But I did have a large cash-in at the time.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
singledeck said:
...this is goning me on the nervs, i have no scan or private fax and have to drive 20 miles, to send the casinos these shit docs and i do not want to fax always from work...
From Tips for Newbies: https://www.casinomeister.com/accredited-casinos/

Before opening an account, make sure you have a copy of your passport/drivers license handy as a jpg. Also, scan a recent copy of a utility bill that includes your address as well as a scanned copy of your credit card (if a credit card is being used). Have these documents saved as JPG files, so you can simply attach them to an e-mail. No need for international faxes and "unclear" documents

Once you have these, you won't have to hassle with it again. Just a tip.
 

why0why

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 8, 2005
Location
USA
I just cashed $375 from 32Red from a 25$ deposit and they didn't ask for docs. I also pulled $350 from Platinum Play from a $50 deposit and they didn't ask either. All Neteller.
 

eek

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 10, 2003
What size of file do you use for those docs Meister?
For info purposes...in case someone tries to send a 5MB JPG of their phonebill :eek2:
 

satori

Dormant account
Joined
Dec 25, 2004
Location
No forwarding address
Both gentlemen may be correct about their cashout experience at Crazy Vegas. I've been told (by CS reps, so your results may vary) that all cashouts aren't treated equally. I've cashed out (after purcashing w/debit card) in amounts between $200-$500 at Roxy, Ruby Fortune & Spin Palace (to Payspark) without any proof of ID.

Some Micros have a blurb stating you may be required to show proof if (a) it's your first cashout (b) if you're a new player to the casino (c) if you've recently changed cashout methods and (d) if it's a large cashout. Others (probably most) require proof of id docs for your 1st cashout but won't ask again.

You can fax your ID before you cash out (and confirm that CS has received it and it's all in order) to avoid extra delays. My cashouts typically show up in 2 days.
 

jonevegas

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Location
Gods Country Canada
All eCOGRA casinos require players to send it verification documents periodically. I just sent mine in to Vegas Partner Lounge a couple of weeks ago. But I did have a large cash-in at the time.


I made a withdrawl from Ruby about 2 weeks ago, my cashcheck statement said "processed" I received an email from Ruby "you have been paid" and I waited, 4 days later they are requesting my docs and stating as an ECOGRA casino these documents are required for all cashouts(or your first cashout), I did not use Neteller or C/C I used USEMYBANK which is just like ACH but here in Canada, so it appears that any ECOGRA which most Micros are you will have to supply docs.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
eek said:
What size of file do you use for those docs Meister?
For info purposes...in case someone tries to send a 5MB JPG of their phonebill :eek2:
1 MB or less.
 

pstnpstn

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Location
Seoul
singledeck said:
Hello,

sorry , thank you foroyour reply, but that cannot be true ...

exactly crazy vegas have requested last year from me docs for a fucking 40 $ cashout at ex.
#
generally vegaspartnerlounge working with procc-cyber cashs requires verification docs in all cases....

singledeck

it was true.
this is my neteller statement of last year.
vegas partner lounge item was crazy vegas casino.
why they did not ask docs for a fucking 139.65 $ cash out


Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)
 

suzecat

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Location
California
pstnpstn said:
it was true.
this is my neteller statement of last year.
vegas partner lounge item was crazy vegas casino.
why they did not ask docs for a fucking 139.65 $ cash out


Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)



pstnpstn: The term "fucking" is an English expression which means, "I am stupid and uneducated and can't think of anything intelligent to say." Is that what YOU meant by it?
 

singledeck

Banned User - too annoying
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Location
Dorfen/Germany
32 red

Hello,

before i may be downwload 32 red casino:

is it true, that they do not request verification documents for normal cashins to my neteller account,
like whyOwhy tells us before ?

can anyone else agree and confirm this ?


to all: thanks for your helpful answers and tips regarding the verification docs

singledeck
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
pstnpstn - mellow out on the f-word.

Singledeck, here's your homework for the night. Why don't you ask 32red's support this question yourself, and then report back to us in the morning with their answer. :D Thanks!
 

scrollock

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Location
boro, uk
singledeck said:
Hello,

another theme, ia m ot sure , tahts the right place , but i try it:

do anyone know Microgaming Casinos (beside bellerocks), which do NOT request the verification documents for normal cashins to my neteller account ?

the casinos take thousands of dollars from you within seconds from card or neteller without any proof of identy,
but much casinos asks for a laughing 125 $ cashin and request,
that you fax them a whole "bibliotheque" of private documents for "...security reasons and purposes..."

this is goning me on the nervs, i have no scan or private fax and have to drive 20 miles, to send the casinos these shit docs and i do not want to fax always from work...

Damn, i want to have fun, not work !
my normally work is enough...

singledeck

simple fact is , no microgaming casino has either a) a policy of always ask for documents or b) never asking for documents.

IMHO i think they ask for documents depending on your style of play.

i guess my largest ever cash out as a first timer at a casino was 1500 at BJ ballroom, did i get asked for documents, no i didnt.

in fact very rarely do i get asked for documents.

on this subject i would like to give a special mention to mummys gold casino, i joined there last week (also first time i played within that group aswell). in the T+C's there they clearly state they ask for id when you withdraw first time, when i downloaded the casino and joined i was then sent an email asking for ID, so i knew what i was getting into. then i played and won and cashed out, and was then sent another email asking for the documents so they could process the cashout. as i was just about to send my documents off, guess what? i have an email telling me i have been paid.

so i am extremely impressed with this group, they never hid the fact they would ask for documents, they couldnt have been more clearer, yet in the end they paid me out without them, why? probably the same reason why 95% of the MG casinos i have played at have paid me without ID.

and that is simply

because i dont look up the T+C's of a bonus, and then go str8 off and play the game with the lowest house allowed,play at the minimun stakes, then cashout when the WR is done, and do all of this in one session.

i do the complete opposite.

so what can we make from this, well it makes complete sense that if you go and play at a casino and are a real player, then at the end of the day the casino is not going to piss off someone who could become a regular player, whereas if your a bonus hunter (and this is clear from your style of play) then why should the casino make life easy for you?
 

singledeck

Banned User - too annoying
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Location
Dorfen/Germany
KasinoKing said:
Why are you asking this question?
Have you got something to hide?


I HAVE ABSOULUTELY NOTHING TO HIDE !

I HAVE CLEARY STATED THE REASON IN THE FIRST THREAD; WHY I ASK FOR MG CASINOS WITHOUT REQUESTING THE VERIFICATION DOCS

SINGLEDECK
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
singledeck said:
I HAVE ABSOULUTELY NOTHING TO HIDE !

I HAVE CLEARY STATED THE REASON IN THE FIRST THREAD; WHY I ASK FOR MG CASINOS WITHOUT REQUESTING THE VERIFICATION DOCS

SINGLEDECK
Last warning. Turn the caps lock off and chill out.
 

singledeck

Banned User - too annoying
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Location
Dorfen/Germany
fairness ??

casinomeister said:
Last warning. Turn the caps lock off and chill out.
Hello,
it seems to be forbidden in this forum, to defence and struggle against incorrect and very insulting and injuring mails or threads /at ex. from Kasino King, who have not read my threads or read exactly or full , and reply anything nonsens and telling lies about my person....
all my threads have been very friendly and factual practical until the point (not in any way arrogante or so , i have only begged for information and want to discuss several themes) -
that KasinoKing have said incorrect things and have insulted me with: "...singledeck should come in a mential institute not a casino..."
i have only restrained me against false quotations or incorrect statements about my threads or my person

result: if i use caps lock (not wanted) and say the "hard" word fool to a man (one reply from me to another incorrect thread and man ), who have said, that i should come in a mential institute or psychiatrie !!

i will be warned 2 !!! times from CM , that i will be kicked out soon from forum ....

really unbelieveable, how "fair" this seems

a person , who insult and injure with every thread my person and my statements, comments ,
(before i am getting naturally a little bit angry, if he makes 3 times the same mistake)

will not be warned from CM in anyway ....?!

but i , if i say correct things, iw ill always be critisized and warned... ? its true, that i have clearly stated in a former thread the reason , why i ask for mg casinos which do not request the verification docs.. !
and what do another member?: he ask me wyh i ask such a question and ask me , if i have something to hide...
again i have only defenced me and replied , taht i have already said, why i ask for this info ...
what can i do, i say the truth, nothing else, its easy to proof

whats going on there ?

i doubt, this all is really fair and unpartial...

the really hard , but loved people and bad ones will not be warned, they can insult everyone???
singledeck
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Location
Bexhill on sea, England
Hi Singledeck,
I just want to say that if I have seriously insulted you, I am very sorry.
Of course my comments are nothing personal - I don't even know you!
And as you are new to the forum, I assume you don't know me either.
Several posters here, including me, do 'poke a little fun' at each other here - it's all part of the spirit of the site - informative and fun!

Please check the 'mental institute' comment: I thought it was fairly clear I was saying anyone who would spend $14 million proving that software cheated was a bit mental. The $14m was associated with you, which is why I used your name.

And as to calling you an idiot - I don't think I did that either (even though my post was in response to some rather harsh comments from you about me).
The comment was meant to be a general statement about anyone, not just you. Due to the restrictions on the English language I can see how you could have taken it personally. Again, I'm sorry about that, but I did say you might get treated like an idiot, not that you are one. Perhaps it would have been better if I had said "If someone makes outrageous and unsupported statements like this they are bound to get treated like an idiot, whoever they are!"
I know this from personal experience - I have said silly things several times myself on this site and been called an idiot - and worse! :D

So anyway, I hope that you can accept my apologies, we can be cordial to each other from now on, and we can get back to the original question:-

I have joined about 35 MG's and as far as I can recall I have never been asked for documents from any of them!
Unfortunately they may have different rules for people in the UK to the rest of Europe, so my answer may be pretty useless to you. :(
I think the only thing you can do is go through the T&C's of those you are thinking of joining and see if it tells you there. If not I think your only option is to fire off some e-mails or use live chat and ask them.

Good luck! :thumbsup:
 

singledeck

Banned User - too annoying
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Location
Dorfen/Germany
future

KasinoKing said:
Hi Singledeck,
I just want to say that if I have seriously insulted you, I am very sorry.
Of course my comments are nothing personal - I don't even know you!
And as you are new to the forum, I assume you don't know me either.
Several posters here, including me, do 'poke a little fun' at each other here - it's all part of the spirit of the site - informative and fun!

Please check the 'mental institute' comment: I thought it was fairly clear I was saying anyone who would spend $14 million proving that software cheated was a bit mental. The $14m was associated with you, which is why I used your name.

And as to calling you an idiot - I don't think I did that either (even though my post was in response to some rather harsh comments from you about me).
The comment was meant to be a general statement about anyone, not just you. Due to the restrictions on the English language I can see how you could have taken it personally. Again, I'm sorry about that, but I did say you might get treated like an idiot, not that you are one. Perhaps it would have been better if I had said "If someone makes outrageous and unsupported statements like this they are bound to get treated like an idiot, whoever they are!"
I know this from personal experience - I have said silly things several times myself on this site and been called an idiot - and worse! :D

So anyway, I hope that you can accept my apologies, we can be cordial to each other from now on, and we can get back to the original question:-

I have joined about 35 MG's and as far as I can recall I have never been asked for documents from any of them!
Unfortunately they may have different rules for people in the UK to the rest of Europe, so my answer may be pretty useless to you. :(
I think the only thing you can do is go through the T&C's of those you are thinking of joining and see if it tells you there. If not I think your only option is to fire off some e-mails or use live chat and ask them.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Hello KasinoKing,

naturally i can accept your apologies above !
i am very glad and happy, that you have replied to my private message and the last threads with the themes verification docs and global player
may be, i am a little bit too sensitive sometimes and some things i surely understand wrong due to my afwul english, but school times are 20 years ago and i do not have to tell my lessons in germany in english language...
i only get angry a litlle bit fast, if people say incorrect things about my comments or threads and so about my person- or if they reply not to my threads or contents or only to a part of it, ignoring that i have already clearly made my comment or statement for a special theme
(i think, this is coming from my work, where i do not want to tell people always the same...)

so if i would have been too hard/harsh to you, i have no problem to say sorry, too-
i was only a little bit wondering and also angry about the 2 warnings of CM (like i describe above) and felt treated not really fair, because i only want to defend me and my comments
so , let us forget past and look into a better future for us...

your comment regarding the MG casinos are surely not useless, now i know that UK players will not be required to send the docs obviousely, but germans seem to have send the docs to some casinos (at ex. crazy vegas have requested much docs from me for a laughing 40 $ cashin, or so in 2004. i hoped, that some players know mg casinos, which do not request the docs

because then i would have not so much work to read all the TCs and have to write much mails to much casinos

thanks for your reply and the info

goodluck


singledeck
 
Top