UK: Muslim Patrol Jailed for Enforcing Sharia Law on Random People

Balthazar

The Governor
'Muslim Patrol' jailed for harassing couple holding hands and men drinking in a bid to enforce Sharia law in East London

'Let go of each other's hands. This is a Muslim area!'

article-2500727-1959D11E00000578-112_634x570.jpg

Full story here:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Yeah, the ultimate form of oppression, communism and sexism/homophobism has been happening a while now, as it always does in towns or areas where the colonizers have outgrown the population of the indigenous people and feel confident enough to take control. They respect no democratic man-made laws, only their own twisted version of a 1400 year old book. This is the result. As you can see they have made real efforts to assimilate into Western society. :mad:

Interesting. My wife and I typically hold hands when out in public. That incident would have ended a lot worst for them :rolleyes:

at first glance and because of the sign held up and the recognizable knitted beanie i hope the/what apears to be pot stirrer older gent gets to share in the time in jail sentence [excessory before the crime ] might just be the root cause

just a take on the photo

Now what you gotta do is get all the purple haired freaky types, gays and lesbians, people showing affection in public and have a nice sit in right in that neighborhood. This type of thing must be squashed way before it can gather momentum.

Freedom of expression in your own Country is nothing to toy with.

Scary indeed, zero tolerance among those fanatics.:(

Are there any solutions, other than jail time (which is, of course, the proper punishment)? How should we deal with these people, especially the young?

This has always been the issue I have with religion. It's not the fact that people believe in something ridiculous. It's the fact that they're not happy unless I do.

The truth is, I just don't care what you believe. I don't care if you wrap your entire life around that belief. Dress however you like. Eat or refuse to eat whatever you like. Pray to whatever god or gods you believe in and refuse to accept whatever reality science has proven to be true. But unless you can get one of these gods to come down here and give me a damn firm handshake, don't expect me to play along.

If you believe I'm going to go to hell for my sins then let me go to hell in peace. Religion needs to learn to mind it's bloody business about what everyone else is doing. I've never been a big fan of these public displays of affection. I can do without watching people making out on the street. But a person really needs to get a grip if they're losing what little self control they do have because they see two people holding hands (gay or not.)

The way I see it if you're a Muslim, well good for you. You joined a club that has a specific set of rules. I don't want to follow your rules so I'm not allowed in your club. That's as far as it should go. The very second that you start telling me I should be following your rules whether I've joined your little club or not is when I start getting offended. Society has it's own set of rules. The difference is we've been refining our rules for centuries whereas you've just decided that yours should never change.

I have my own set of beliefs. I believe we should be allowed to culturally advance. I believe we should learn new things and I believe that we should base our opinions on the knowledge we have now and not the things we believed centuries ago. I believe that we should democratically decide what kind of behaviours are detrimental to society as a whole and barring those few rules that keep us safe and secure we should be free to personally chose how we live our lives.

People who can't accept these simple beliefs have no place in a civilized society.

re what is going on right here is a cse of breeding terrorist by means of religions fanaticism

so polititions / law enforcement /judges do your job

Scary indeed, zero tolerance among those fanatics.:(

Are there any solutions, other than jail time (which is, of course, the proper punishment)? How should we deal with these people, especially the young?

1. Revoke the UK citizenship of ALL involved in such behaviour.

2. Deport ALL involved to the nearest Muslim country.

3. Invoice them and their families for ALL costs, and acquire all property and possessions to cover it.

Until the UK gets tough on this religious extremism crap, it will continue to fester and spread like the bubonic plague, and the country will become a battleground. It is not unthinkable that it could spark a civil war in the future.

If Muslims or anyone else want to live under different rules to those established by the UK and it's predominantly Christian population, then they should go live where Sharia law and other such barbarism is the norm. The Muslim extremists seem bell bent on forcing everyone else to follow Islam....in my view, it's a classic case of feeble-minded n'ere-do-wells pointing the finger at everyone else and passing judgement on their lives to avoid having to look at and take responsibility for their own.

I think skiny made some excellent points.

3. Invoice them and their families for ALL costs, and acquire all property and possessions to cover it.

Once they have citizenship, there's nothing you can do without opening a dangerous door.

How about stopping letting them in? Too simple?

Once they have citizenship, there's nothing you can do without opening a dangerous door.

True. It would be much easier to stop the influx.

Problem is, how do you know they're going to be an extremist? I don't think all Muslims should be banned, as there are some very genuine Islamic people who are against violence....who, incidentally, should be doing more to stop it.

A good first step would be to widen the illegal immigration laws to allow severe punishment for those who harbour or sponsor extremists. I've heard quite a few arrive illegally.

Whilst the Western governments remain hamstrung by the political correctness lobby and the do-gooders, the violence and infiltration will get worse and make the riots of a few years back look like a scrabble tournament.

Until the UK gets tough on this religious extremism crap, it will continue to fester and spread like the bubonic plague, and the country will become a battleground. It is not unthinkable that it could spark a civil war in the future.

If Muslims or anyone else want to live under different rules to those established by the UK and it's predominantly Christian population, then they should go live where Sharia law and other such barbarism is the norm. The Muslim extremists seem bell bent on forcing everyone else to follow Islam....in my view, it's a classic case of feeble-minded n'ere-do-wells pointing the finger at everyone else and passing judgement on their lives to avoid having to look at and take responsibility for their own.

I think skiny made some excellent points.

I've made similar points in the past about people migrating to other countries only to break the laws, try to force people to follow their beliefs or just cause trouble in general. It seems to me that it takes a lot of nerve to accept the hospitality of a foreign country and then not respect the people who already live there. I do believe in freedom of religion but I also believe in freedom from religion. People who do not share other people's beliefs should be able to live peacefully without harassment.

I don't believe that people should be given unconditional citizenships. If you apply for citizenship to any country you should do so under the understanding that you're expected to follow that country's laws and although you're welcome to bring your culture with you, it is not acceptable to try to force others to follow your beliefs. You're expected to lead a law abiding, peaceful life. If you're not capable of this your citizenship should be revoked.

The problem is, not every extremist is a first generation immigrant. People born and raised in western civilizations have been swayed to follow these religious beliefs and when these people break the law they need to be dealt with internally. Personally, I think that crimes based religious beliefs regardless of how petty should be given the same rank as hate crimes. It seems to me that most western countries take a slightly more liberal stand when it comes to religion than they do with race. We should have no more tolerance for religious crime or harassment than we do for racial crime or harassment.

It's not small and it's not petty. Just like a lack of racial acceptance, if it's not kept in check it's something that will only simmer for so long. Eventually it will come to a boil. People need to understand that following a religion is a personal choice and accept that not everyone has made this choice. If you can't accept this then again, you have no place in a civilized society.

Some of them are born in the UK to white, non-Muslim British parents and convert to Islam later.

Btw, in some places Catholic and Protestant areas of Belfast are still separated by walls and gates which are locked at night. Nobody has ever suggested that stopping Catholic or Protestant immigration would solve the terrorist problem in Norther Ireland.

The citizens are the first line of defense.

I am not sure why the people in the video that accompanied that story acted the way they did, I can only assume they chose to film people they thought they could push around. Try approaching a couple in Manhattan or LA or Dallas and tell them you are the Muslim Patrol and that holding hands is not permitted or that you are not permitted to walk near their Mosque and see what happens.

The police will not be needed because by the time they get there the Muslim Patrol will be having a little nap.

The citizenry may have to do it themselves, neighborhood by neighborhood. A knuckle sammitch' can be a great teaching aid.

Some of them are born in the UK to white, non-Muslim British parents and convert to Islam later.

Btw, in some places Catholic and Protestant areas of Belfast are still separated by walls and gates which are locked at night. Nobody has ever suggested that stopping Catholic or Protestant immigration would solve the terrorist problem in Norther Ireland.

Please ignore the above nonsense. GM compares a domestic conflict going back 350 years with a modern phenomenon caused by non-compatible third world immigration. You get a tiny amount of indigenous folk (like the one in the picture who probably already felt marginalized for being ginger and ugly) who have limited intelligence and lack of wherewithal to leave the ghettoes like most other indigenous people have, and are thus 'easy converts' to the 'religion of peace and tolerance' :rolleyes:
These are few and far between. Most indigenous Christian people in the UK reject this medieval nonsense because they have been brought up to be tolerant, democratic and free. The photo is a case in point - our people leave Mr. Ginger to get on with his choices unmolested and unquestioned. If the shoe were on the other foot, and he had left Allah's flock for that of Christ, he would be subject to a Fatwah and execution as an apostate.

Get with it Grandmaster. Please.

I am not sure why the people in the video that accompanied that story acted the way they did, I can only assume they chose to film people they thought they could push around. Try approaching a couple in Manhattan or LA or Dallas and tell them you are the Muslim Patrol and that holding hands is not permitted or that you are not permitted to walk near their Mosque and see what happens.

The police will not be needed because by the time they get there the Muslim Patrol will be having a little nap.

The citizenry may have to do it themselves, neighborhood by neighborhood. A knuckle sammitch' can be a great teaching aid.

They may well deserve it but violence only breeds more violence. There's already too much bloodshed in the name of religion.

You will get this in the USA too as Islamic immigration/takeover increases. But as an American friend of mine said "We are armed. If they play-up, you will have 'Cowboys and muslims'.....

They may well deserve it but violence only breeds more violence. There's already too much bloodshed in the name of religion.

I agree somewhat but we have had neighborhoods that became overrun with drug dealers and gangs and, after the local governments proved ineffective, the citizens rose up and kicked the shit out of them and ran them off.

That has happened here and continues.

I believe violence definitely has a place in protecting our neighborhoods, our children and the people and ideas that are dear to us. A well placed kick in the ass early, when a problem is still in the developmental stages, can prevent bloodshed and save lives later on.

Is the alternative is to give up and just watch the further deterioration of society? No, not yet.

this is a moot statement here in the states we have thousands of gated community's wih uniformed guards to keep all kinds of un wanted person's out especially in 55 year old and above comunity's and so does the rest of the free world

I agree somewhat but we have had neighborhoods that became overrun with drug dealers and gangs and, after the local governments proved ineffective, the citizens rose up and kicked the shit out of them and ran them off.

That has happened here and continues.

I believe violence definitely has a place in protecting our neighborhoods, our children and the people and ideas that are dear to us. A well placed kick in the ass early, when a problem is still in the developmental stages, can prevent bloodshed and save lives later on.

Is the alternative is to give up and just watch the further deterioration of society? No, not yet.

I'm not saying that some people don't deserve that kick in the arse but I think that this is a different circumstance. As I've said, I equate religious intolerance with racial intolerance. I've yet to hear a historic account where racial violence was solved with more violence.

We're not talking about hoodlums looking for a good street corner to sell drugs. You're not going to convince religious fanatics and extremists to desist by beating one of them up. They fly airplanes into buildings.

It's a complex issue and it won't be solved with street violence.

I really, really was going to stay out of this one, lol, as these tend to get very heated over time. So, instead of debating merits, I'm just going to put in my 2 cents and personal experiences.

I used to live, for 2 years, in a 90% muslim country. Rules were different, laws were stricter, tolerances were lower. But these were in general, not universal. I happened to be living there during 9/11 when the news come over the tv in a bar, of besides, perhaps 5 caucasians, contained only locals. There was shock, awe, the gauntlet...but noone was cheering, rooting or advocating.

I came across one wagon of rioters outside the school with their hate banners and flags, protests and screams. When they passed me, what did I get? Not rocks, not hate-crime - but 'hey dude', waves and smiles.

Point is, there's extremists...everywhere, and those who sign up and those of the same race/group/culture who don't give a rat's ass.

People say 'oh well, you come HERE, you better behave like US'..I've seen the other side..Americans/Brits and Canadians going THERE and expecting (nay, demanding) to be treated as they would back home, and zero respect or attempt to meld or follow along there. My meal took 10 minutes? Why in MY country, I want it NOW...why CAN'T I wear shorts in the Mosque? etc etc etc.

Anyway, it's frustrating when I come across so often people judging other cultures when immigrating here, but wanting their cake and eating it too when going there - the hypocrisy is nuts.
And anyone who thinks living this side of the pond, there arent those forcing archaic beliefs on others INDIGENOUS to here either arent gay, black, Asian, Spanish or live in a homogenous town.

lol, rant over.
peace

People say 'oh well, you come HERE, you better behave like US'..I've seen the other side..Americans/Brits and Canadians going THERE and expecting (nay, demanding) to be treated as they would back home

Well that's nuts. If you go there, you better expect to live like you're in the 3rd world and be treated as such, because that's where you are. Those caucasians living there asking to be treated like at home were complete idiots and deserved to get slapped.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

As of 2011, it is predicted that the world's Muslim population will grow twice as fast as non-Muslims over the next 20 years. By 2030, Muslims will make up more than a quarter of the global population.

For the sake of humanity, can we just shut the door now, please? Before it's too late?

True. It would be much easier to stop the influx.

Problem is, how do you know they're going to be an extremist?

Do we really need to find out? Are we so desperate to be PC that we absolutely need Muslims in the country, and make sure that we let "the good ones" in? How about everyone stays home and stops trying to "free" the other side?

well, as Canadians, yes. Our entire culture is based on the premise of multi-ethnicity and multi-culture. Noone has any more right here to call Canada 'their kind' of people. What, because the Catholics, Christians or protestants are any more worthy?

Do we really need to find out? Are we so desperate to be PC that we absolutely need Muslims in the country, and make sure that we let "the good ones" in? How about everyone stays home and stops trying to "free" the other side?

Ok, 2nd-generation euros, pack it up, go back

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back