Today I Feel Good Because...

Start an "I feel bad because" thread. I have a hard enough time currently.

My victories are small, but today's grapefruit hollandaise was one of them.

I love St Paddy's. I've had whole day of listening to music I love and some good company to share some of it.

Even got a few of the dishes cleaned up.

I had to wash a bunch in order to have the meal.

We all have a our strengths, but clean as you go is not one of mine.

Today I have mixed feelings but I'll go with good.
The stray hasnt been around several days and coyotes been out - but I choose to look at it as I got him through the winter and maybe hes off chasing mice :)

On another note, another new guy came around yesterday, very friendly and looks like one someone from my street is missing but moved away - he came up to me but when I went inside to get a camera to take a pic to send to owners my dogs went bonkers and he bolted, so hoping he comes back around to reuinite him

so after posting that, that cat was in the yard, super friendly, safe in my garage with food, water and a poo box and blankets

but of course the effing ad has NO phone number, like wtf?
i posted to their FB page so maybe they can track the owners
lovely little cat but my dog is an outright cat eater so he'll have to be let out in the a.m.

What appears to be the owner has gotten hold of me - cat's been missing for months since she moved away. Hopefully her cat - shes coming tomorrow to see and pick up.
Chillin' like a little villain here for the night <3

20190321_015754_resized.jpg 20190321_015826_resized.jpg

Today wasnt great - grey, wet, cold day of 1 degree, while the day before was a glorious 19. Sat down to bills and turns out before the month begins I'll be broke for the entire next month after paying everything to the tune of a negative acct balance :eek2: (boo - no play online, no fun at all)

The GOOD part however is I'll have 0 bills, 0 backlog/catch-up and 0 debt, and ahead of the curve and THAT is a nice feeling :)

Today wasnt great - grey, wet, cold day of 1 degree, while the day before was a glorious 19. Sat down to bills and turns out before the month begins I'll be broke for the entire next month after paying everything to the tune of a negative acct balance :eek2: (boo - no play online, no fun at all)

The GOOD part however is I'll have 0 bills, 0 backlog/catch-up and 0 debt, and ahead of the curve and THAT is a nice feeling :)

When I get paid I pay phone and internet bills straight away online. So many times ive put it off and gone over budget with slots or something else and been cut off during the month.

Im pretty skint for the next three weeks but at least my bills are paid on time these days!

Today I feel good because Liverpool F.C. are sitting at the top of the of the league table. Even if city don’t drop points I’m astonished at our progress this season and long may it continue bring on Barca YNWA

Nice one. I'm still hopeful but realistic enough to know we are second favourites. We'll just have to win the Champions League instead.

Nice one. I'm still hopeful but realistic enough to know we are second favourites. We'll just have to win the Champions League instead.
I think there’s still a twist left have to wait and see! i think we can win the European cup, this season has been amazing either way but fuck me how gutting would it be to finish on 97 points and not win it :/ as I said tho it’s a funny game anything can happen

I feel good today because..
After almost been killed last year in a random attack.
After my ex trying to ruin me mentally and financially and emotionally..
After taking therapy..
After wondering what’s the point in life anymore..
I’m almost a year on and I’m still here smiling, have my daughter almost 50/50 when I’m home, I can laugh and I can think freely again and look forward to my future.
I feel good today as I’m getting the old ‘me’ back

:(
well, WAS having a great day; did truck loads of rearranging the house and organzing; spring cleaning

came home, saw wreath still hanging, thought geez, time to take that down
didnt see the nest :(

tbh, mom and the babes probably had a pretty short life expectancy - it was hanging about a foot above where i feed the feral cats; feel bad...but now i know to be cautious about these things

60338143_10157067610582165_8724036248508825600_n.jpg

well, WAS having a great day; did truck loads of rearranging the house and organzing; spring cleaning

tbh, mom and the babes probably had a pretty short life expectancy - it was hanging about a foot above where i feed the feral cats; feel bad...but now i know to be cautious about these things

View attachment 108578

It's a good job your not buddhist, at least, I hope not.
I also hope there not Starling eggs, let's say they were sparrows, there's bucket loads of them

It's a good job your not buddhist, at least, I hope not.
I also hope there not Starling eggs, let's say they were sparrows, there's bucket loads of them
robins
hopefully the buckets of seed i put our daily to feed all the wild birds offsets the karma a bit :p

View attachment 108578

And you make out you are an animal lover.:eek::(

MURDERER:p

Today I feel good because recreational marijuana is legal in my country.

And my hair, which desperately needs a cut, is a beautiful colour. Shame long hair does not suit me, as aging is being so kind to my hair colour.

My CM community listens when I need an ear.

It's kinda tough for me right now, in more than one way.

So more than ever I need to remember that I feel good, for oh so many reasons.

Oh, and it's always a bright point in my day to take a cab and visit the hospital. I'm honestly not being sarcastic, I don't get out much. Got one of the cabbies I have regularly, I always enjoy chatting with her.

I have a lot of friends that have worked, or still work, in health care. These are tough and stressful jobs, and they deal with a lot of people that feel like crap. I do my best to be chipper and funny. Lifts my spirits always to see someone laugh.

I truly believe realizing what is good helps us to handle what is not so good.

I also believe moaning and groaning has it's place too, but I'll do that in a different thread. Balance right?

Today I feel good because recreational marijuana is legal in my country.

And my hair, which desperately needs a cut, is a beautiful colour. Shame long hair does not suit me, as aging is being so kind to my hair colour.

My CM community listens when I need an ear.

It's kinda tough for me right now, in more than one way.

So more than ever I need to remember that I feel good, for oh so many reasons.

Oh, and it's always a bright point in my day to take a cab and visit the hospital. I'm honestly not being sarcastic, I don't get out much. Got one of the cabbies I have regularly, I always enjoy chatting with her.

I have a lot of friends that have worked, or still work, in health care. These are tough and stressful jobs, and they deal with a lot of people that feel like crap. I do my best to be chipper and funny. Lifts my spirits always to see someone laugh.

I truly believe realizing what is good helps us to handle what is not so good.

I also believe moaning and groaning has it's place too, but I'll do that in a different thread. Balance right?

Notice your from Ontario, my best friend from school lives there, he emigrated from the UK to Oz, met a Canadian girl and moved there. He may be pleased about the legalisation.

I hear marijuana/CBD stocks are an interesting investment at the minute.

Good to hear you are being positive, I know it's not always easy. One thing stuck in my head once when talking to a colleague at work who noticed I was a bit down, he said 'dont let the bastards bring you down'. Simple for a simpleton like me :)

Today I feel good for remembering that friend. Thanks for the reminder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back