the WTF thread

After watching a documentary on wrestler and MMA legend, Mark Kerr, I came across his involvement with a chap named John Du Pont. Besides the small matter of his privileged family achieving the monumental task of knowingly poisoning, the world, (not an overstatement) John Du Pont was a wrestling promoter.

He funded a complex for Team Foxcatcher, called Foxcatcher Farms, and built a talent pool of athletes, but was known for having a quick temper and throwing fits at random, becoming aggressive and pretty much abusing the wrestlers, who wouldn't react because he was providing for them.

Anyway, won't spoil it for those who want to watch it, but those Du Ponts have sure made their mark on the world.

Just put 100 spins through some lame live game called 'Everybodys Jackpot' on betfair. Jus playn it to find 1 bonus since there's a play a fiver and get 2 quid on it promo..
Around the 100th spin, wasn't sure if I had pressed the bet button on tablet or if my finger might have just missed it to the side. Bonus rolls in. Some strike it lucky without barrymore type game. wasnt entirely sure if my money was in play. the "collect and move on" which lights up after each move and pulsates as if to say 'press me!!', i pressed after each go and it responded, to move on. After about 1 minute, assuming the choices were automatic, i decided to try and choose a box on the next move. Tells me I'm actually not playing this game. I've smoked a respectable amount of crap tonight but, ffs.

Hard to comprehend, isn't it? how one one of the finest method actors ever to grace the big screen, and star of timeless masterpieces like 'Act of Piracy' could well be a sexual predator, who now spends his days sitting on public benches in a state of pant-less bliss :eek2:

gary.jpg

1661112413393.gif

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Must be off his head, maybe the effects of medication.

The US has a strong celebrity worship thing going on, perhaps Gary wanted a piece of the action, on the other hand he could just be getting a bit of air to his crown jewels on a hot day :confused:

Edit: It is sad. I don't know about the charges against him, 'touched inapropriately' could mean anything these days.

Last edited:
Must be off his head, maybe the effects of medication.

The US has a strong celebrity worship thing going on, perhaps Gary wanted a piece of the action, on the other hand he could just be getting a bit of air to his crown jewels on a hot day :confused:
I recall his Big Brother stint a few years ago, whereby he did something similar in full view of other housemates, much to their incredulity (particularly the less than amused female housemates).

It was fairly obvious that he wasn't 'all there', not to mention his complete lack of self-awareness. He claimed to perform this 'airing' as a normal routine, or at least in his mind. It's also clear that the producers knew full well of his 'forgetfulness', amongst other 'quirks', despite the well-documented fact that he'd suffered brain injuries years prior, and somewhat prone to erratic behaviour.

So whilst undoubtedly unacceptable and shocking, it's certainly no surprise, as he's been like this for 30-odd years :eek2:

Person I live with was cookin earlier, used some water from the shitty plastic britta type water filters. Knocked lid off while carrying it, spilling water on floor. Cleaned up water, but couldn't find lid afterwards. Kitchen isnt big. She spent 30 minutes looking. I spent 30 minuites afterwards. Gave up and made us a brew, sat down and watched a bit of Ben Fogle.
Later, went to make another brew, and yeah, with a shot thats probably harder to pull off than those cheating hoop games you see at the fairground, the lids managed to fit perfectly inside inside the fkng kettle. Its bent now. If i were an inch shorter I'd not be typing this but drinking another cuppa pg plastic brew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back