the WTF thread

*marks day on calendar
*spermeable*

Author: the bear
Its 'spermwipeable' not 'spermeable', dont try to change history.
Ill make you a deal, if you stop using socks ill let you take all the credit and fame for this wonderful new word that is sure to forever change society for the better.

s.gif

Its 'spermwipeable' not 'spermeable'.
Ill make you a deal, if you stop using socks ill let you take all the credit and fame for this wonderful new word that is sure to forever change society for the better.

View attachment 169878
Hellz, own both.
Fine, fine, I'll stop using socks

*wipes it on the dog

They do say cleanliness is next to godliness

henry.jpg

1657816485821.png

200w.webp

So very proud to live in this State.

Oral sex sends Florida man crashing into FedEx truck

It was a head-on collision — literally.

A distracted Florida man receiving oral sex smashed directly into a FedEx truck in Ft.Lauderdale Thursday night, injuring his groin, local police said.

The unidentified man and his female companion were both found partially naked after the collision just before 7 p.m., according to reports.

Images from the post-crash chaos show the front ends of both vehicles badly damaged at a busy intersection with four people sitting or lying down nearby.

One of the victims can be seen lying on the ground with their pants around their ankles as officers tend to them.

Rescue officials said the driver sustained an unspecified injury to his groin due to the circumstances of the crash. However, the SUV driver’s penis was “nearly bitten off,”according to the Daily Mail — presumably because the impact caused his companion to bite down.

The FedEx driver and a passenger also suffered minor injuries.

It was unclear if any charges would be filed against the driver or his passenger.

Unfortunately, this isn’t the first time someone got into a car crash due to vehicular fellatio.

In a more serious accident last June, a California construction worker was allegedly drunk,high and receiving oral sex when he reportedly backed his pickup truck into a group of three patrons sitting outside a San Jose bar, killing one.

Meanwhile, a Florida couple made headlines in November after having oral sex in the back of a cop car — with the woman yelling “F–k Five-O!” during the recorded romp.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Honorable Mentions:

Florida man threw live gator in Wendy's drive-thru window, police say

Florida Man Arrested For Covering Sleeping Girlfriend In Ketchup: 'That's What You Get, B***h'

Drunk Florida Man Tries to Use Taco as ID After His Car Catches Fire at Taco Bell

Florida man bitten by alligator he thought was a dog

Burglar wears clear plastic wrapper as 'disguise' to rob GameStop

Here’s one for the Florida Woman:

Florida woman arrested for punching and spitting at her boyfriend over the way he cut his meat and potatoes

Reggie Kray in one cell behind him, Charlie next door and Gaddafi's man in another.....you was always polite and said 'Good Morning' otherwise they would get paranoid and think you was plotting against them.

It's true that manners cost nothing, and are so valuable.

p.s. Here's Marvs story, shocking tale about his Dad, no wonder he took the path laid out before him.

Last edited:
Unless they were connected via ventilation or built out of tinder it does seem very unlikely that all the houses would burn down like that.

Something's fishy...

View attachment 170166

Bricks and mortar with plenty of asbestos, the area is mostly terraced and semi's. It's compact but not that much that you would think the fire could spread that far. Main road is crazy busy at the best of times but two fire stations quite close. Used to work for a company doing property maintenance in Dagenham, all ex-council, now housing association/s.

Best footie pitch I played on was at Dagenham. Not much to shout about but a nice pitch. Known for being a home for West Ham fans, and its criminal underbelly. Used to be full of car merchants, and by comparison, still has its fair share of second-hand dealers.

Last edited:
Unless they were connected via ventilation or built out of tinder it does seem very unlikely that all the houses would burn down like that.

Something's fishy...

View attachment 170166

Looks like arson to me: someone taking advantage of the fact there were so many wildfires yesterday.

But unlike all the comments on the tweet I won't pretend I have the answer. Or ridicule climate change.

Bricks and mortar with plenty of asbestos, the area is mostly terraced and semi's. It's compact but not that much that you would think the fire could spread that far. Main road is crazy busy at the best of times but two fire stations quite close. Used to work for a company doing property maintenance in Dagenham, all ex-council, now housing association/s.

Best footie pitch I played on was at Dagenham. Not much to shout about but a nice pitch. Known for being a home for West Ham fans, and its criminal underbelly. Used to be full of car merchants, and by comparison, still has its fair share of second-hand dealers.
Heh, i did wonder about the name 'Dagenhem' when i saw it in the tweet.
In Swedish Dagen is 'the day' and hem is 'home' i thought for a second maybe there was some Swedish connection.
Dagenham makes more sense.

=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back